Credits 3421
Posts 1675
Karma 3355
Acceptance 1318
Reading Access 70
Registered 2-10-2007
Location West Coast
Status Offline
Post at 2-10-2016 15:33  Profile P.M.  Yahoo!
Font size: S M L
Neptunes III

I decided to check out the maid parade and I have walked from closee to the tunnel all the way to Lockhart. I am perspiring and really need to engulf myself in the ac environment. I came to Neptunes III by the Devil's Advocate I think. At the bottom of the stairs, there are the "bouncers/host". The sign says 500 for man, 100 for lady, and 150 for Navy/Marines. I take that this joint is frequent by the US squids and jarheads. lol After you pay the cover, the host gives you a coupon for a drink redemption. I asked for a XO. But no dice. I settled for a Hennessy and coke.

Once I walked inside, TGIAC. I see a lot of girls, at least 30 to 40 and maybe 10 to 15 guys at the most. There is a little dance floor at the end. Tables and booths are surrounding the bar which is in the middle of this joint. Most of the guys are middle aged and above gwei lo. There is a table of about 6 local guys beside the dance floor. I see thia big white bald dude whom I have seen last night around this area.

An Indo girl approached me and made some small talk. Then she asked if I would buy her drinks. I asked how much and she said about 100 something for a large drink. I declined and she left =)

2 older Filipinos approached me and made some small talk for about 10 to 15 min. Then they asked if I would buy them drinks. Nope. It is 15 to 5 and the dance floor is packed. More guys and girls are showing up.

[ Last edited by  escritic at 2-10-2016 16:44 ]

Recent Ratings
LeoCan   3-10-2016 00:11  Acceptance  +3   

Offering BFE to the chosen ones
Freelancer
Master Mongerer

UID 24776
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5056
Posts 797
Karma 4968
Acceptance 1757
Reading Access 80
Registered 11-5-2009
Status Offline
Post at 3-10-2016 00:03  Profile P.M. 
I've never been to Neptune 3 myself, but here are some collected notes in my personal database from around the internets:

- I didn't realize that there's a cover charge. Other reports have said no cover at Neptune 3.
- Generally an older crowd. Better for shy guys compared to other bars in Wan Chai.
- Mainly Filipinas along with some Indonesian girls. More Indonesians if you come on a Sunday afternoon.
- You WILL be harrassed by the girls for lady drinks.

I have a random question. How are you guys usually dressed when you hit the bars? It does depend on what season or month I happen to be on Hong Kong, but no matter where I am in Central/Wan Chai/Causeway I'll be covered in sweat within 10 minutes of exiting the MTR station.

Recent Ratings
Petay_1283   6-12-2016 09:39  Acceptance  +1   Summer I just wear shorts & winter I wear jeans
escritic (Just a teddy bear)
Throbbing Titan

UID 3478
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3421
Posts 1675
Karma 3355
Acceptance 1318
Reading Access 70
Registered 2-10-2007
Location West Coast
Status Offline
Post at 3-10-2016 07:14  Profile P.M.  Yahoo!

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Freelancer at 3-10-2016 00:03
I've never been to Neptune 3 myself, but here are some collected notes in my personal database from around the internets:

- I didn't realize that there's a cover charge. Other reports have said no co ...

On the podium at the entrance, there is a big sign with the price list. Maybe it is a new thing? Or only on Sun? I don't know. I went yesterday and they seemed to be enforcing that, since they have a stack of coupon for the drink redemption. I didn't get harassed too bad for lady drinks.

Guys seem to dress pretty casual. Half of them just had t-shirt or shorts on.

I think many girls are there to dance? Because the majority of them didn't go around asking for drinks. They were mainly on the dance floor dancing among themselves.

I saw one stunner in peacock blue dress and tattoos all over her shoulders. She has a pretty tight body and decent look on her face. But she was all over this older white dude. I guess that he had her before or had her that night already. I would definitely hit that (the girl that is).

Another pick out of the crowd was this Filipino looking girl (not too native, a mixed of Chinese and native Filipino). She didn't dress to kill and just had a grey long sleeve t-shirt, tight shorts, and glasses. She is MCOT because she was kind of innocent looking with a decent body.

Other than these 2 out of the 40-50 girls, I didn't really see anything that I would hit for sure.

cruman999
Erotic Emperor

UID 86004
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2450
Posts 616
Karma 2367
Acceptance 1652
Reading Access 60
Registered 10-3-2012
Status Offline
Post at 3-10-2016 08:41  Profile P.M. 
Its been a while since I have been but if your a westener there is no cover charge, lady drinks were 75 for a standard shot and 150 for a double shot.
Filipina working girls mostly except as already stated a lot of Indonesian girls during maid parade.
Throbbing Titan

UID 3478
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3421
Posts 1675
Karma 3355
Acceptance 1318
Reading Access 70
Registered 2-10-2007
Location West Coast
Status Offline
Post at 3-10-2016 09:08  Profile P.M.  Yahoo!

