Acceptance 6
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-1-2014
Status Offline
Post at 18-1-2014 21:50  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
First Time in Hong Kong, need some tips please

Hi,

I will be staying at the Conrad Hilton in HK for a few nights and would need some help on the following:

• Will the Conrad be "ok" if I was to ask a pimp to bring some (2-3) WGs? I could select one out of the lot, perhaps in the lobby or the parking?
  • What is the going rate for an over-nighter for a good young asian girl? My hotel that is...
  • Will they do CIM and ANAL for over-night? Will they charge extra?
  • Any recommendations on young asian girls. I can pay upto 2500HKD per night but want an amazing WG. Any tried recommended Service Provider or Pimp?
  • Any tips or watch-outs? Tricks/Cons from the pimps or WGs to look out for?

Will really appreciate help and willing to reciprocate if any bro ends up in London ;)

R
stanley11
Lustful Lord

UID 108825
Digest Posts 0
Credits 848
Posts 243
Karma 818
Acceptance 608
Reading Access 40
Registered 28-8-2013
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 19-1-2014 09:58  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 khankilla's post

Firstly, there is a similar post asking pretty similar questions. I think he stayed at Four Seasons. So perhaps use the search function with a few key words.

Will the Conrad be "ok" if I was to ask a pimp to bring some (2-3) WGs? I could select one out of the lot, perhaps in the lobby or the parking?
Unlikely they'll do that unless you compensate them for the effort. You'll be looking at compensating them for about 1 hr's loss of income plus transport both ways. Figure out 1k/hr per WG plus tips for the pimp. Very unlikely they'll do that. Plus, who will expose themselves like that? You may contact some agents for their wechat or whatsapp and ask them to send WG's pics instead. Use technology dude. Go through the DB and choose. Some of the agents have a nice stable. What you can do is go over to their regular hotel and pick a girl of your choice. Hell, you might even want to test drive a few of them before you decide to book a over nighter.

What is the going rate for an over-nighter for a good young asian girl? My hotel that is...
Not sure about this but some will quote 3k onwards. When they come is entirely random. Perhaps after 11pm. I've no experience on this with WG/HG.

Will they do CIM and ANAL for over-night? Will they charge extra?
Money talks. But I'd say very few PRC gals will do Anal. You might have a better chance with walk up girls. Perhaps thais, or more experienced WGs typically found at the walk ups. They might be cheaper too.

Any recommendations on young asian girls. I can pay upto 2500HKD per night but want an amazing WG. Any tried recommended Service Provider or Pimp?
I will find it very unlikely to score an amazing young asian WG for 2500HKD overnight. In fact, what do mean by Asian? If you are open to Filipinos, then read the Wan Chai scene for DH pick ups. If you are into those, then it is very possible to score for 2500hkd but unlikely it will be those PRC quality you see on the DBs.

Any tips or watch-outs? Tricks/Cons from the pimps or WGs to look out for?
Since you are staying at a posh hotel, there is nothing you should be worried about. The punting scene here in HK is very safe. Though many would say why sh!t on your own backyard. I'd understand that you want to romp in the comfort of your own hotel. There were some past incidents, WGs stealing watches; Once entering the room they'd call/message their thugs and they'll come to your room to create a scene for $$. The latter happened in China, I've so far not heard of this in HK but just to give you an idea.
The only usual trick is bait and switch. In other words, what comes to your room is different with the one you picked.

It really depends on your comfort level and whether you are worried about your co-workers seeing a syt on your arms. If you are totally fine with those, I'd recommend that you pick a few agents, Six, LG, NBA for e.g. and go to their regular hotel around 10pm. Ask to see their collection. Pick a girl that you like and take her back to your hotel for the night. You might score more GFE this way and less trouble.

Have fun. Remember to keep your valuables in the safe.

Recent Ratings
wander   19-1-2014 22:30  Acceptance  +2   Good answers, Bro.
stanley11
Lustful Lord

UID 108825
Digest Posts 0
Credits 848
Posts 243
Karma 818
Acceptance 608
Reading Access 40
Registered 28-8-2013
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 19-1-2014 10:15  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 khankilla's post

khankilla
Nookie Newbie

UID 113794
Digest Posts 0
Credits 0
Posts 2
Karma 0
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-1-2014
Status Offline
Post at 19-1-2014 19:42  Profile P.M. 
thanks guys

thank you for your invaluable help
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 19-1-2014 22:41  Profile P.M. 
Wanchai Bars

It is extremely unlikely that any agent will bring a bunch of gals to you in order for you to pick one and reject the rest. Unless you spend a hell of a lot more than what you hope to.

If you want to get a look at the gal before you buy you have two choices:  

1). Go on the DB, try a gal.  If you like, ask her how much for all-nite.
2). Go to Wanchai clubs and find a Freelancer. I did this a lot!  Awesome times. The gals are rarely Chinese however - Thai, Indo, filipina, Viet mostly. But many stunners. Go after 10pm most weekdays (Escape, NeptuneIII, HK Cafe are good). You should be able to find a gal for all-nite for 2500. (but don't say you are new in town!!!  Make them think you are regular and you know the deal).  Don't just walk in and start negotiating, however. Use the environment to get to know her a bit -- buy some drinks, have some fun.  If she isn't fun andfriendly in the club she won't be fun and friendly in bed either -- so move on from her and try a different one. ((you have all nite, right?  So don't rush it...  Enjoy the process, show some BFE, and you'll likely end up getting some great GFE from a hottie all nite and all morning!