Karma 1148
Acceptance 372
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-4-2009
Status Offline
Post at 28-10-2012 15:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
BSing at Wan Chai Hotel

I have recently got back to mongering scene and since I live and work in the WC, I used to monger at WC mostly, not to mention the girls are not bad at all compare to TST and there is no wait normally.

But after a few months, I have to say I am extremely disappointed. I booked through the same agent 3 times in the last month and every time the WG is not the WG I was looking for. Out of the 3 times, 2 times were average experience but 1 time I will say its pretty bad (a WG claims she is "local" so I am getting value but she should shave her legs next time IMO)

I got fed up and went to TST today and got B&S again but I won't complain this time because the girl was better than the one I was looking for and she claims she has no add on 141, because she got relatives in HK.

I believe in the past there were agents in WC. One at K Hotel and the other one at LK Hotel. The LK hotel one provide poorer quality girls as my memory recalled. Now all my bookings in WC connect me to the LK hotel agent, anyone of you know what happen to the other agent that use to higher quality (value for money) WGS in K hotel?
angst
Godfather of Hole

UID 16080
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8144
Posts 2261
Karma 8035
Acceptance 2170
Reading Access 90
Registered 21-11-2008
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 30-10-2012 11:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Bchung's post

Well the best 2 agents on the HK side in my opinion are still Ah Fai (prefix of Free) and Ah Gai (prefix of K).
I believe the agent you are referring to is Ah Fai.

Just checked the DB though, and his girls are offline. Should have a new batch online again tomorrow though.
Just look for the 'Free' prefix in the names on the DB.

Update: Ah Fai seems to have ditched the 'Free' prefix. His girls are currently under WC HG's with days of the week being their names