Subject: Luohu walking distance FS saunas?
Siklong69
Master Mongerer

UID 3523
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5175
Posts 3242
Karma 5099
Acceptance 1529
Reading Access 80
Registered 3-10-2007
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2010 10:47  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Luohu walking distance FS saunas?

I have trawled through most of the China reports and there are lots of places I want to visit, but can any bro tell me if there is a FS sauna within walking distance and that can easily be found considering that I don't read Chinese  of Luohu station or the Shangri-La hotel? I have several meetings coming up actually at the Shang and I will not have time to take a 45 minute bus or taxi trip for massage and sex so I need something I can easily find and walk to nearby. Is there anything at all like that?
A block or two in any direction around there would be great or even a 5 to 10 minute taxi ride if I can get pretty explicit directions or a card or even Chinese directions I can print out would be very helpful.
I will try to ones further away when I have more time but just want to get my feet wet first.
xavierkk
Kinky King

UID 39648
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1303
Posts 942
Karma 1293
Acceptance 194
Reading Access 50
Registered 10-2-2010
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2010 11:57  Profile P.M. 
Hi Sik - if you're staying overnight at the Shangri La, there are a bunch of mamasans at night time on the sidewalk towards KFC. They can call girls up to your room for your choosing.
womble
Musky Member

UID 4569
Digest Posts 0
Credits 164
Posts 45
Karma 163
Acceptance 27
Reading Access 20
Registered 16-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2010 16:03  Profile P.M. 
Hi Sik, there is one a couple of doors down from Shangri-la called Silver Ocean Sauna 銀海休閑會所 you will see a reception girl outside.
If not just read my previous posts about Huizhou Hotel (finished refurbishing now I think) http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D2
Alternatively all along this street are mostly FS Sauna apart from the big Maya complex.
hunter (Real Slim Slapper-Status: 九叔 .)
Fucking Legend

UID 2748
Digest Posts 0
Credits 16230
Posts 12435
Karma 16060
Acceptance 3408
Reading Access 100
Registered 5-8-2007
Location Pussy Paradise, Earth
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2010 18:13  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 xavierkk's post

You want in call, u can pick the gal from the real hooker alleys and go back to your room.
Remember RMB150 1pop and RMB500 overnite.
You seem to ask the same direction question numerous times.
Just go, dont worry, u wil find the alleys.
If not, call my number, I can direct you over the phone. All you need to do is SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF......those smelly pussies!!   

Dont listen to xavier.
Dont do it Sik, gals behind shangrilla are butt ugly!!!
More ugly than ur avatar!!!
Imgine this:

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments

Retired from pussy arena….Uncle 9

Siklong69
Master Mongerer

UID 3523
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5175
Posts 3242
Karma 5099
Acceptance 1529
Reading Access 80
Registered 3-10-2007
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 1-4-2010 23:22  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by hunter at 1-4-2010 18:13
You want in call, u can pick the gal from the real hooker alleys and go back to your room.
Remember RMB150 1pop and RMB500 overnite.
You seem to ask the same direction question numerous times.
Just go ...

Thanks and sorry for the repeat question...which was actually related to the very first mile, which had me confiused....there's lots of information after a 45 minute bus ride or taxi ride but I couldn't find anything about suanas right there....walking distance from the hotel.
So I will take your advice and start exploring right after the holiday.
For the first time I will actualy be guided by a favourite HG from HK who has promised to show me the town.
Thanks to all bros for all the tips. I will report in due course.
JeSun
Kinky King

UID 11810
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1951
Posts 1548
Karma 1933
Acceptance 358
Reading Access 50
Registered 29-5-2008
Location San Francisco Bay Area
Status Offline
Post at 2-4-2010 00:09  Profile P.M. 
there's plenty of action beside the Shang.  if you exit from the Shang and go right, as soon as you exit the Shang property and cross the street, action begins.  Firstly, the apartments right there will have mamasans over there waiting for you.  If that's not to your liking, continue to walk in the same direction for another 1/2 block you can drop by the Huizhou Hotel and Sauna.  There will probably be more mamasans and pimps there.  After that, continue walking towards the KFC and McDonalds.  Right at the corner where the Cafe de Coral and KFC are at will be more mamasans, wanting for you to go to another set of apartments.
bighands
Nookie Newbie

UID 42272
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 1
Karma 2
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 30-3-2010
Location Lost
Status Offline
Post at 2-4-2010 07:33  Profile P.M. 
Long time girls

I am looking for some girls that can actually speak english, have a conversation, go to dinner, sleep with me, yes FS but more about massage and cuddle,... kind of a rental GF for Sunday night, Monday night and Tuesday night.  I keep going through the DB but these are all short time girls or 1800 over night.  I seems like there should be another class of service for rental GF.

I know you studs are more virile than I and need a lot more sex but I am older and more want skin on skin touch, sweetness, no make up D&D free mid 20 or older is fine if they don't look use up.  I would love any thoughts you guys might have.  Thanks BH