Acceptance 13
Reading Access 20
Registered 30-5-2015
Status Offline
Post at 6-5-2016 15:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
HG / Agent way of going

Hello everyone,

I've got some questions for the more experienced Bros.
I intend to start visiting the HG here in HK and, as I've never did this before, I would like to know from the veterans:
1. What are the regular working hours of a HG? The reason for me asking is that I'm more like Batman and leave the batcave after midnight. That's why I only go mostly to WC bars. I even tried Fuji couple of times at around 4.30-5.00am but there was nobody else except me.
2. Does it work only to text the agent on WeChat, as I speak zero Mandarin or Cantonese ? I've read on the Forum couple of tips (send the picture of the girl and ask simple questions like "available, today at 12.00" for example. What agent do you recommend for an English speaking person or an agent willing to close the deal only by WeChat?
3. How long is the session? One hour or less? I know for sure it's one shot only, but we all know that one shot can last from 5 minutes to two days.  
I know for sure that all these questions had already been answered but I couldn't find the answer for no.1 and 3. No. 2 I got something so I just want to be assured.  
I would highly appreciate your help, but only if you have time to reply.
Wish you all a crazy weekend.
Cheers
Steve
BoPeep
Lustful Lord

UID 136192
Digest Posts 0
Credits 954
Posts 39
Karma 950
Acceptance 82
Reading Access 40
Registered 9-11-2015
Status Offline
Post at 6-5-2016 17:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Here is what I know, other bros may have better answers:

1. Usually for HG, the working time starts from 11:00am - 2:00am, it is stated on their ads.  But sometimes if you go too early, like right at 11:00am...the girl may be still sleeping.  That means the agent has to wake her up and guess what service you get from someone who is not ready to work.  For your "batman" time, there is no way you can find a HG from agent, they are sleeping too.  The only thing you can do is to go for the overnight plan of HG, which is usually regular price x3 (depends on the agent) and the session starts from 1 or 2 am to 6am.  In that case you will have to reserve ahead with the agent when you are still able to find them.  Also not all HG provide overnight service.  And I don't suggest to go for the overnight plan with a HG you haven't visit before, as if you DM....that means DM x3........

3. For HG, usually 45 mins per session.  There is 1 agent that I know who is providing 1 hour session is SIX. If you cannot finish your shot within the session period, either you have to extend the session (which you may affect the next line-up brother), or just have to leave.

Recent Ratings
stevemartinar   6-5-2016 17:28  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.