Subject: Retiring from Punting! Long Read =)
erik.jin85
Nookie Newbie

UID 247738
Digest Posts 0
Credits 80
Posts 32
Karma 58
Acceptance 444
Reading Access 10
Registered 11-8-2018
Status Offline
Post at 29-8-2018 18:26  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Retiring from Punting! Long Read =)

This is my last post here, I am retiring from punting… I know I just got started.

So I have a few post of this forum, but for those that didn't follow here is my story. I from time to time go to China, like many I knew that punting here is cheap and more of my taste, this is my 3rd trip and every time I had some degree of success I don't actually sleep with the WG, I would at most get a covered BJ, I know sacrilege right? I will tell all the people that think it’s hard to get laid for money here… It’s not, so many options, you got the luggage boy, tip him and get his WeChat, Massage places, any places that charge more then 300-400, you bet extra are offered, worst comes to worst go to KTV or a Bar they are all over the place, a “date” can be had for as little as 1000. But this is not the point. Again I want to make it clear, I don’t judge, you guys do what you guys do, I just need to get this off my chest.

Prior to my 3rd trip I didn't know how easy it was, so like many of you guys I came here begging for contact etc. I actually linked up with the famous CC from GZ, don’t ask for her contact it easily found on this forum, we met up, like I said earlier I don’t sleep with them I want a massage when they can do it and a cover BJ and I am good. So I did, didn't feel anything, it was alright… Move on to a few days I have work in DG, for those that say that kitty don't run around… you guys must be blind, yes it’s harder but not that hard. Anyways my contacts and I end up at a KTV, most girls there are there to get taken home, when they just sit there and drink all they get is 400 a night from the club.

But I am getting ahead, we sit and mama san bring some girls, no way in hell I would pay for them to sit with me, not even if they are the one giving me 400, anyways this goes on for 2 rounds, finally mama san brings me… Her… Super cute, super young (I saw her ID, 22) so we sit we drink, we play dice. I am a light drink, 2 can of shitty budwiser and I am good. Anyways, it was getting late and I had a work day ahead, so I ask here if she wants to come home with me, FYI I don't speak her language, I used Google Translate, super effective, we settle on 1500. OK there we go. So the traditional she gets showered first and then I go, I don't do the shower together thing. Anyway I get out and there she was already ready to go under the covers. Here is the thing, I knew something was off, she was shy as hell, she didn't know what she was doing, you could tell she wasn't a WG for long, you can’t fake this. Yes, yes some of you guys would argue that it was all part of the show and I am an idiot, I am telling you guys, it wasn’t it. You can just tell from the way she was carrying herself and little things like how she handle the money that was given to her prior to going with me (my guys took care of me) she just left it all sprawling on my hotel desk, she almost forget her house key when she left. Like I said she was clueless.

Let me give you guys some more details. Like I was saying she was already under my covers, and I told her, I didn't want to sleep with her (I don't think she understood) so I proceeded to ask her to massage me, again no clue what so ever, WG even non massaging one kinda know how to please a men, she was terrible… No matter I proceed to play a bit and she was shy as hell, she didn't refuse anything but she was shy, she didn't want me to see her nude, she wasn't comfortable with this gig, no resistance, but is was very weird.

Seeing that it wasn't going anywhere I just help myself with the view and got done.  And this happened, she was embarrassed as hell, she couldn't accept the fact that I didn't “need” her and she got paid for it, she kept on apologizing like I was going to fire or do something to her. Trying to handle the situation I tried to calm her down, it really wasn't a big deal to me, regardless of how this would have gone more then likely I would have finished myself anyways. So one thing lead to another we end up chatting for 6 hours… back end forth via apps, again we don't speak the same language. I learned her story, she was a farm girl, I don't think she work on a farm but she used to live with her farming family, her dad recently past and he brother somehow got into fighting and landed himself in jail, sentence to 4 months and fined 30,000 RMB. She recently got into this to pay for the funeral and the prison fine, yes yes, again so of you guys are going to think that this is part of the act to hit me up for more money, no money was involved. I have some money but I don't want to end up being her ATM in exchange for a few sob stories.

