Karma 895
Acceptance 189
Reading Access 40
Registered 22-3-2011
Status Offline
Post at 25-5-2011 16:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Would you marry a WG?

I asked this question because i have a handful of friends or my acquaintance's friend who ended up marrying them. Some bcos they got the WG pregnant. Hell, i even have a friend who divorce the wife of 10 yrs to marry the WG! I just dont understand why?
cherryhunter
Lustful Lord

UID 21166
Digest Posts 0
Credits 681
Posts 290
Karma 672
Acceptance 188
Reading Access 40
Registered 28-2-2009
Status Offline
Post at 25-5-2011 16:27  Profile P.M. 
i am married for 3 years, and i am feeling like that also

Recent Ratings
locus58   25-5-2011 16:36  Acceptance  +1   Feeling. But have not left her. So the question is why?
locus58
Lustful Lord

UID 62628
Digest Posts 0
Credits 904
Posts 605
Karma 895
Acceptance 189
Reading Access 40
Registered 22-3-2011
Status Offline
Post at 25-5-2011 16:35  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 cherryhunter's post

Why is that? If you have problem with the marriage, cant it be repaired? Now i can understand that if you have problem at home and then you look for a WG. The WG will of course attend to you because you are paying for the services. Am just thinking long term here. Say you leave your wife for the WG. What is to stop the same ting from happening again?
nalgene88
Carnal Conqueror

UID 17548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 235
Posts 150
Karma 235
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 30
Registered 18-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 25-5-2011 16:40  Profile P.M. 
i think WG's don't fit really well in a relationship..you're paying for services from them and that itself already isn't a good start to a marriage..

Recent Ratings
locus58   25-5-2011 16:44  Acceptance  +1   Not quite necessary. Relationship can start from any sort of beginning.
halfclover
Master Mongerer

UID 40736
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5319
Posts 797
Karma 5277
Acceptance 830
Reading Access 80
Registered 3-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 25-5-2011 20:06  Profile P.M. 
Why leave your wife for a WG?
"The grass is greener on the other side of the road" - of course when you get there it's the same thing, just a different chick - who, BTW, is onto your punting habits!!!.
If you cant get your relationship with yuor SO then end it by all means but don't just into the next one too quick. Cheaper to pay for it.
sirtiger (the banana)
Erotic Emperor

UID 3407
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2609
Posts 2588
Karma 2586
Acceptance 465
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-9-2007
Location other side of the planet
Status Offline
Post at 25-5-2011 21:32  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by locus58 at 25-5-2011 03:22 AM
Some bcos they got the WG pregnant.

I have to chime in here.  Its so old school!  You can be still be a great mother or father to a child but NOT be married.  Automatically getting married is a recipe for diasaster! ...especially with a WG.  Yes the sex maybe great but a WG may still really be a stranger in your reality.  Why play with potential divorce and pay FOR IT TWICE
theshadow1971
Lustful Lord

UID 7255
Digest Posts 0
Credits 586
Posts 173
Karma 574
Acceptance 234
Reading Access 40
Registered 16-1-2008
Location Hong Kong & Pattaya
Status Offline
Post at 25-5-2011 22:07  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 locus58's post

But what is a WG.  If a girl works for a couple of months to save some money, like most Thai girls or Phi girls have done, does that mean they are a working girl! for the rest of their life.  I know of many a nurse, police officers even a magistrates daughter who worked in establishments in Australia.  Many students have worked on the side and come from good backgrounds.  To prostitute yourself doesnt mean to you have to sell your body.  For all of us who have worked or working in offices/large corporations I have seen many a person prostitute themselves due to office politics.  At least in wan chai it or 141's there is really no bullshit, you pay you fuck - that simple.

I once chatted to a Thai girl I know who works, we discussed this topic about the stigma of being a WG and the perceptions.  She said it is just a job, even if she works doing this a couple of times a year, she didnt believe a girl should be tagged as a WG for the rest of her life.

The interesting thing about this is that she asked me if I worked.  I said of course of obviously.  She ask me what I sell what I do
i said i sell my skills my knowledge.  She thought about this for a minute and she said you sell your brain thats part of your body, so who is the prostitute then!  Interesting perspective!

Its so damn true you just never know where you can meet someone - i know a couple of guys who met their wives whilst they were working.  Some of the best relationships I have ever seen!

[ Last edited by  theshadow1971 at 25-5-2011 22:09 ]
MKK
Lustful Lord

UID 53216
Digest Posts 0
Credits 587
Posts 275
Karma 581
Acceptance 118
Reading Access 40
Registered 8-10-2010
Status Offline
Post at 25-5-2011 22:39  Profile P.M. 
my two cents:

I don't think marrying a WG is a bad idea. I mean once you marry her, you should think about the future together, and not the past.
Everyone have their own reasons on why they chose what kind of job. Sometimes it's a job we don't like, but the pay is good (very normal thining of a WG). But yeah, bottom line, if you marry a WG, the future is your concern.

