Subject: First Experiences with Sex141 in HK - Please Help!
Mentholatum
Buggered Beggar

UID 47233
Digest Posts 0
Credits -7
Posts 32
Karma -6
Acceptance -20
Reading Access 1
Registered 26-6-2010
Status Offline
Post at 26-6-2010 11:37  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
First Experiences with Sex141 in HK - Please Help!

First off, Hello all. I'm new to this forum and I'm liking it so far! I'm on vacation in HK for about a month or two, and I thought I'd try out some girls from Sex141. I'll be going alone and hoping to expect a good time but I do have some questions or "concerns" about this.

I was born in HK and when I was 2, I moved to the USA. So I have a bit of a foreignor feel and look to me. Although I look chinese but a little different in terms of style compared to HK people.

Does anyone have any recommendation/tips and any helpful info for me?

A few questions on top of my head is: Are the locations discreet or is it pretty well known to the public that you're going for some 141?

Are they really shady and would I get "robbed/mugged" when I reach the place or during the act or after or is it relatively safe? since I'm sure most if not all of these are triad run or something similar.

What happens during the full 141 act? Do I get her for the hour or two or how long is it? or is it until I cum? Since I'm a fast cummer I'd rather cum a few times if I pay $380+ HKD for the girl.

Secondly, are their any limits with the girls usually or can I fuck her as hard as I want?

Lastly, the mosti mportant question is, are most girls "dirty"? in terms of being dirty, STD infested and aids infested? or are most of them clean?

Do you usually put a condom to protect yourself or always bareback? Any tips on these? I'd love BB but I don't want to leave HK with some sort of disease

Also, am I able to take pictures of them or is that off limits?

Thanks a bunch guys! Looking to share some pictures and experiences really soon!

EDIT: I'll be around Fanling/Shen Tsui area, so Northern, so are their any recommendations?  and yes I already read the Q&A but I would like more information. THANKS!

[ Last edited by  Mentholatum at 26-6-2010 11:51 ]
Mister
Throbbing Titan

UID 27937
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4268
Posts 2133
Karma 4209
Acceptance 1187
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 26-6-2010 14:06  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Mentholatum's post

Welcome, Mentholatum.

I look chinese but a little different in terms of style compared to HK people.

You and dozens of other bros on this forum, some of whom hail from Australia, Britain, Canada ... and that's just the ABCs, BBCs and CBCs!

Does anyone have any recommendation/tips and any helpful info for me?

My best advice is to read at least 50 reports, covering walkups as well as HGs. You'll soon get the hang of it, at least in theory. Won't know until you try it for yourself.

Are the locations discreet or is it pretty well known to the public that you're going for some 141?

Walkups sometimes have prominent, garish signage, although the building entrance itself may seem innocuous. If you want to be discreet, HGs may be a better bet.

Are they really shady and would I get "robbed/mugged" when I reach the place or during the act or after or is it relatively safe?

In hundreds of reports on this forum, I've never heard of that happening. WGs are legal in HK, but make sure there's only you and one girl in the room/apartment to be safe.

What happens during the full 141 act? Do I get her for the hour or two or how long is it? or is it until I cum? Since I'm a fast cummer I'd rather cum a few times if I pay $380+ HKD for the girl.

HG sessions are 45 minutes each, with one shot only. The massage places often have 90-minute sessions.

Secondly, are their any limits with the girls usually or can I fuck her as hard as I want?

Most of them are quite robust when warmed up, but pay attention, and if it seems like you're really hurting the girl, ease off! They're human beings, too.

Are most girls "dirty"? in terms of being dirty, STD infested and aids infested? or are most of them clean?

There are many threads on STDs, including HIV, in Chat, and at least one in Polls as well. I'll leave you to use the Search function to look them up.

Do you usually put a condom to protect yourself or always bareback? Any tips on these? I'd love BB but I don't want to leave HK with some sort of disease

Again, many threads on this topic in Chat and Polls. Use Search! Consensus is never go BB in vaginal sex (or anal if that's your thing).

Also, am I able to take pictures of them or is that off limits? Thanks a bunch guys! Looking to share some pictures and experiences really soon!

Well, if you can't take them, how can you share them? Short answer: It varies from girl to girl. Doesn't hurt to ask.

I'll be around Fanling/Shen Tsui area, so Northern, so are their any recommendations?  

Some decent HGs operate out of Tsuen Wan (e.g. Emma, now gone). Tai Po walkups are sometimes good, but you'll have to PM the Northern expert, HVM, for details.

and yes I already read the Q&A but I would like more information.

Read the FAQ for Newbies stickied at the top of the Getting Started section. It has all the info you want and more!

Happy punting, and we'll be watching for your reports!

[ Last edited by  Mister at 27-6-2010 01:49 ]
satisfaction
Erotic Emperor

UID 37556
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2542
Posts 353
Karma 2525
Acceptance 347
Reading Access 60
Registered 9-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 26-6-2010 14:12  Profile P.M. 
There is no need to ask, the first rule of mongering is "Always wear a condom"! Play safe!