We stay there in my room she shows me her town, family, funeral pics etc etc. again, I could tell that all this wasn't fabricated… I felt bad for her, I truly did, I am for the most part a very logical person, yes there is misery in the world, every day and there isn’t shit most of us can do. But her story touched me somehow… We chat some more, 6 hours later I send her home, the next day she hits me up, not for money but felt terrible for last night, not only I didn't get “serviced” but she relieved herself. So he offers to make me dinner or to wash my cloths…

OK this is weird for me, I don't need this, but she hit me up at the right time and we agreed on some snacks in my room. Later on I found that that in order to make this happen she had to request a day off from work AKA no client and no 400 RMB. We did the same stuff we ate ramen like college kids, she watched TV next to me while I was working…
So that we are clear, I am not falling for the WG, I am not stupid, there is just no way in hell we have a future together, not in this lifetime or the next, but I find myself thinking of her from time to time, what she has to do for so little money, I know this is hard for her, I also know some other WG that do that by choice, but not this one…

So on my last day we say our goodbyes, she tells me that she wants to see her mother and that she is buying her ticket, there is no way that she would know what I was about to do, I tell her that I would buy her ticket, she was happy, money is tight, again I doubt it was a scheme, even if it was, I fell better about it.

Anyways, punting isn’t for me. I hope you guys are having fun, sorry if this post is a bit of party pooping. But I just can’t do it, 2 consenting adults fulfilling a transaction, OK, but how the hell you know?

Edit Au: Paragraphs put in mainly so I could read it :-)

[ Last edited by  aurufc at 31-8-2018 17:47 ]

Recent Ratings
ernieb   28-10-2018 21:43  Acceptance  +5   Thanks for sharing :)
Jade_moon   27-10-2018 21:33  Acceptance  +3   Life is full of unexpected twist and turn
bohica   12-9-2018 10:39  Acceptance  +8   Good luck with that!!!
sssqblf   7-9-2018 18:48  Acceptance  +2   Thank you for your sharing.
blast77   4-9-2018 12:42  Acceptance  +8   I am too cold for this, I don't get involved with girls in this hobby
MothToAFlame   1-9-2018 21:50  Acceptance  +5   Good read
jeffzeke   1-9-2018 15:00  Acceptance  +10   all good bro, thanks for sharing.
batman108   1-9-2018 13:48  Acceptance  +6   You did the right thing
Kinomino   1-9-2018 08:30  Acceptance  +1   Came for a punt trip went back in a feel trip.
UncleDad   31-8-2018 21:33  Acceptance  +10   Thanks for sharing mate.
aurufc   31-8-2018 17:51  Acceptance  +10   Thanks for sharing. Its good intel for Newbies - its not for everyone
godisdead   30-8-2018 18:03  Acceptance  +4   Thanks for your report. We are all human at the end of the day. Some more human than others. Hope she gets what she want ...
obe   30-8-2018 10:24  Acceptance  +10   
zebra   30-8-2018 10:13  Acceptance  +5   
donjon   30-8-2018 06:05  Acceptance  +5   Thanks for sharing
Marcade   29-8-2018 19:04  Acceptance  +3   Err; without any decent reports here doesn't look like you even got started ..
stinkyfeet   29-8-2018 18:56  Acceptance  +5   Lol I think every young Asian American has the same ktv story
obe
Sex God

UID 89973
Digest Posts 0
Credits 24067
Posts 2737
Karma 23778
Acceptance 5774
Reading Access 110
Registered 19-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 29-8-2018 20:50  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 erik.jin85's post

You ever heard of paragraphs?

Obe

Recent Ratings
stinkyfeet   31-8-2018 19:25  Acceptance  +5   Paarafaafffs
aurufc   31-8-2018 17:53  Acceptance  -1   Such a dick!! lol. Please read the forum guidelines and put short comments with your rating
zebra   30-8-2018 10:15  Acceptance  +1   One-liner is okay as long as you have more than one paragraph
Mister   29-8-2018 21:56  Acceptance  +3   Newbie spills his guts and this is all you have to say? ;-D
hkpunter999   29-8-2018 20:57  Acceptance  +8   LOL!!

