Acceptance 1596
Reading Access 80
Registered 20-3-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 27-3-2010 03:06  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reliable agents other than JB and BTP

bros, having searched through the forum it seems that JB and BTP are by far the most reputable agents available in HK. in fact, it seems that only these 2 are professional and consistent (in terms of quality and service of gals) enough that guys would recommend them and refer to them by name.

are there be any other decent agents out there who are at the level of JB and BTP or at least come close? some of you might have read my report on Lero (http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... amp;extra=page%3D1) and this was the first time I had tried an agent other than JB. frankly, I was not impressed and so was hoping that some of you might be recommend some other reliable agents if possible.

I guess what I'm really looking for is a go-to guy other than JB, so simply searching for reports on specific gals and taking note of the agent rating won't help. this post is more or less a repost of http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... amp;highlight=agent, which was never replied to.

thanks in advance to all the bros out there.
captaincaveman
Throbbing Titan

UID 10463
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4669
Posts 2395
Karma 4612
Acceptance 1134
Reading Access 70
Registered 13-4-2008
Location Here and there
Status Offline
Post at 27-3-2010 03:44  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 barney.winkel's post

I completely agree with you barney. But I guess the saying goes just shit your pants and dive into the swimming pool. I think everyone here has gotten B&S. There is really no squeaky clean agent. The only one I can think of is the A-man who runs the Japanese and Korean girls. Problem look at the price of those girls. I'm gonna try a girl who I have no idea or any info on her or the agent. So hopefully things will work out. I enjoy your helpful reports.
DaBestHK
Godfather of Hole

UID 38266
Digest Posts 0
Credits 9074
Posts 6140
Karma 8967
Acceptance 2136
Reading Access 90
Registered 19-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 27-3-2010 06:57  Profile P.M. 

aside from james and btp (both of whom have been known to B&S, BTP more often), there are 2 reliable agents in Wanchai/Causeway Bay named Ah Gai and Ah Fai. do a search of the forums and you will come across their numbers, and the bros who have used them and the reports. so far, no B&S reported.
enzo
Lustful Lord

UID 41982
Digest Posts 0
Credits 878
Posts 126
Karma 869
Acceptance 182
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 27-3-2010 07:18  Profile P.M. 
Sorry if this is a silly post but could one of you bros please post up phone numbers for JB and BTP? I'll be coming over to HK in July/August and i'm doing my homework now.
Throbbing Titan

UID 36678
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3260
Posts 1245
Karma 3204
Acceptance 1123
Reading Access 70
Registered 25-12-2009
Status Offline
Post at 27-3-2010 09:54  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 enzo's post

Enzo... please use the search button.

Plenty of into.
DaBestHK
Godfather of Hole

UID 38266
Digest Posts 0
Credits 9074
Posts 6140
Karma 8967
Acceptance 2136
Reading Access 90
Registered 19-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 27-3-2010 11:15  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by enzo at 27-3-2010 07:18
Sorry if this is a silly post but could one of you bros please post up phone numbers for JB and BTP? I'll be coming over to HK in July/August and i'm doing my homework now.

if you read through the reports for the last 2 weeks, you will see girls who are from JB and BTP. by clicking on the link you will get JB and BTP's number.

you can also do a search for JB or james, and BTP and all the links will come out.

here is a link where bro Goose posts most of JB's numbers. http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... amp;highlight=james

[ Last edited by  DaBestHK at 27-3-2010 11:19 ]
dbg00
Banned

UID 8809
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1812
Posts 848
Karma 1795
Acceptance 349
Reading Access 0
Registered 26-2-2008
Status Offline
Post at 27-3-2010 13:06  Profile P.M. 
these 2 agents get so many reports for a reason and that is their consistency and customer service. this wanchai agents seems to be hood as well reading the reports lately
barney.winkel
Master Mongerer

UID 41728
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5275
Posts 944
Karma 5195
Acceptance 1596
Reading Access 80
Registered 20-3-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 28-3-2010 02:25  Profile P.M. 
Reply #7 dbg00's post

FYI, had a bad experience with a mamasan in Wanchai when I tried to book Lero. not only did she B&S, but she just seemed really disorganized didn't know wtf she was doing.  you can find my report here:
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=18641
Siklong69
Master Mongerer

UID 3523
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5175
Posts 3242
Karma 5099
Acceptance 1529
Reading Access 80
Registered 3-10-2007
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 28-3-2010 03:11  Profile P.M. 

Sad to say there's no real guarantee with any of the agents, especially if you don't yet have a relationship with them. In other words they have had a significant number of bookings from you and you're in their caller ID list and start answering your calls by calling you by name.
In some cases when you've given them a lot of business they may even give you a special unlisted number that doesn't appear on the site.
There is no system for this and every agent is different, so don't ask. Things work both ways and if you're on time and give them a lot of business and don't abuse the gals, you'll reach some sort of VIP or regular customer status quicker.
I've had gals from BTPs stable ask me if I'm a 'su ker', which means sort of regular customer and sometimes they give you little GFE extras or just don't rush you at the end of the session, especially if there's no next customer panting outside the door.
In other cases they'll just be a little more efficient with bookings than with first-time customers.
Just check the numbers attached to the positive reports and build up a list of numbers for each agent. Some have a different number for each gal and others, like BTP, seem to operate with just the two numbers on the English side of the site. I have a collection of a few agents and sometimes, such as when I've just stepped off a plane, I just call and ask them to recommend someone if I don't have the time or opportunity to check the site first. I will usually ask for certain types of gals depending on my mood, such as huge tits, or a newbie or young and slim and often they come through with nice surprises and other times with pork chops and once you build up a relationship you can tunr down the porkchops and ask for somebody better and they'll look after you. Just like with the gals, you build up relationships.

Recent Ratings
barney.winkel   28-3-2010 10:53  Acceptance  +1   thx for detailed reply