Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 9-3-2008
Location Hong Kong SAR
Status Offline
Post at 6-4-2008 00:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
North Point / Tin Hau

I'm a Westerner who just moved to the Tin Hau area, and I'm curious if anyone has any experience with any of the 141 girls (in buildings, not hotel girls) in the area?  I know one (or two?) of the poor girls that was killed were in flats on Electric Road, so am wondering if other girls will have taken a break, and it also makes me a bit nervous, as I imagine the boys in blue are keeping a close eye on things.  Any thoughts/tips/advice/recommendations would be very much appreciated!!
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21106
Posts 20491
Karma 20532
Acceptance 11489
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 6-4-2008 10:09  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 macdad's post

You're just 1 MTR stop away form CWB where you have more choice ... and 4 MTR stops from TST !!!

In the Tin Hau area there are 3 girls worth visiting - Fay Fay and Zoey both presently in the girls DB
there's a very good one - Ruby but she was never in the DB and she was in the same building as the one girl
that got killed so I'm not sure if she's still there !

In NP the only girl IMO worth visiting was Kelly in Room 20 of Cornet Court - she not in the DB right now so not sure
if she's on leave.

macdad
Nookie Newbie

UID 9236
Digest Posts 0
Credits 18
Posts 17
Karma 18
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 9-3-2008
Location Hong Kong SAR
Status Offline
Post at 6-4-2008 18:32  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 twiceAweek's post

Thanks for the advice!  I know CWB is just a short hop away, but I'm a lazy bum!

I plan on spending plenty of time there, but there's something very attractive of being a 5 minute walk away, rather than a 5 minute MTR ride (or 10-15-minute walk).

Will definitely have to check out the girls you recommended, thanks again!