Please award me Acceptance points and give Karma to another deserving bro.
erik.jin85
Nookie Newbie

UID 247738
Digest Posts 0
Credits 80
Posts 32
Karma 58
Acceptance 444
Reading Access 10
Registered 11-8-2018
Status Offline
Post at 29-8-2018 21:36  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 obe's post

Ahahah I didn't think prostitution forum has such as high literature standards. I am just kidding around, before I get flamed for this.

It was just more of a rant for me, as I mentioned, I just needed to get this off my chest. If it wasn't for farm girl, I would probably still be on the hunt.

I don't want to lament on this forum, and I don't want to appear to stand on high moral grounds, I am just sharing my experience and this life isn't for me.

I will hang a bit, I do want to see what you guys think.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   1-9-2018 15:01  Acceptance  +10   there is a human element to all punting. You may be well-served with trying sugarbaby/sugardaddy arrangements.
aurufc   31-8-2018 17:54  Acceptance  +10   Better you rant and share than stew and implode bro :-)
zebra   30-8-2018 10:16  Acceptance  +5   
Mister   29-8-2018 22:01  Acceptance  +7   Thanks for sharing your honest thoughts and feelings
Mister
Throbbing Titan

UID 27937
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4268
Posts 2133
Karma 4209
Acceptance 1187
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 29-8-2018 22:31  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 erik.jin85's post

There are a million stories in the big city ...

This one, somehow, moved me. Not just the details of the girl's hard life but the matter-of-fact way you wrote about your encounter and the effect it had on you.

I once had a spa girl from Huizhou who wasn't skilled at all. We spent quite a bit of time chatting. She showed me photos of herself at the old folks' home where she would volunteer some weekends.

Noticing my toenails were super-long, she got a pair of clippers and cut them while I sat there naked, stroking her hair and her back. I thanked her profusely, but she said it was nothing, as she often did the same for her grandmother.

She was a truly sweet girl but had no HJ technique. Even when I took over, somehow I couldn't shoot. It was as though we had become so intimate, I couldn't think of her in a sexual way. I tipped her anyway.

Never saw her again at the spa or at any other in HK. Maybe she quit the business. I sometimes wonder whether she has found a better way to make a life.

Erik, you sound like a decent fellow. It's your decision whether to retire from punting. What I will say is that sometimes for a girl like that, trapped in an often soul-destroying routine, meeting a customer like you who treats her like a human being is good for the soul.

Recent Ratings
ernieb   28-10-2018 21:47  Acceptance  +5   Had a similar encounter at Foremost when I first started punting in hk
jeffzeke   1-9-2018 15:02  Acceptance  +10   Wise words, Mister. Thanks for sharing.
erik.jin85   29-8-2018 23:10  Acceptance  +1   Thank you for the share!
erik.jin85
Nookie Newbie

UID 247738
Digest Posts 0
Credits 80
Posts 32
Karma 58
Acceptance 444
Reading Access 10
Registered 11-8-2018
Status Offline
Post at 29-8-2018 23:10  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 Mister's post

Now… Only if I could do paragraphs… =)
Thank you so much for sharing Mister, I really appreciate it, I am sure I am not the only one out here that feels this way, but having someone else chime in feels great, we are not gonna bro hug or anything but, I do appreciate the reply.

Yea, Farm Girl has zero skills, we did make a pact, I didn't wanna mention this here but what the hell I am leaving this anyway. On our first encounter, when we chatted for ages, I did ask her what was her plan, how much she owed, how much she made, what was her expenses, she goes on to tell me that in 4 months time she will be able to get out, her bother is getting out of jail next week. She has zero friends in DG, all her contacts are co workers or clients. she kept on saying that she couldn't breath, her words not mine and felt trap. She needed a friend.

I told her we can remain friends as long as she kept her course, and get out of DG in 4 months, I am sure its gonna be hard for her to get out she is cute as fuck. I know what you are thinking guys, she has not hit me once for money. The ticket is all she got from me.

