Karma 191
Acceptance 102
Reading Access 20
Registered 11-9-2013
Status Offline
Post at 12-1-2015 05:46  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sakura Moving

Was told last night that the new place is going to be behind the 7 Days Inn hotel (along Taizi Road) on the 2nd floor. Said that walking distance from the centre of SeaWorld to new place is the same as to current location? Will have to try and measure it, at least it will give me some much needed exercise!!

Most of the existing girls will be moving there with quite a few new girls coming as it is apparently larger.

Expected to open after CNY (19th Feb) by 1st March. Current Sakura closing end of this month so there will be about one month gap (rest!!)

Recent Ratings
obe   12-1-2015 15:17  Karma  +3   Thanks
Petay_1283
Fucking Legend

UID 46298
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11574
Posts 3139
Karma 11375
Acceptance 3975
Reading Access 100
Registered 9-6-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 17-1-2015 12:24  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 vchen's post

Confirmed!

Sea world exit C. Walk straight for 5 minutes and turn left when you reach restaurant number 9

'Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.'
vchen
Musky Member

UID 109227
Digest Posts 0
Credits 196
Posts 40
Karma 191
Acceptance 102
Reading Access 20
Registered 11-9-2013
Status Offline
Post at 4-3-2015 06:49  Profile P.M. 
New Sakura - another 2 weeks till open

WeChat one of the girls last night to ask when the new place would be opening. Was told it will be around 20th March due to workmen away for CNY.

Think this girl is now one of the owners of the new place. Asked about prices and told there will be a very small increase, but still a lot cheaper than some of the new places.
jwilltide
Nookie Newbie

UID 96138
Digest Posts 0
Credits 28
Posts 21
Karma 27
Acceptance 17
Reading Access 10
Registered 22-9-2012
Status Offline
Post at 5-3-2015 18:02  Profile P.M. 
I talked to one of the Sakula girls today as well. She conveyed the same timing for opening plus one other tidbit. Most of the existing girls, especially the good ones, will be returning. She said they are hiring some nice new girls and some they are looking at previously worked in CP. We might be getting some right naughty girls coming our way.
unionbay
Nookie Newbie

UID 127127
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21
Posts 13
Karma 20
Acceptance 28
Reading Access 10
Registered 6-3-2015
Status Offline
Post at 16-3-2015 21:49  Profile P.M. 
anyone knows if they reopened?
i didnt know the old place is closed and i went by just now.
jwilltide
Nookie Newbie

UID 96138
Digest Posts 0
Credits 28
Posts 21
Karma 27
Acceptance 17
Reading Access 10
Registered 22-9-2012
Status Offline
Post at 27-3-2015 21:57  Profile P.M. 
Sakura Opened

Went by the new Sakura today just behind the 7 Days Inn to see how things were progressing. I was surprised to see old #8, Lily, approaching from the other end of the alley. Lily left about a year and a half ago and was my favorite. She is back and although she doesn't quite have the spinner body she did she still looks good and is still exceptionally pretty. She told me that, best I could understand, today and Saturday is a "soft" opening with a good many of the girls available and if someone came by they would be serviced. Naturally, I volunteered. Although, there was still some cleanup work going on the place looked pretty much finished and is quite nice. I chose the VIP room because the regular rooms were not quite cleaned up yet. The VIP room is very nice with considerably larger beds than in the old Sakura and the rooms larger as well.

It was like old times with #8 as it didn't take much persuading to get all of her clothes off. She is a sweet kisser and I just love the GFE feel she gives me. She gives the one of the slowest and most sensual hand jobs. Her massage is just ok but that's not what I am there for. I had a wonderful 90 minutes with her and I came twice. I asked her if she would still give FS with home service as she used to do and she replied of course. She said she wanted 1000 RMB now instead of the 800 I used to pay her 2 years ago for FS. Oh well, inflation. She's worth it and I think the new Sakura is going to be very nice as well.

I paid 238 for the room and gave Lily a 600 RMB tip. I was in a generous mood and she did bring me home two times and let my hands roam any where I wanted.