Acceptance 7
Reading Access 10
Registered 30-3-2015
Location Asia
Status Offline
Post at 30-3-2015 05:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
L plates on a first timer

Hi , I am only in HK for 3 nights and want to maximise my very first visit , Where is best to get a great looking chic for full service but not get ripped off, Arriving April 8th, Any tips on staying safe ? what to/not do ?
DArtagnan (unofficial Mayor of the Forum)
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 30-3-2015 09:44  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 barney's post

Simple bro

Welcome to the Aladdin's Cave of mongering, do join in and contribute your experiences ... that's what makes this place valuable ...

I'll answer your questions, please forgive me for being blunt, for the simple reason that you're not the first person to ask them.  You're new here so you get a free pass - but others will read this too..!  

What to do:-
find them on this database
read up on the Newbie's guide in this Forum
all the advice you're asking for is already painstakingly written down and expanded by a large number of volunteers who have taken the trouble to anticipate your questions before you even thought of them ..!
Then with your remaining time read up a load of reports, to get a sense of the rhythm
If you do that you will be as sure to get a great looking chick safely and without getting ripped off
It's already proven to work for others so it'll work for you

And one "don't do":-  
don't be lazy and ask questions that could be answered by using the 'search' function!!!  That's disrespectful ...

[ Last edited by  DArtagnan at 30-3-2015 09:46 ]

Hear Ye!  The Mayor has spoken!
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21106
Posts 20491
Karma 20532
Acceptance 11489
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 30-3-2015 11:45  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 DArtagnan's post

I should go 1 step further ...

QUOTE:
Where is best to get a great looking chic for full service

every person's perception of great looking is different ... what's great looking for one may not be for another

QUOTE:
but not get ripped off

I don't think anyone here can tell you an exact formula on what to do or how honest a girl can be ... getting ripped off may be in terms of money, time allowed, how her body is once she removes her clothes, what she allows you to do, her attitude ... can't even give you a full list but believe me when I say we all get ripped off one way or another depending on the situation and your expectations

when you punt don't expect too much ... we always win some and loose some
barney
Nookie Newbie

UID 127852
Digest Posts 0
Credits 0
Posts 2
Karma 0
Acceptance 7
Reading Access 10
Registered 30-3-2015
Location Asia
Status Offline
Post at 31-3-2015 01:12  Profile P.M. 
Thanks people , looking forward to a new experience ....

Recent Ratings
DArtagnan   2-4-2015 13:47  Acceptance  +1   Go for it! And soon as you get it, report!