Reading Access 10
Registered 13-1-2010
Location New York
Status Offline
Post at 23-1-2010 12:16  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Massage in Champagne Ct?

Bro's,

I was wondering.  When a girl in the db says she's good at massage, does she usually offer FS if she doesn't explicitly say NO Full Service on her profile?  Seems to me from what I read that most girls offer some sort of massage service, even if it is just a quicky backrub.  And can anyone tell me what makes a "Thai massage" so special?

Thanks!  I've got two weeks till I get to HK, and I want to make the most of my visit!

S
erictsang62
Carnal Conqueror

UID 29284
Digest Posts 0
Credits 223
Posts 237
Karma 223
Acceptance 8
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 23-1-2010 12:23  Profile P.M. 
most girls, if they dont post that they dont explicitly not do FS, normally give service at a higher price - if you do opt for FS though, they might not give you such a detailed massage - most 141 quality isnt that great anyway - if you were to - i would actually rather recommend u go to a straight massage palour (mayb 300 / 1 and a half hours) and go 141 (WG / HG) for ML service seperately - its better price than heading a high class saunas too... (not Db girls, cost around 1k - 1.5k for FS)

Anyway - thai massage is from what i understand oil massage - which is helping u 'push' your muscles to ease them - then push push push - will eventually also leave to oiling lil bros amongst other things leading to.. uh... other things as well ;)

hopes this helps u
codehardcore
Carnal Conqueror

UID 5716
Digest Posts 0
Credits 332
Posts 330
Karma 332
Acceptance -5
Reading Access 30
Registered 9-12-2007
Location Yay Area
Status Offline
Post at 23-1-2010 12:31  Profile P.M. 
its to rare to find one who is actually good at massage and fs. i think most offer extras if u ask for it
sybok1701
Nookie Newbie

UID 37876
Digest Posts 0
Credits 19
Posts 19
Karma 19
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 13-1-2010
Location New York
Status Offline
Post at 23-1-2010 13:18  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 codehardcore's post

Thanks so much...that clears things up quite a bit! I'm not as into massages as some guys, so I'll juststick with the FS 141 girls, and get the massage separately if I feel the need.

Thanks again!
S