QUOTE:
Originally posted by cruman999 at 3-10-2016 08:41
Its been a while since I have been but if your a westener there is no cover charge, lady drinks were 75 for a standard shot and 150 for a double shot.
Filipina working girls mostly except as already  ...

When was the last time you went there?

Did you see the sign on the podium when you went there last time?

If there is no cover charge for westerner, why does the sign say Navy/Marines $150?

Recent Ratings
Petay_1283   6-12-2016 09:48  Acceptance  +1   because they know drunken horny marines will pay.

jake.houston
Master Mongerer

UID 93098
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6884
Posts 610
Karma 6748
Acceptance 2715
Reading Access 80
Registered 21-7-2012
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 3-10-2016 09:42  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by escritic at 3-10-2016 09:08

When was the last time you went there?

Did you see the sign on the podium when you went there last time?

If there is no cover charge for westerner, why does the sign say Navy/Marines $150? ...

The sign has always been there from what I remember. I have never paid any cover. I nod, walk in, and buy a coke or redbull at the bar.

Any time other than Sunday afternoon the place is mostly a drink bar for PI girls. Sunday afternoons you will get more Indos trying their luck at the bar as well.

I don't think I've ever actually pulled from there, but I've been dozens of times in the last 5 years.

I've only bought two lady drinks during my many trips. The girl was very hot, but she didn't go out with men, just collecting during tickets. We made out some and I let her grind into me while she was dancing.

Compared to HK Cafe, Bar 109, and Makati Neptunes is just a show bar.

I do know tha Cruman and Obe dropped some dough there one weekend. Not sure if any dicks got wet from it though. ;)

“I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.”
― Steve Martin
Alwaysfuun
Erotic Emperor

UID 92945
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2258
Posts 216
Karma 2240
Acceptance 363
Reading Access 60
Registered 17-7-2012
Location Hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 3-10-2016 11:24  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 escritic's post

escritic,
First off the tone you call Marines and Navy, jarheads and squids sounds very derogative. Being retired from one of those
outstanding services I take exception to your tone! Unless you are retired US military and you meet one of those Marines or Sailors in Neptunes and you call them that without a smile and the right tone you better take care!

Second, The sign is there for a cover as it is in many bars. If your caucasian/expat just smile and walk past. I've been going for
almost 5yrs and never been charged a cover. (If you're a local go in with an expat buddy," he's with me" works.)

Third, Neptunes is a fun place and if you are willing and generous you can have a lot of fun. Myself along with friends on more than one occasion have had a lot of fun via HJ and BJ's inside. The girls make a circle around the receiver and their friend doing the
deed and its all a big fun laugh.

I was there last week.

Recent Ratings
jake.houston   4-10-2016 01:12  Acceptance  +6   Wait, I can only talk shit to seamen and marines if I'm retired military? Bullshit. ;)
wander   3-10-2016 11:54  Acceptance  +2   Yeah, I had a problem with this report too

Alwyasfuun
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 3-10-2016 12:00  Profile P.M. 
Reply #7 Alwaysfuun's post

Did he actually say that a Filipina was "Not too native looking"?  Wow.

Just reeks of racism.  Add that to the "jarheads" and "squids" and I'm with you, regarding this report.  

An insulting tone.
Throbbing Titan

UID 3478
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3421
Posts 1675
Karma 3355
Acceptance 1318
Reading Access 70
Registered 2-10-2007
Location West Coast
Status Offline
Post at 3-10-2016 14:54  Profile P.M.  Yahoo!
@Alwaysfun - due to the nature of the internet, I refrain from showing you my DD214. I have served in 2 branches.

@wander - I don't know what is so raciat about my statement. Because I use the term native? If you need a quick lesson, Ii will give you one. Yes, there are many people who have migrated to PI and thus you can tell the different looks of the people, like everywhere else in the world, the US, Mexico, Indonesia, and so on. Are you pretending that the pure native in PI looks just like pure Chinese in China? It is not racism. It is a fact. Racism would be calling them derogatory names based on their race. Do you know what racism means? Or you are trying to be too politically correct? Is aboriginal or indigenous better?

[ Last edited by  escritic at 3-10-2016 15:03 ]

Recent Ratings
Alwaysfuun   5-10-2016 08:34  Acceptance  +1   In that case.... acceptable
max88   4-10-2016 11:49  Acceptance  +2   I support you
wander   3-10-2016 19:10  Acceptance  +1   Perhaps too politically correct. I am overly protective of Filipinas, it seems.

jake.houston
Master Mongerer

UID 93098
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6884
Posts 610
Karma 6748
Acceptance 2715
Reading Access 80
Registered 21-7-2012
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 4-10-2016 01:10  Profile P.M. 
I really think we may be falling victim to the outside world here on some of the comments about Escritic's post.

