Reading Access 40
Registered 8-3-2010
Location I came from Mars
Status Offline
Post at 8-3-2010 00:15  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
hi everyone!

dear all, i'm new here!
would like to know more about wild and hot hotel girls these days!!
welcome to give me some recommendations!!

thanks a lot in advance!!
Tristiany
Nookie Newbie

UID 40824
Digest Posts 0
Credits 65
Posts 59
Karma 65
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 5-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 8-3-2010 02:26  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 mister_sunny's post

from the tread topic I thought it would be an intro thread and should not have been here. but it seems that he also have questions so I guess it could fit in here alright..

First off.. welcome! (I'm new here too )

Maybe you would want to tell us where you are from before we can give suggestions?
S12
Kinky King

UID 6000
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1041
Posts 279
Karma 1037
Acceptance 78
Reading Access 50
Registered 17-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 8-3-2010 05:36  Profile P.M. 
or you can read the Reviews that other members have posted in the forum to get a better idea of what others have been finding; we all have different taste so not every girl that is hot to you is hot to us. visit the database at http://www.sex141.com/en/main.php to see the girls
jw510
Carnal Conqueror

UID 38048
Digest Posts 0
Credits 388
Posts 379
Karma 386
Acceptance 35
Reading Access 30
Registered 16-1-2010
Location Shanghai
Status Offline
Post at 8-3-2010 07:16  Profile P.M. 
Welcome.

There is a very good search facility here so as a starting point use that. If you can't find what you are looking for there then put a post in Q&A. As a tip, try and be specific about what you are looking for. At the moment your request is very generic, your fellow bro's don't know what you're looking for or where.

Thanks and happy mongering.

Keep on mongering....
mister_sunny
Lustful Lord

UID 40984
Digest Posts 0
Credits 773
Posts 177
Karma 760
Acceptance 258
Reading Access 40
Registered 8-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 8-3-2010 09:47  Profile P.M. 
thanks a lot for all your warm welcome!!!
i'm sorry about the wrong posting area of this thread.

i used to check the report in the chinese forum... however, i find that the reports are not as accurate as they should be and i doubt that they are more likely ads more than real reports...

somehow, some reasons and other drive me toward this english forum and the reports seems better conduit for me.

body type:
i like pretty face, fit model body, don't really mind the boobs size (but of cause, well shape and firm would be better ), wear thong!!!
service:
quite simple for me, Deep French Kisses!!! and 69, i love it!!!!

the main problem for me is that i don't have time to waste on non matching girls.... so i would rather pay a little bit more... $800 - $900 + tips than lost my 2 hours time...

i used to go 141 before. but have tried hotel and i enjoy the enviroment actually, because feel cleaner and more comfortable!! have sex under the normal lighting is still the best!!! ha haha!!!

as i'm new.... a lot of report here i can't read and not much real photos i can see....
and the reporters here really set the "Reading Access" very high.....
thanks in advance for who would share more with me on this!!
rockypop
Lustful Lord

UID 11671
Digest Posts 0
Credits 595
Posts 709
Karma 594
Acceptance 25
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-5-2008
Status Offline
Post at 8-3-2010 10:12  Profile P.M. 
I guess the chinese forum and the english forum isn't linked up together?

regardless, you should contribute more as a member, go find some girls and report and you will have high reading access soon!
mister_sunny
Lustful Lord

UID 40984
Digest Posts 0
Credits 773
Posts 177
Karma 760
Acceptance 258
Reading Access 40
Registered 8-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 12-3-2010 10:44  Profile P.M. 
thanks for sharing!

QUOTE:
Originally posted by rockypop at 8-3-2010 10:12
I guess the chinese forum and the english forum isn't linked up together?

regardless, you should contribute more as a member, go find some girls and report and you will have high reading access soon! ...