I will keep in touch with her, but I don't want to impact her work either thus making the stay even longer, we have been chatting daily, just normal stuff, she keep on asking me if I have ate, every day.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   1-9-2018 15:04  Acceptance  +10   Thanks for sharing. Interesting perspective.
theworm
Kinky King

UID 21445
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1329
Posts 235
Karma 1317
Acceptance 242
Reading Access 50
Registered 6-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 30-8-2018 00:09  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 erik.jin85's post

hey bro, I know where you are coming from, I had and still have the same kind of "feeling" for some of the working girls. I was in your shoes once, still am I suppose. I am still in contact with a massage girl from Shanghai, she has moved back home to Chengdu. She is also a farm girl. I would buy her small things like mobile phones or send her some spending money every now and then. She may even be married for all I know, but that's not the point, point is you feel good about what you did, so do I. I think these kind of "good deeds" will offset all the "bad deeds" we made it the past, call it KARMA, ha ha. Just a way of cleaning yourself I imagine. But in the end, it's your money and your life, nothing wrong with that. Just keep your your head straight, the big head that is.
twfun
Master Mongerer

UID 3172
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5497
Posts 1162
Karma 5437
Acceptance 1200
Reading Access 80
Registered 11-9-2007
Location Taipei, Taiwan
Status Offline
Post at 30-8-2018 00:38  Profile P.M. 
This story sort of reminds me of my experience in Chiang-Mai and thinking at that time and still now that perhaps the girl that came with me was too new to the industry and had not idea what she was doing. However, in Thailand I suspect it was all an act. But that is something that will stick with me now. Report is here: http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... 5394&highlight=  

Thanks for sharing your story, but yeah, as a newbie here, as some others have said we have to wonder if you ever even got started.  And you are not having sex with them, just massage, but still paying for everything..   Can you explain why you don't want to have sex with any of them?
erik.jin85
Nookie Newbie

UID 247738
Digest Posts 0
Credits 80
Posts 32
Karma 58
Acceptance 444
Reading Access 10
Registered 11-8-2018
Status Offline
Post at 30-8-2018 01:34  Profile P.M. 
Reply #7 twfun's post

Theworm, well I guess we are getting more and more people on the same boat!
I am “glad” there are more people on this forum like me, those WG get treated like shit sometimes… So far instead of my buying her stuff she was just trying to send me some money tonight, she is such an idea, she actually send me her tonight’s salary, I received 400 from her tonight, I sent it back obviously, threaten to remove her from my list if she didn't take it back.
I think she just needs a friend to get thru these 4 months.
My head is pretty straight, nothing can happen from this…

Twfun, I will check out your story for sure! But it looks pretty lengthy lol. If she is acting, shit I deserves a award for this, no way in hell. There have been other stuff too but I don't think I can elaborate. I think its just a feel thing, not a little head thing like wormy mentions LOL.

Yes, I am new here, and not because I don't kiss and kiss I haven’t had some adventures, quit while you are ahead and I have gotten my fair share of those =)
I don't sleep with them because I am actually with someone I rationalized in a fucked up way that if I don't hit pussy it’s not as bad. I pay them the full amount we agreed on, I am paying her for her time, whatever I do with the time doesn't change the amount. I am happy with a good massage and a covered BJ. Unless they ae like farm girl, can’t even do that LOL.
You guys should have seen her look, its like she never heard of a BJ or thought that was something ppl did.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   1-9-2018 15:06  Acceptance  +10   there is a human side to us all, thanks for sharing.
theworm   30-8-2018 09:50  Acceptance  +5   Excellent
soundwave (SuppaJizzaFighter2)
Master Mongerer

UID 142647
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6555
Posts 469
Karma 6502
Acceptance 1062
Reading Access 80
Registered 9-2-2016
Location Newport City
Status Offline
Post at 30-8-2018 10:12  Profile P.M. 
Well, this life style isn't for everyone.  To be honest if I was in a relationship, I probably won't be punting.  As I would probably be spending my free time with my girl.  The only reason I am punting now is that I am single.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   1-9-2018 15:07  Acceptance  +10   agree with twfun
twfun   30-8-2018 10:21  Acceptance  +2   And after years in a relationship you will change your tune on the not cheating idea. haha
Marcade
Carnal Conqueror

UID 138856
Digest Posts 0
Credits 335
Posts 33
Karma 325
Acceptance 200
Reading Access 30
Registered 19-12-2015
Location Shanghai
Status Offline
Post at 30-8-2018 18:59  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by erik.jin85 at 29-8-2018 21:36
I don't want to lament on this forum, and I don't want to appear to stand on high moral grounds, I am just sharing my experience and this life isn't for me.