As a former flyboy myself, I have and will continue to use the terms jarhead and squids to clearly associate with my less exclusive military brethren. As long as the person making the statement has worn the uniform, I see no problem with the terms.

Clearly from his last post, Escritic has done his time in uniform.

Also, if you didn't notice, lol, as he placed it following his comment is there as a clue that the comment was tongue in cheek.

As far as "looking too native" goes, not sure on what scale that type of judgement could even be made, much less be racist.

Let's remember this is a site for men that fuck women for money, we aren't the "insert current highly positioned better than thou organization name here", let's just enjoy!

Recent Ratings
Thai-delight   4-10-2016 07:17  Acceptance  +1   I agree

“I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.”
― Steve Martin
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 4-10-2016 03:53  Profile P.M. 
Reply #10 jake.houston's post

Yeah. I read Escritic's reply and realized my reaction was likely un-called for.

I am indeed far too sensitive when it comes to Filipinas!  

Cheers.

Recent Ratings
jake.houston   4-10-2016 11:22  Acceptance  +10   After meeting yours, I totally understand why. :)
area_5
Nookie Newbie

UID 162598
Digest Posts 0
Credits 26
Posts 3
Karma 26
Acceptance 8
Reading Access 10
Registered 8-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 5-12-2016 11:56  Profile P.M. 
I was in Wan Chai on Sunday afternoon around 4pm and decided to check out the maid parade.  Was waived passed the bouncer without paying any cover and took a seat at the back of the bar close to the entrance.  Immediately two small piny girls sat next to me.  "Hi mister.  Its our day off, would you like to buy me and my friend a drink?"  They were not attractive, spoke poor English and I wasn't ready to settle down, so just politely declined and moved on.

Boy, the place was packed, lots of hot indo and pinay checks.  Probably 60/40 in favor of girls.   I spent 10 minutes surveying the scene when a goofy girl grabbed my arm and asked if I needed a girlfriend.  I said I wasn't sure, and she attempted to persuade me by grinding her ass on my dick and moving to the music.  I hadn't noticed her as attractive at first, but damn, she was hot with a fine smoking body and a tight little blue dress on.  After a song or two, I was convinced I needed a girlfriend.  She had a seductive swagger and soon brushed my nose and mouth with a phantom kiss.  Obviously she asked if I'd buy her a drink and I obviously said yes.  At HK 160 girls drinks not cheap, but reasonable for a 20-30 minute lap dance.

In total, I must have bought her 6 drinks.  I sipped one, and it tasted like Korean soju, maybe 18-20% alcohol, served in a shot glass, it's not even a real shot so the girls can down these all night without getting drunk.  At the bar, I had a lot of fun with her; dfk, grinding and and a light rubbing.  She wasn't really interested in communicating other than with her body.  Never asked me my name, I learned she was Mia. Really seductive and fun, providing constant attention.  

Now after 6 drinks (160 x 6), I said last call and offered to take her home, but she said no, I have a girlfriend and can't leave.  It was probably 7pm.  I had assumed this was your typical joint which offered take out.  But based upon other comments on this thread, it seems Neptune III is more of a bump and grind joint where the girls collect drink tickets for favors.  I had an amazing time with a 2-3 hour lap dance for HK 1000, but not sure I would repeat.

Recent Ratings
mcmafia09   6-12-2016 16:21  Acceptance  +2   Nice update!
Freelancer   6-12-2016 07:45  Acceptance  +1   I'd probably try offering the girl direct $$ for the lapdance instead
jake.houston   5-12-2016 12:41  Acceptance  +4   Rule #1, before buying drinks, always, always ask if she goes with customers.
Petay_1283
Fucking Legend

UID 46298
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11574
Posts 3139
Karma 11375
Acceptance 3975
Reading Access 100
Registered 9-6-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 6-12-2016 09:44  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 jake.houston's post

The sign has always been there, like most bars. But I have only ever seen it enforced to non Westerners, or guys that security know will possibly cause trouble.

I saw a couple of Westerners once try to walk in and the bouncer stopped them, checked there eyes & pockets, then made them pay 200, when he saw me looking, he told me he knew they took drugs.

Last time I was in Neptunes 3 with a few friends, I had to go outside to get my HK friend in, so he did not have to pay the entry fee. There were 5 of us and we were surrounded by grls, it was a Sunday afternoon around 5pm. It seems that it is the girls choice on a Sunday, whether they want to leave with you or not. On the Saturday night I was with a really REALLY attractive girl, but she wanted 2500 for short time... not a chance!

[ Last edited by  Petay_1283 at 6-12-2016 09:58 ]

'Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.'