Name:  Gxxx
Nationality: Philippines
Venue: Peninsula Hotel Makati
FV: 4.5
BV: 4
ES: 3
Repeat: No, even if possible
Cost: See Comments

I just returned from the Philippines for work and had a strange punt.  Having a late tea - they call it "merienda" locally at the Peninsula Hotel lobby, I noticed passersby stopping and having pictures taken with a pretty local woman.  I figured she might be a celebrity and took a gamble by signalling the waitstaff and paying her bill without informing her.  Well, she stopped by to thank me and sat down for a social chat.  She told me her first name-Gxxxxxxx - and expertly questioned me about my ethnicity, profession, marital status, whether I was a guest at the Peninsula.  Then she asked me if I was up for a night of partying with her as my guide.  I told her ""Of course but let me go up to my room and change first." She said great and asked if she could go up with me and freshen up as well.

Anyway, she was all over me the moment we stepped into the room.  She had my clothers off in no time, had hers off, was on top of me with DFK.  As soon as I was hard, she asked me for a cover and capped me and hopped on for CG.  It was clear that she was in her own world and was speeding up and slowing down and speeding up and moaning as she got herself off.  Immediately after she came she  lost interest and climbed off.  I reminded her that I wasn't done yet and turned her around and finished in doggie.  But despite my deep thrusts, there seemed to be no physical reaction from her to what I was doing. She was done and no longer interested.  Anyway, no money discussion at all.  So I chalked the strange behaviour to a below average civvie encounter.

Fast forward to the high end club ("Prive") she brought me to.  Lots of movie industry types. Clear that she was well known and a frequent club visitor.  Sometime during the night, she introduced me to a gay who she said was her manager/agent.  Before long the manager agent approached me and said that Gxaxx wanted to change some pesos into dollars with me, about 2000 USD.  I told him that I only had 300 USD on me and gave it to him.  He said Gxxx would give me the pesos later at the hotel.  As fully expected, no more tharn 15 minutes later, I saw her on her way out of the club with a bunch of people, although she did blow me a kiss and give me a goodbye wave at the door .

So was this a civvie punt or a WG punt?  By the way, I never did get her last name and did not care enough to find out  what kind of celebrity she was.  Whatever it was, it was not the greatest experience.

Recent Ratings
Smedina   23-7-2016 10:38  Acceptance  +1   Cool
UncleDad   22-7-2016 21:41  Acceptance  +3   Looks like you got used m'boy. Haha, but a pretty cool story came out of it huh
austin821   22-7-2016 14:23  Acceptance  +3   haha cool story
solari   22-7-2016 13:46  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
mcmafia09   22-7-2016 12:14  Acceptance  +2   What an experience!
alphonzehk   22-7-2016 11:21  Acceptance  +1   Cool story, bro!
LeoCan   22-7-2016 00:37  Acceptance  +3   
mcmafia09
Carnal Conqueror

UID 32752
Digest Posts 0
Credits 327
Posts 146
Karma 320
Acceptance 137
Reading Access 30
Registered 15-10-2009
Status Offline
Post at 22-7-2016 12:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 pokerking's post

Thx for sharing that story!
While I'm not expert on celebrity or well known females, I did go out with a girl back in UK. Once she climaxed, she just couldn't continue anymore. She would dry up quickly and the sex drive kind of just evaporates. She dries up down there and zero interest in applying KY. So don't take it personally, some girls just might be wired that way.