But .. that's exactly what you're doing .. lamenting .. or standing on a moral high ground, showing you treat WG's better ...

There's thousands of WG's like her; there's also plenty of WG's who do it to be able to buy the latest fashion. There's WG's who do it because they're sex addicted. There's 101 different reasons; but yes like stinkyfeet said; her story isn't exactly unique.

There's not a single decent report of you here so it's weird you broadcast your 'retirement' while we don't even know about your 'wild' adventures. See if it was one of the senior members retiring, then it would truly be inspirational (and shocking).

Now your 'retirement' is a bit meaningless, sorry. Get over your narcissism and move on buddy.

Recent Ratings
MothToAFlame   1-9-2018 21:44  Acceptance  +5   Mongering Talk is for all, it doesn't mean that we all have to agree
jeffzeke   1-9-2018 15:08  Acceptance  +10   Give the newbie a break here...
aurufc   31-8-2018 17:58  Acceptance  -4   Mongering Talk is for all
aurufc
Forum Moderator

UID 111346
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3187
Posts 408
Karma 3081
Acceptance 2124
Reading Access 150
Registered 11-11-2013
Status Offline
Post at 31-8-2018 18:00  Profile Blog P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Marcade at 30-8-2018 18:59

There's not a single decent report of you here so it's weird.

Thanks Marcadel for bringing research into a Bro's history onto the table - you have an interesting track record yourself so the Mods will be in touch directly to ask you a few questions.

Au

Recent Ratings
Marcade   1-9-2018 11:23  Acceptance  +3   I've replied your PM
obe   31-8-2018 18:31  Acceptance  +1   Night life online ;)
stinkyfeet
Master Mongerer

UID 19967
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5915
Posts 561
Karma 5817
Acceptance 1953
Reading Access 80
Registered 8-2-2009
Status Offline
Post at 31-8-2018 19:33  Profile P.M. 
Me thinks the hardest stories came around 2000 to 2010 when Chinese job options were not very friendly regarding salary. I met a TON of gorgeous MILFS during this period often quitting a an office job due to a family crisis. Most of them that chatted with me over the years had a happy ending while others completely disappeared.

Me thinking OP is a young guy so perhaps in two decades might see him write a review again when that itch becomes unbearable   .

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   1-9-2018 15:09  Acceptance  +10   thanks for sharing.
erik.jin85
Nookie Newbie

UID 247738
Digest Posts 0
Credits 80
Posts 32
Karma 58
Acceptance 444
Reading Access 10
Registered 11-8-2018
Status Offline
Post at 1-9-2018 10:28  Profile P.M. 
aurufc, thank you for defending my honor and the syntax correction!

Marcade, It's all good bro, I have used this post to make my self feel better, I knew there will be a few comments like yours.
Keep in mind, the whole reason of the post is just to tell a story, that you find it valuable or not, real or not or whatever or not... Well... I will keep it civil.

Stinky, this is a Challenge! I don't think I will be back... And in 2 decade I probably wont be able to get it up =)

Update to the story...
I paid off her debt (ridiculously small) well it was more of a down payment against her future salary. I got her hooked up with a job at my partner's factory. She is due to start Monday. We will then know if I got tricked or not.

Either way I feel good about it.