BUT, leaving your wife for a WG isn't such a good idea. I mean in general, leaving yor wife for any other female would be a "grass is
greener on the other side" situation. With a WG, this should be even more alarming. Because a WG, is trained or adapted to the
behaviour to make you feel happy. Sometimes the happy feel is only half true. And leaving your wife for a WG might leave you ending
up in a situation: "what the fuck did I do?"
cherryhunter
Lustful Lord

UID 21166
Digest Posts 0
Credits 681
Posts 290
Karma 672
Acceptance 188
Reading Access 40
Registered 28-2-2009
Status Offline
Post at 25-5-2011 23:18  Profile P.M. 
Why. Because my wife and I have been having less and less sex since we got married. I don't even get BJ no more
mustachio
Carnal Conqueror

UID 65134
Digest Posts 0
Credits 468
Posts 103
Karma 463
Acceptance 108
Reading Access 30
Registered 9-5-2011
Status Offline
Post at 25-5-2011 23:42  Profile P.M. 
I've heard of many WG marriages where the WG is treated more like a WG and less like a wife, the guy has little respect for her - seemed to marry her as some kind of messed up convenience thing. Obviously this isn't going to last too long and make for a happy marriage. Same deal if the girl is marrying the guy *exclusively* for money, though can be a little more tricky to establish if that is her motive. If both parties respect and understand each other, I don't see why it can't work. If a guy has ever used the phrase "She's just a hooker, who cares", then he should never marry one, and will likely never understand how it may work for others. I suspect many of these marriages might be rushed, they don't truly get to know each other (in some cases can hardly communicate with each other), a big part of why they often don't last the distance.

So would I marry a WG? Don't know, certainly wouldn't rule it out.
mchk
Throbbing Titan

UID 62770
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3015
Posts 541
Karma 2989
Acceptance 511
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-3-2011
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 26-5-2011 00:53  Profile P.M. 
Reply #7 theshadow1971's post

Temporary and occasional part timers might be different then a career WG.  

The career WG is the one I hear the horror stories about of some poor sap that fell inlove and was manipulated and taken for a ride emotionally and financially.  There is adanger.  

On the other hand there is the fantasy called, Pretty Woman, every girl's dream of being swept off her feet by a super rich, super loving, super handsome Richard geare.  If it happens even on a smaller scale I would be happy for the couple but I think it's rare.

Ive been married to the same gal forever, I can't imagine marrying anyone else, WG or not.    And if I did ever get separated the last thing I would do is go thru it again!

[ Last edited by  mchk at 26-5-2011 00:55 ]
troyman2011
Kinky King

UID 65630
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1381
Posts 257
Karma 1375
Acceptance 129
Reading Access 50
Registered 16-5-2011
Status Offline
Post at 26-5-2011 05:29  Profile P.M. 
People are People

Note what you are getting into. Don't let your dick confuse you. I've been with girls who I thought at the time was the best sex of my life. Once in a relationship, it's very different as I'm sure you will know. These girls work for different reasons and most of which because it is fast cash and better paying then any other skill they may have. So them making the decision to do this is saying a lot about the person on many levels regardless of what the reason it. Hell, I bet most of these chicks would quit if they found a man that would care from them with enough money and a good life. I bet many like all providers, start thinking they will quit after making enough money. At some point it's hard to stop because of the easy money. So i figured if you were able to give them the same amount they earn in one month, the would quit and just fuck you.

Maybe before deciding to marry a WG, have a relationship first and hopefully when she quits and see how it goes. Problem is they need the money and may be unwilling to quit. Hell, You might as well take them to Europe or the US and pimp them out and earn enough money for the both of you! LOL, yes a joke. But all I know is that if I took some of these hotel walk up girls and have them work at a strip club, ike in vegas and they are young enough to last 5 -10 years, they can make some good money. Some of these girls here are quite hot. But then again, being in the scene they may meet other girls and start to drug it up and eat the US way and get fat and out of shape!.....

Seriously, people are people, just do the dating for a while to see the real side of them. Just like any relationship, eventually you will find out the real them.

I don't know how many times I"ve been with a woman and wished, man I wish my girl would fuck me like that. But usually after I fuck them, I sit there and think, I wanna go because something about them just doesn't work. Like conversation runs out, nothing more to talk about other than sex or idle chit chat. Mentality is much different too.

Just my thoughts.
locus58
Lustful Lord

UID 62628
Digest Posts 0
Credits 904
Posts 605
Karma 895
Acceptance 189
Reading Access 40
Registered 22-3-2011
Status Offline
Post at 26-5-2011 11:16  Profile P.M. 

We are obviously referring to prostituting in the general sense. No need to go so deep into it! IMHO a WG is not a WG for life but once you get into this line of business, you will be branded one! Whether you like it or not.
Mind you, i have no problem with them marrying WG. My only problem is whether they have thought it through. Hey in situation like this, temporary insanity is a possibility! You find a girl that is willing to fuck the shit out of you, some one who will listen to you crap...makes you feel like a man again! Its the male ego talking you know!
chelu
Lustful Lord

UID 7227
Digest Posts 0
Credits 538
Posts 433
Karma 532
Acceptance 121
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-1-2008
Location Micronesia
Status Offline
Post at 26-5-2011 13:02  Profile P.M. 

