Acceptance 608
Reading Access 40
Registered 28-8-2013
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 21-9-2013 12:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Aphrodisiac for women?

Does anyone here know of any good aphrodisiac for women? Google has lots of info but I'd like to consult the sexperts here. Is there any "boosters" available out there that's safe and legit? While researching... this is a list of aphrodisiac foods that one article featured.

10 -- ASPARAGUS

An English herbalist from the 17th century, Nicholas Culpepper, wrote that asparagus "stirs up lust in man and woman." In 19th century France, bridegrooms were served three courses of the sexy spears at their prenuptial dinners. Apparently for a good reason: asparagus is a great source of potassium, fiber, vitamin B6, vitamins A and C, and thiamin and folic acid. The latter is said to boost histamine production necessary for the ability to reach orgasm in both sexes.

9 -- ALMONDS

Through antiquity, almonds were regarded as fertility symbols. The aroma of almond supposedly arouses passion in females -- or so thought the poets and scribes. The scientists say that almonds provide high doses of vitamin E, magnesium and even fiber. Therefore, there seems to be something in the almond myths after all.

8 -- AVOCADO

Just by looking at the shape of avocado, you will see the reason why it was associated with sexuality. The Aztecs called the avocado ahuacuatl, or "testicle tree." They thought the fruit hanging in pairs on the tree resembled testicles. The Catholic priests in Spain found this fruit so obscenely sexual that they forbade it. On the other side, avocado is rich with folic acid, vitamin B6 and potassium. They are also said to boost immune system.

7 -- BANANAS

By it shape its connection with sexuality is quite obvious, but you’ll also find that bananas are loaded with potassium, magnesium and B vitamins. It also contains chelating minerals and the bromeliad enzyme, said to enhance the male libido.

6 -- BASIL

Basil not only makes the meals smell and taste better, but it also has a lot of beneficial effects on human body. Basil has a fantastic aroma that is said to have an aphrodisiac effect; it is also very stimulating. Using sweet basil in a pasta sauce will be sure to get your heart racing! Maybe this explains why Italians are so romantic!

5 -- CHOCOLATE

Pure chocolate, the king of natural aphrodisiacs, contains a host of compounds including anandamide, the psyochoactive feel-good chemical, and PEA (phenylethylamine), the "love chemical," which releases dopamine in the pleasure centers of the brain and peaks during orgasm. PEA is said to help induce feelings of excitement, attraction and euphoria. Cacao also contains tryptophan, a key component of the neurotransmitter serotonin known to promote a sense of well-being and relaxation.

4 -- FIGS

This sexy fruit has long been thought of as an arousing stimulant, and an open fig is believed to emulate the female sex organs. Figs are steeped in history and are one of the oldest-recorded fruits. They are mentioned in the Bible (Adam and Eve wore fig leaves to cover their private parts), are reported to be Cleopatra’s favorite fruit, and the ancient Greeks held them as sacred and associated them with love and fertility.

3 -- GARLIC

Now, wait a minute! I know it’s stinky, but more importantly it’s strong, which is exactly what it will happen to guys. Garlic is chockfull of allicin, an ingredient that will increase blood flow. So, whip up an extra-garlicky dish and keep the Altoids handy.

2 -- OYSTERS

Oysters are probably the food most associated with being an aphrodisiac, and most people are aware of their reputation for increasing sexual desire. Oysters may be thought an aphrodisiac because of their high zinc content, which helps produce sperm and increases libido. Raw oysters are best served with a glass of chilled Champagne for a truly romantic meal!

1 -- HONEY

Sweet, sticky honey is a great source of boron, a trace mineral that helps the body use and metabolize estrogen, the female sex hormone. Studies have shown that this mineral may also enhance testosterone levels in the blood, the hormone responsible for promoting sex drive and orgasm in both men and women. In addition, honey contains B vitamins needed for testosterone, as well as other nutrients, enzymes and phytochemicals.
cruman999
Erotic Emperor

UID 86004
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2450
Posts 616
Karma 2367
Acceptance 1652
Reading Access 60
Registered 10-3-2012
Status Offline
Post at 21-9-2013 15:34  Profile P.M. 
Best aphrodisiac I have ever found is called MONEY.
Works every time for me

Recent Ratings
Thai-delight   22-9-2013 16:11  Acceptance  +1   
DArtagnan   21-9-2013 21:58  Acceptance  +1   beat me to it!!!
obe   21-9-2013 16:00  Acceptance  +8   Spot on! It's all you ever need!
stanley11
Lustful Lord

UID 108825
Digest Posts 0
Credits 848
Posts 243
Karma 818
Acceptance 608
Reading Access 40
Registered 28-8-2013
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 21-9-2013 21:45  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 cruman999's post

What if the gal has more money than you?

Recent Ratings
obe   21-9-2013 22:05  Acceptance  +1   Then flop out your 12 inch cock! That also will work.
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 21-9-2013 22:31  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 stanley11's post

If anything worked with reliable and pronounced results it would be the most famous substance on the planet!  Men strive daily and for their entire lives, risking humiliation, financial ruin, even physical injury or death trying to get a woman to take her panties off!  If an almond bar worked we would have almond clubs on every street corner.

Alcohol does assist to weaken her restraint, however.  It doesn't make her horny, butlowers her resistance to saying "yes" if you do get her horny.

In my view, our challenge is not making them horny, they get horny plenty often - the challenge is her ingrained need to be a "good girl" (or at least maintain her image of being one).  She'll repress her horny impulse unless all the stars align.

And yes, there ARE drugs that have exactly this inhibition-lowering effect that some men have used in clubs with women.  We call them "roofies" and you'll be charged with rape if caught using them!  (and rightfully so).  