Recent Ratings
theworm   1-9-2018 19:01  Acceptance  +5   would like to know the out come of this story.....
aurufc   1-9-2018 16:49  Acceptance  +4   Yes let us know if she turns up for work. and cue Roy Orbison.....:-)
jeffzeke   1-9-2018 15:10  Acceptance  +10   good for you, you are doing the right thing.
zebra   1-9-2018 12:38  Acceptance  +5   
UncleDad
Forum Moderator

UID 4583
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2003
Posts 1038
Karma 1883
Acceptance 2409
Reading Access 150
Registered 16-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 1-9-2018 11:12  Profile Blog P.M. 
Good on you mate. A true gentleman. Maybe it's a trick, maybe not. So long as it's not HURT you in any way, I see that you've done a good thing. Sometimes in life, we just need a bit of a break and a good Samaritan to come help us a bit. Hopefully her life will start looking better moving forward.

Good luck with your 'retirement'. As said before, this hobby isn't for everyone. I try to find those who CHOOSE to be in the business rather than those who feel (accurately, or no), that they don't have a choice in the matter. I find that those who choose to be in the business (they enjoy sex, or it's fast cash, or preferably...both), to provide better service anyway.

~UD

Recent Ratings
erik.jin85   1-9-2018 13:06  Acceptance  +1   Don't get me wrong I am for the WG profession, definitely! If they like it, more power to them! If I had a kitty I woul ...
Marcade
Carnal Conqueror

UID 138856
Digest Posts 0
Credits 335
Posts 33
Karma 325
Acceptance 200
Reading Access 30
Registered 19-12-2015
Location Shanghai
Status Offline
Post at 1-9-2018 11:21  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by erik.jin85 at 1-9-2018 10:28

Marcade, It's all good bro, I have used this post to make my self feel better, I knew there will be a few comments like yours.
Keep in mind, the whole reason of the post is just to tell a story, that you find it valuable or not,

Well happy to oblige

That's the point, really; since we know now in terribly much detail what you do with young innocent helpless farmer girls .. but we don't know much about what you did before that with regular working girls. So there's not much weight to your story & retirement.

It's what Stinkyfeet said (and most of us were thinking it anyway). "We will see you back in two decades."

Anyway apologies if I came across to harsh; good luck with the girl and I hope you find what you are looking for!

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   1-9-2018 15:12  Acceptance  +10   all good bro, no worries.
erik.jin85   1-9-2018 13:10  Acceptance  +1   We are good bro =) Not offended. In total I might have been with 6 maybe WG, not a big repertoire. And technically I nev ...
erik.jin85
Nookie Newbie

UID 247738
Digest Posts 0
Credits 80
Posts 32
Karma 58
Acceptance 444
Reading Access 10
Registered 11-8-2018
Status Offline
Post at 1-9-2018 13:15  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Marcade at 1-9-2018 11:21

Well happy to oblige

That's the point, really; since we know now in terribly much detail what you do with young innocent helpless farmer girls .. but we don't know much about what you did ...

Holy shit dude... I just saw some of your reviews...
Looks like you get high quality stuff! Nice. I never had anything like that. =)

Recent Ratings
stinkyfeet   1-9-2018 13:24  Acceptance  +5   Ah ha! The itch is already back!
jeffzeke
Section Moderator

UID 158404
Digest Posts 0
Credits 12608
Posts 545
Karma 12427
Acceptance 3624
Reading Access 120
Registered 11-10-2016
Status Offline
Post at 1-9-2018 15:17  Profile Blog P.M. 
seeking dot com

Erik, down the road, you should consider arrangements rather that just straight punting with WG.  The website I've used is listed in the subject line above.  There are some weeds and pros you have to wade through, but there are some genuine college students, MILFy types, horny professional women, etc.  who are regular people like you and I, who would like to enter into a mutually beneficial "sugar" arrangement.

I've met several and have written reviews but they are mostly in the restricted section for punters with higher access points here.  

But I first started with punting with regular WG and after a while, I just felt like I was a part of assembly line work, especially knowing some of these WG have 15-20 customers a day.  The IOP (illusion of passion) is almost non-existent, or if it's there, I could tell they were faking it.  

So take a break but look into other venues which may be more suitable to what you were looking for in the first place.