Shadow-

True, once a working girl, not always necessarily a working girl,

BUT,

as a guy, suck one cock and your a cocksucker for life  HA HA HA

LOL LOL

Life is so unfair.  

Che'lu
paladin310
Throbbing Titan

UID 45631
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4250
Posts 1340
Karma 4226
Acceptance 471
Reading Access 70
Registered 27-5-2010
Location The American West
Status Offline
Post at 26-5-2011 13:51  Profile P.M. 
At the end of the day a WG is still a woman, and you have to judge on her value to you as a woman, and not a WG. A WG is a fantasy, a woman is reality. I know some WGs who are incredibly well grounded.

One of my ATFs is about as straight a person outside the bedroom and a great lady-her worst habit is Costco (a US chain of discount warehouse stores, kind of like Tesco over in Asia). She's like a Costcoholic. No smoke, no drink, no gamble, no Korean host bar, no bad habits whatsoever. I'd date her in a heartbeat-if she'd let me.

Just remember, woman separate themselves emotionally in this business. What you see in the room is usually not what you get outside of it.

Recent Ratings
locus58   26-5-2011 14:49  Acceptance  +1   Exactly! They dont mix business with pleasure!
hunter (Real Slim Slapper-Status: 九叔 .)
Fucking Legend

UID 2748
Digest Posts 0
Credits 16230
Posts 12435
Karma 16060
Acceptance 3408
Reading Access 100
Registered 5-8-2007
Location Pussy Paradise, Earth
Status Offline
Post at 26-5-2011 15:03  Profile P.M. 
YMMV

There is a saying that goes for male homosapien:

"Treat your woman like a whore and treat your whore like a woman"

To each own......

If you can accept her history, why not.
If you cant, why bother to marry one.

Same shit like a guy marrying a civillian gal, things may turn out perfect or worse.
If she is good, then she is good.
If she sucks, no matter if she was a WG or a civi gal, marriage wont last.

Who are we to judge another?

I never married a WG, so I dont know the answer.

If you have an option to marry another gal not in this profession, would you marry a WG?

Choices, options, preferences, reasons......YMMV.

Retired from pussy arena….Uncle 9

superich
Carnal Conqueror

UID 11590
Digest Posts 0
Credits 314
Posts 69
Karma 308
Acceptance 110
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-5-2008
Status Offline
Post at 26-5-2011 15:09  Profile P.M. 
I don't see any problem with marrying a WG compared to marrying a non WG in general. If I met a girl I loved enough, being a WG would not be enough of a reason on its own to not marry her.

I found it interesting that after meeting several WGs in Thailand who I didn't think fit the mould of the average bar girl, they told me that they knew other girls that met their husbands while working in a bar so that thought it would be a good way to meet a foreign husband. These girls had decent jobs before, they didn't have to work in a bar just for the money.

Then there was a girl I knew from Beer Garden in Bangkok for many years. She married one of her customers and went to live with him in Germany. I saw her in Beer Garden again a couple of years later. She told me she was too bored living with the guy in Germany even though her was good to her. She said she never cheated on her husband one time during the time she was there but she liked meeting new men often and having sex with them and she missed doing that when she was there and couldn't stop thinking about it, so she left her husband and came back to Thailand.
sirtiger (the banana)
Erotic Emperor

UID 3407
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2609
Posts 2588
Karma 2586
Acceptance 465
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-9-2007
Location other side of the planet
Status Offline
Post at 26-5-2011 21:31  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by paladin310 at 26-5-2011 12:51 AM
Just remember, woman separate themselves emotionally in this business. What you see in the room is usually not what you get outside of it.

I wish this was the case in my corporate world.  women in my corporate world drag all their baggage to work
YouthAgainst
Erotic Emperor

UID 25277
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2382
Posts 1761
Karma 2369
Acceptance 250
Reading Access 60
Registered 22-5-2009
Status Offline
Post at 26-5-2011 22:10  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 locus58's post

Never say never, and also if i really fall for someone, i dont care who they are - WG, or lawyer, investment banker. I've been out with all these types before.
locus58
Lustful Lord

UID 62628
Digest Posts 0
Credits 904
Posts 605
Karma 895
Acceptance 189
Reading Access 40
Registered 22-3-2011
Status Offline
Post at 26-5-2011 23:19  Profile P.M. 
Reply #19 YouthAgainst's post

Yes yes yes! But my original post is not as straight forward! I can respect the decision to marry a wg. I'm a firm believer of looking towards the future and not dwelling on the past. What I don't understand is leaving your wife of 10yrs(and kids) for a wg! I told my friend off for doing so and that he's an idiot but at the end of the day I lost a friend! IMHO no problem is so big that it cannot be solved! Talk discuss mediate , lots of way to go past the problem but he chose the easy way out!