Karma 2
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 8-11-2008
Status Offline
Post at 8-11-2008 16:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Going hk on monday

Hi guys. I making a trip to hk for a holiday with my friends and I chanced upon this wonderful website. I have several queries tho:

1) I'm looking at hj and bj services more than fj.

2) I do not have a personal hotel room as it is shared amongst friends.

3) I'm more inclined towards having a massage and followed by a nice hj or bj.

I will be staying in Jordan area. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

John
e_punisher
Nookie Newbie

UID 15721
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 2
Karma 2
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 8-11-2008
Status Offline
Post at 8-11-2008 16:59  Profile P.M. 
actually did some research and found that Sands Sauna is rather near to the place I stay. I'm a sucker for stunning looking gals. More of a looks person haha. Do you actually get to choose the gal to massage u? Coz from most of the posts I saw, the gals are actually allocated to u.
Kennichi
Kinky King

UID 9144
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1607
Posts 1363
Karma 1569
Acceptance 759
Reading Access 50
Registered 6-3-2008
Status Offline
Post at 8-11-2008 19:32  Profile P.M. 
erm YOU go to the WGs not the other way round so having a room or not is immaterial...

Champagne court , A, all the WGs there give good massage...

Its about 10 minutes walk down from Jordan,

http://www.sex141.com/en/viewid. ... ype=-1&keyword=

cat in TST mansion shes a bit of a MILF though,

Also New Lucky house opposite national court has plenty of older WGs who all give excellent massage, same with Observatory road.

Yuki of James S Lee has it ALL though , she has excellent non crippling massage , and will be happy about HJs etc , she also has a killer body.

Life is short very...
mj2345
Musky Member

UID 13046
Digest Posts 0
Credits 137
Posts 133
Karma 137
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 20
Registered 19-7-2008
Status Offline
Post at 9-11-2008 01:08  Profile P.M. 
The only sauna in HK I know where you can choose is Kobe, and that's only from a laptop.