No question that money and status remain the biggest de-panty-er throughout history.

Recent Ratings
obe   22-9-2013 14:48  Acceptance  +8   De-panty-er. Love it!
stanley11
Lustful Lord

UID 108825
Digest Posts 0
Credits 848
Posts 243
Karma 818
Acceptance 608
Reading Access 40
Registered 28-8-2013
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 22-9-2013 14:42  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 wander's post

Can I ask if anyone here has any experience with "roofies"? Does it simply knock out the women or does it make her more horny? Is there any side effects? I'm not about to use it on strangers, gf's been a little lackluster of late

Recent Ratings
obe   22-9-2013 16:58  Acceptance  +1   Bad idea, read Wanders reply
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 22-9-2013 15:06  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 stanley11's post

Umm, dude.. Unless you plan on risking the death of your girlfriend ya want to avoid these fuckn drugs.

Several different drugs have been used as the so called "date-rape" drug.  You really want to do that to your girlfriend???  Many gals have died from overdosing.  (mixed with alcohol it is hard to get the dosage right, so these drugs are goddam dangerous!!).  They are commonly used to rob men in bars too.  

And no... They don't make girls (or guys) horny.  They act to reduce (almost completely) a person's natural inhabitions and significantly enhance their suggestability. Then they wake up with almost total memory loss. I learned about them because I was "roofied" and robbed a few years back - a horrible, near-death experience.

Don't fuck around with drugging your girlfriend!

Recent Ratings
obe   22-9-2013 16:59  Acceptance  +8   Well said Wander
stanley11
Lustful Lord

UID 108825
Digest Posts 0
Credits 848
Posts 243
Karma 818
Acceptance 608
Reading Access 40
Registered 28-8-2013
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 22-9-2013 17:40  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 wander's post

Ok, thanks for the warning. I will erase that from my brain. Thanks to all.
TonyToro
Throbbing Titan

UID 37475
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4498
Posts 2853
Karma 4389
Acceptance 2174
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 22-9-2013 18:30  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 stanley11's post

be confident without being arrogant.

be fun without being immature.

be caring & interested without being insincere.

be respectful without being subservient.

mix in a pinch of money and a few drops of alcohol and you will win more than you lose.

Recent Ratings
jetsetting2much   23-9-2013 06:46  Acceptance  +3   Exactamente
obe   22-9-2013 18:46  Acceptance  +8   Words from the Master!
Thai-delight
Fucking Legend

UID 24922
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11501
Posts 7974
Karma 11131
Acceptance 7405
Reading Access 100
Registered 13-5-2009
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 22-9-2013 19:46  Profile P.M. 
Reply #8 TonyToro's post

Not just the DOs but also the DON'Ts. If you are courting her at a restaurant, don't slurp your soup or noodles, don't scratch your nuts when you get up and avoid picking your nose even if it is really itchy. You can do those things after bedding her.

Recent Ratings
DArtagnan   23-9-2013 21:53  Acceptance  +1   voice of experience??? ;-)
akka   23-9-2013 14:34  Acceptance  +4   
Teosexysamu
Nookie Newbie

UID 109313
Digest Posts 0
Credits 15
Posts 51
Karma 13
Acceptance 42
Reading Access 10
Registered 14-9-2013
Status Offline
Post at 23-9-2013 18:00  Profile P.M. 
I think

for all womens is money and love!!
DArtagnan (unofficial Mayor of the Forum)
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 23-9-2013 21:55  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Teosexysamu at 23-9-2013 18:00
for all womens is money and love!!

how old are you, 18??  ... you should stop listening to your mum and start listening to your dad more

"what's love got to do with it??"

Recent Ratings
obe   23-9-2013 23:11  Acceptance  +8   Well said!

Hear Ye!  The Mayor has spoken!
scootermonger
Erotic Emperor

UID 46801
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2855
Posts 1260
Karma 2814
Acceptance 822
Reading Access 60
Registered 19-6-2010
Status Offline
Post at 24-9-2013 00:53  Profile P.M. 
Just be charming, I've come to realize my habit of paying for women has somewhat effected my abilities to be naturally charming with women.  I've lost interest in flirting.
mrclen
Carnal Conqueror

UID 107351
Digest Posts 0
Credits 477
Posts 160
Karma 454
Acceptance 457
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-7-2013
Location US Florida
Status Offline
Post at 23-10-2013 22:11  Profile P.M.  Yahoo!
Drugs??

An observance!  One night with my regular KTV girl I had a business dinner to attend to and didn't get back to my hotel until 9:30 or so.  I had told her to come later, so she showed up about 10 pm.  She was wild!  She said she had been drinking with a friend and had three beers.  She asked if I wanted another girl and i said OK (seemed like a good idea at the time).  To get to the point of this I will cut that part short, wasn't that memorable anyway.

Finished with other girl (I have a suite) in other room and sent her on her way.  Off to the bed with my regular, but expected her to be asleep.  WRONG!  She attacked me like she hadn't had sex in a year.  Sitting on my face, DATY with only her head and heels touching the bed, rolling me onto my back and slamming into CG then into BBBJ, back to face sitting and on and on!  Very vocal which she usually is not, etc, etc.  This girl I would like to have back!  She is always pretty good but this night was exceptional.  I asked her later if she had taken any drugs and received a very positive NO!  However, I still think she had something besides beer and am guessing Extasy as everything I have read describes her that night.

Now I would NEVER do anything to hurt any of the WG's, but sure would like to have that girl back for a night.  And in case anyone assumes it was just the beer, I have had her many times, drunk, sober, and all degrees in between, and that performance have never been repeated.

Has anyone here had a similar experience or an experience with Extasy or anything similar???    mrclen