Karma 0
Acceptance 7
Reading Access 10
Registered 4-1-2013
Status Offline
Post at 23-10-2013 05:26  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Arriving in HK soon and need a 'sure thing' on arrival

Here's the situation, I'm arriving in Hong Kong for 10 days of mongering pleasure in a fortnights time on a long haul flight into a place I've never been before, so I'll be arriving jet-lagged, hungover/half drunk and will have a rod that I could pole vault with  I'll be getting in about 5pm local time staying in Tsim Sha Tsui area and will need to let some pressure off PDQ I don't want to phone around or go knocking on doors, there will be plenty of time for that in the following days , I just need to turn up and get down to business, given what I've read on here K Pressure sounds about right, unless any Bro's can advise differently?

Recent Ratings
ggherkin   23-10-2013 06:07  Acceptance  +1   Do any of the recent reports capture your interest?
Alwaysfuun
Erotic Emperor

UID 92945
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2258
Posts 216
Karma 2240
Acceptance 363
Reading Access 60
Registered 17-7-2012
Location Hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 23-10-2013 09:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I agree with ggherkin! READ!!
There is a WEALTH of information here.
If in TST you are probably in the highest concentration of poon in Hong Kong.
You can call an outcall from the DB here or CL. You can negotiate a HG to your room.
You are probably a short walk from a phone appointment, walkup or sauna/massage parlor.
Many gents have spent a lot of hours writing and coordinating reports. Spend 30 min and READ!

Alwyasfuun