Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 8-7-2011 02:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Homebase gals eating well

This is not a report, so won't give my location away for identity reasons.

Shite, I've been in my homeland for a couple days - in a city renowned for it's "hot" girls.  Hmmmm, what happened to them all?  They must have eaten all the less-hot women while I was away 'cause  I've seen only two gals that weren't 50 pounds over-weight!  (And they were heroin addicts!)

Okay, I'm being mean, I know, but it is clear my nation is eating itself to celibacy - cause who would want to fuck them?  

To smooth my mood I went to my old favorite AMP.  Ahhhhh, sweet Chinese gals.  And one (A prc herself) remembered me.  So sweet...  Had a nice chat and an even nicer session.  

She asked about my life in HK and I told her much of my exploits... She stared open-jawed at me as I told of WanChai and laughed at my jovial attitude towards my extreme naughtiness.  I told her I don't have a girlfriend here anymore and am sad and lonely for my Asian beauties.  

(:> (:> (:> Found my first local regular!  Thank god!!!

Recent Ratings
paladin310   10-7-2011 16:23  Acceptance  +1   You have to be in America, specifically the Midwest, lol!
halfclover
Master Mongerer

UID 40736
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5319
Posts 797
Karma 5277
Acceptance 830
Reading Access 80
Registered 3-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 8-7-2011 06:25  Profile P.M. 
So true and counter intuitive isn't it, many WL's are terrific to talk to and I know I feel free to tell them a bunch of stuff that I wouldn't tell anyone else about my exploits, as well as other things happening in my life. Kind of a cheap (or not so cheap) therapy really - two services for the price of one! They seem to love engaging in that kind of stuff.

As for fat chicks, I assume you live in Western country Wander, you are dead right. I can't believe how padded up many younger girls get as soon as they hit their late 20's and I'm not talking about after they have kids. Mind you I have noticed that the Chinese are getting bigger around the waste as well, all that crap western food I think. I enjoyed a relationship with a Chinese girl for a number of years while she was living out here, she really stacked it on and I put it down to her diet changing from almost exclusively Chinese food to including a lot of fast food. Other interesting thing with that was her pussy changed in taste as well, on a Chinese diet her pussy was a delight to dine on, later on, not so much.
TheButler
Erotic Emperor

UID 31268
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2606
Posts 2131
Karma 2576
Acceptance 603
Reading Access 60
Registered 18-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 8-7-2011 07:43  Profile P.M. 
I don't think it's just obesity, I think the west is overdoing it on the vitamins and supplements for the kids too.  Everyone is growing up to be tall, big boned and just plain oversized.    You take a body that was genetically engineered for a height target of 5'4" and you pump it full of vitamins and growth hormones (from the milk) and super rich protein and that same body ends up ballooning to 6'2" by the time it's 18.  It's not a good look on a woman.  Everything just gets big, tall and chunky monkey.

It's happening in Asia now too.  The latest generation of co-eds in the more developed states are also towering over the generation before them.  Too hulky, bye-bye fine bones and delicate features.

With these kind of frames and plenty of high calories is it any wonder that the girls are all sporting muffin tops?

I didn't do it.  Really I didn't.
The Butler
catmando56
Lustful Lord

UID 44576
Digest Posts 0
Credits 550
Posts 499
Karma 548
Acceptance 42
Reading Access 40
Registered 10-5-2010
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 8-7-2011 10:25  Profile P.M.  QQ Yahoo!
Reply #3 TheButler's post

I agree. The most attractive thing to me are the small shapley asian bodies. Very cute but I think we are slowly losing them to larger bigger boned bodies

A lot of people blame it on the western diet of fast food etc who knows but something is changing
Petay_1283
Fucking Legend

UID 46298
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11574
Posts 3139
Karma 11375
Acceptance 3975
Reading Access 100
Registered 9-6-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 8-7-2011 10:29  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 wander's post

Ha ha ha! It seems to be happening in England to wander!

My parents recently moved back to Hong Kong after being in Europe for a while. They did a 2 week stint back in England andthe first thing my father said to me was.

"Everyone is so fat! Especially the teenagers!" lol

'Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.'
JJJ37
Throbbing Titan

UID 59774
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4038
Posts 1781
Karma 3981
Acceptance 1143
Reading Access 70
Registered 30-1-2011
Location US or Thailand
Status Offline
Post at 8-7-2011 10:46  Profile P.M. 
Hard to imagine but a good famine and some world hunger would make the women hotter
asia-play
Master Mongerer

UID 14959
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5586
Posts 4765
Karma 5545
Acceptance 820
Reading Access 80
Registered 7-10-2008
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 10-7-2011 09:58  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 wander's post

By going back to your home country, it makes you appreciate the best bits in HK or Asia, especially the punting scene

When I was in London on a recent business trip, the second day that I was there I wanted to catch the next flight back to Asia

Recent Ratings
wander   11-7-2011 01:41  Acceptance  +1   Yep... But I have found a sweet Asian AMP gal now. Happy.
paladin310
Throbbing Titan

UID 45631
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4250
Posts 1340
Karma 4226
Acceptance 471
Reading Access 70
Registered 27-5-2010
Location The American West
Status Offline
Post at 10-7-2011 16:24  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 TheButler's post

In the USA, food is overloaded with hormones, and overprocessed. No wonder everyone is overweight, and cancer rates are among the highest in the industrialized world.
yazoo
Erotic Emperor

UID 59061
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2404
Posts 1195
Karma 2319
Acceptance 1703
Reading Access 60
Registered 17-1-2011
Status Offline
Post at 11-7-2011 01:21  Profile P.M. 
It's not just the girls.  I lose wait when I am in Asia, but back home I fatten up again.  The interesting thing is that I think that I eat a lot more in Asia than I do here.  Way more social eating at restaurants where you order far too much.  Here, I go to the fridge and just fix a tuna sandwich.