Recent Ratings
Marcade   1-9-2018 15:32  Acceptance  +3   Good advice. Don't retire; just try different avenues.
erik.jin85
Nookie Newbie

UID 247738
Digest Posts 0
Credits 80
Posts 32
Karma 58
Acceptance 444
Reading Access 10
Registered 11-8-2018
Status Offline
Post at 1-9-2018 17:12  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by jeffzeke at 1-9-2018 15:17
Erik, down the road, you should consider arrangements rather that just straight punting with WG.  The website I've used is listed in the subject line above.  There are some weeds and pros you have to  ...

jeffzeke, Thank you for the recommendation, I guess I will have to help a few more farm girls before I can get that kind of reading levels LOL.
I have never considered the site you mentioned, I knew about it and even have some business acquaintances that have used it, I always though it was a more lengthy punting session as well as a way more expensive one. I was looking for an "in and out." But as Stinky mentions, I might relapse. it will be a good venue.   

stinkyfeet, Not gonna lie, a few of the pics posted by some of you guys as well as some of the ads on tis forum will make retirements very very hard pun intended.

I am pretty sure she will show up, she apparently gave my partner her ID Card as collateral...
My partner called and was like "Who did you bring?!"

According to her she used to work at a factory, some there had the bright idea to convince her that she would make a lot more and a lot faster by working at a KTV. from there its a true sob story, so maybe for another time.
When I met her that was her second KTV and in total she has been at this for less then 6 months.

When I bought her ticket for her hometown I knew that seeing her family again instead of drinking with Johns every night would make her change her mind very easily.
Eventually I ask her how much more she owed, I did the math and put in consideration all the previous expenses consideration, the numbers were spot on (I guess one thing us young asian can do is math)

If all this was an elaborate hoax... Then she earned the money I fronted.
If it is not a hoax, then I think, I have helped someone when I could. I am not making a profession or hobby of saving farm girls. But I saw something, and I did something about it.

She doesn't know that I am documenting this, as a matter of fact, she didn't even know what an email was. I checked her phone no email was linked to the device.

Goal of this post was to: Share the experience, document her story, make me feel good. Probably mostly the latter.
I will stick around =)

Recent Ratings
rwong   28-10-2018 21:19  Acceptance  +5   From my understanding. I think over 80% of china people does not use or know what is email. They just use QQ and wechat
batman108   2-9-2018 14:55  Acceptance  +6   Please keep us updated...awesome and thanks
fortune2020   2-9-2018 11:59  Acceptance  +3   wow, what a great thread to read on a Sunday. Let us know if it all works out!
jeffzeke   1-9-2018 23:19  Acceptance  +10   We value all contributions to this forum and this type of discussion is refreshing. Keep posting, it's fun.
obe   1-9-2018 21:03  Acceptance  +10   Keep us updated bro. Many bros are still active here even though they don't punt.
cknc31   1-9-2018 20:28  Acceptance  +3   we're all waiting for the grand finale which hopefully is you getting in bed with her again properly
aurufc   1-9-2018 19:49  Acceptance  +10   Update us bro and best of luck. You are welcome to contribute to Mongering Talk anytime
theworm   1-9-2018 19:06  Acceptance  +5   I would personally love to get more updates from you, this is very interesting to me.
erik.jin85
Nookie Newbie

UID 247738
Digest Posts 0
Credits 80
Posts 32
Karma 58
Acceptance 444
Reading Access 10
Registered 11-8-2018
Status Offline
Post at 3-9-2018 09:37  Profile P.M. 
Update Time!

Alright, update time!
So, first things first, she did show up Monday, she we pretty early might I add! We will set her up to do product packaging, we made sure that she would be working with a group of older women, we don’t need another asshole to “recommend” that she work at a massage place or something. Apparently the previous mofo go a commission for referring girls to KTVs.

My partner understood the situation immediately after interacting with her. Hopefully we can get her some motherly figures while she is working there. So she doesn’t really have any special skills but she claims to be a hard worker, would learn fast and hope not to get fired too soon. In the evening we will setup her with one of our women dormitory…

Here is where the plot thickens, she was asking for me, she didn't really realize that I am only occasionally in China, we have been texting back and forth like stupid teenagers. I made sure to establish some common ground rules:

1.        She doesn't owe me anything, as far as the “lump” of money given to her, it is an advance, 20% of her monthly salary will be deducted until she clears the loan. This idiot told my partner that she would be happy to always have 20% less going forward, forever…

2.        We, She and I cannot be together, again this could be part of the show or she might be seeing an opportunity and an out with me. But I made it crystal clear that we wouldn't be more then pen pals. She claims to understand and that she doesn't want a relationship or more… But every time I am in China she would come to where I am, spend time and take care of me. Whatever that means, last time she wanted to do my laundry, for some reason I don’t think that’s what she has in mind.