Recent Ratings
Mister   26-6-2010 14:27  Acceptance  +3   Well said.
Mentholatum
Buggered Beggar

UID 47233
Digest Posts 0
Credits -7
Posts 32
Karma -6
Acceptance -20
Reading Access 1
Registered 26-6-2010
Status Offline
Post at 27-6-2010 00:45  Profile P.M. 
Thanks, could someone else chime in on these questions too?

Very much appreciate it!

Also is there a way to have a hr session or a timed one instead of just a one load one? Am I able to pay just slightly more for that or something?

And yes I will bag it lol

Lastly, could someone or Mister link me to some STD/HIV threads that you'd recommend taht would be helpful since Search turns up a lot of results. Also would "newer" girls be better in terms of having less STD/HIV or what?
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21106
Posts 20491
Karma 20532
Acceptance 11489
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 27-6-2010 01:00  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 Mentholatum's post

Read the FAQ and Forum Etiquette threads in the Getting Started section !

There is no thread on STD that can be helpful,
just make sure there is no exchange of bodily fluids and you should be 90% safe
The difference between a old and new girl is a myth, its all a matter of how that girl practice safe sex !

For walk ups, you negotiate the price with the girl if you hope to unload more then 1 time
and along with the added price how much extra time she'll give you - make sure you do this before
you enter her room.
ramont
Fucking Legend

UID 26912
Digest Posts 0
Credits 14008
Posts 2246
Karma 13850
Acceptance 3153
Reading Access 100
Registered 27-6-2009
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 27-6-2010 14:41  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 Mentholatum's post

As a guy that is less than 2 months in, here is what I can tell you:

1. Mister was very cool to answer a lot of your questions.

2. You are going to have to do some of your own research and definitely read the Getting Started section. I
know it is long, but it will answer a lot of your questions. Trust me.

3. For the STD section, go up to the top right part of this page, where it says "Search" in pink. Hit that, type
STD and push "submit". Something useful is bound to come up.

4. As noted, I would always use a condom for vaginal sex. I have rolled the dice on BBBJ and so far no
problems, but I know the risk is there.

5. Like another guy said, with WGs you can usually negotiate a longer time or second shot. I think if you see QQ +50 or +100, that means you get a second shot for that amount. However, I think that may be more common
on another website.

6. Being Asian will help in some ways. As a white guy, when I am in some areas, I stick out like a sore thumb.
You will be able to go in areas and it will be less noticeable what your motives are. If you speak some Mandarin or Cantonese, you will be in even better shape in communicating with the girls.

7. Look in the sections around you, Tai Po, Sheng Shui, Tsueng Wan, whatever. Find about 10-15 girls you
think fit your needs and budget. Write their names down. Then, use that search button I referred to earlier, type in their names (if you want you can cater the search to only reports), then hit submit. See if there are any
reports on them, hopefully positive and recent. Whittle you list down, get a map & some cash, happy hunting.

8. Mongering for Idiots plan is this: scan the reports section and look for a lot of bold blue print with the same
name, e.g. Boom or Gaile. If you see 5-7 positive reports on a HG, make sure she is still on the DB, then call the agent and book some time in TST, WC or CWB (where the girl is working). It is usually a safer, but more
expensive bet than some WG in the NT with a pixelated face that might be 30+.

After you have done some more research on Getting Started, if you still have questions, PM me and I can try to
help.

Recent Ratings
Mister   28-6-2010 00:25  Acceptance  +3   That's the spirit, bro!
Mentholatum
Buggered Beggar

UID 47233
Digest Posts 0
Credits -7
Posts 32
Karma -6
Acceptance -20
Reading Access 1
Registered 26-6-2010
Status Offline
Post at 29-6-2010 23:41  Profile P.M. 
Do most girls swallow or what does 141 include most of the time?

All holes and swallow or no anal?

Would lightly slapping them and/or choking them lightly be too rough on the girls or what?

Are their any things that I shouldn't do when I go for some 141?

And what should I say/how should I ask for cumming more times? not sure what the correct term of blowing/cumming is lol and I can't read chinese could someone tell me how I should ask and what I should say in "chinglish"? lol

Thx!!
ramont
Fucking Legend

UID 26912
Digest Posts 0
Credits 14008
Posts 2246
Karma 13850
Acceptance 3153
Reading Access 100
Registered 27-6-2009
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 30-6-2010 06:36  Profile P.M. 
Reply #7 Mentholatum's post

Sounds like you need to look for this in the reports:
CIM, Anal, Rimming
Currently, there is a post about rimming in this section that includes an older lady who allows rimming and anal.

The other thing you need to look for in the DB profiles is "XM". There are a few of them, mostly WGs.

If you read the reports, you will notice there is very little mention of swallowing (CIM), anal or even DATY (eating them out).
ramont
Fucking Legend

UID 26912
Digest Posts 0
Credits 14008
Posts 2246
Karma 13850
Acceptance 3153
Reading Access 100
Registered 27-6-2009
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 30-6-2010 06:41  Profile P.M. 
Reply #8 ramont's post

Or if you spot me the $$$ to try a KG/JP girl, then I will do some research and find you a girl who will do all or almost all your list.
Mentholatum
Buggered Beggar

UID 47233
Digest Posts 0
Credits -7
Posts 32
Karma -6
Acceptance -20
Reading Access 1
Registered 26-6-2010
Status Offline
Post at 30-6-2010 09:19  Profile P.M.