3.        We, She and I are not in a relationship, made it known to her very clearly without ambiguity and I don’t tug on her heartstrings. I urged her to find a good man and settle down and buy her goats/sheep back or something (sold them for her previous travel expenses). Honestly it shouldn't be hard with what she is working with, if circumstances were very different, being with her would feel like winning the lottery… But, as it is currently, I would never be able to be with this girl.

4.        She is and always will be free to do whatever, In one of our exchanges, she was telling me that she got back to her hometown and she was celebrating with family, she asked me permission to drink and offered to “prove it” via WeChat that it was with family. I told here that no such thing was needed. She can do whatever she wanted, but she insisted that she wanted me to know and it was the polite thing to do.

5.        She is not in any binding contract with her new factory job. If the salary isn’t working out or the work too hard, she is free to go find another job or go back to her old one. I doubt she would ever work night shift… She told me some pretty shitty stuff about her old position. She also claims that she wants to learn some useful skills and turn a new leaf.

Here is an update on the brother, indeed he did get released from jail, and she showed me a recording of them performing a “get out of jail” ceremony… It involves a chicken, the side of the road and a small bond fire. I am Asian and all and I have watch some Asian Drama… But I have never seen anything like that. According to her being reunited with her family was the best day of her life! That would be second to the day I marry her… She is an idiot.

She did try to pay me the amount for the airplane ticket… So, she sends me the money via WeChat, I was a little surprised and didn't want it. She actually tricked me one this one, upon getting the money, I asked her how do I cancel the transaction, instead of me getting the money and sending it back. She goes, oh you have to tap the transfer to acknowledge it and then she could cancel on her end… LIES! Anyways I send it back to her and told her that we can lump that in with the other loan.

I am worried that's I have opened Pandora’s box, I am a realist, nothing will come out of this, she is cute but that’s about it… I told her not to wait and waste time but I think she is hard of hearing.

She wants to be 100% transparent with me, her words, I can ask her anything and will share me her location on request (her idea of gaining my trust).
I will keep on chatting with her, to see what she is like.

[ Last edited by  erik.jin85 at 3-9-2018 09:38 ]

Recent Ratings
rwong   28-10-2018 21:21  Acceptance  +3   I urged her to find a good man and settle down and buy her goats/sheep back or something (sold them for her previous tra ...
batman108   3-9-2018 13:50  Acceptance  +3   If you don't want a relationship with her, you should stop any forms of communications with her.
aurufc   3-9-2018 11:50  Acceptance  +5   Combination of Edward Lewis or Zack Maya methinks :-)
obe   3-9-2018 11:34  Acceptance  +10   
zebra   3-9-2018 09:43  Acceptance  +5   Are you Jean Valjean?
erik.jin85
Nookie Newbie

UID 247738
Digest Posts 0
Credits 80
Posts 32
Karma 58
Acceptance 444
Reading Access 10
Registered 11-8-2018
Status Offline
Post at 3-9-2018 15:09  Profile P.M. 
I don't get any of those references except the one from Hugo's book.

batman, Yup thats the plan as soon as she is on her feet and get situated with her new position, I don't intend on further contacting her. Sticky part that she knows I know her current Boss (partner) and I will show up at least once a year a the factory. I don't want to lead the girl on... Maybe she should get another job after she gets back on her feet.

Recent Ratings
theworm   4-9-2018 00:03  Acceptance  +5   I think you are sinking ship. If you want out, cut off all communications immediately pal. She does sound like a keeper ...
jeffzeke   3-9-2018 23:50  Acceptance  +10   please tell me you are not secretly in love with her... you say the right things, but this entire thread... makes me wo ...