Karma 60
Acceptance 14
Reading Access 10
Registered 12-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 7-11-2009 14:07  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
non seksual service...

I'm sure this is only of interest to the very few punters out there but....have you ever wondered about some of the 141 ads that show a girl in a short skirt, or else which advertise 'prostate rubbing' and yet state clearly that their services are NON SEXUAL...
Have never partaken of the latter so can't say for sure but surely that's a 'sexual' service.
In any case a few weeks ago i felt like a proper massage with maybe some 'explorations'...if it came up (so to speak).
The previous night had done a quick search and taken snaps of the relevant pages with the iphone so i could choose what i felt more like and then which MTR stop to get off at (boom boom).
Don't remember the girls name now or street (but its really not important...somewhere near Portland i think)
From the pics you'd think it was your typical small veggie massage place with the bank of armchairs etc. In reality it's just your typical small 2 bedroom appartment.
Started off with a foot massage (no english spoken on her side and almost no canto on mine) so on the handwritten piece of paper in english i pointed for the 50 min foot massage followed by body massage. (might have been tempted to try other so called NON SEKSUAL services but there was only 4 vegge options on that piece of paper and the thought of using sign language and 'obscene finger gestures for such a pristine girl' just wasn't going to happen.
Figuring we were alone in the flat was a bit pertubed when some chinese guy walks out of a bedroom wrapped in a towel and heads for the bathroom...*hadn't heard any noises so was thinking WTF*
hubby, left over punter, flat mate?!!
Some older woman later came out, showed the guy to the door...paid the woman giving me a foot massage and then left..
hmmm...
Whatever...
Asked for oil massage when the time came and was given disposable shorts to change into.
Half way through an alright massage was asked if i wanted a 'hend-uh jhob', which after the 3rd try i finally understood (a bit thick i know, what else would she be asking me)
Declined the offer of a $100 dollar follower and she was fine with that.
In the end, the only reason i can come up with that the girls write *non seksual service* is prehaps they don't want to get in trouble with their landlord/neighbours etc.
Or does someone else have another possible explanation.
Obviously one experience, one time doesn't prove anything but at least it answered a few questions in my mind.

p.s i know this doesn't really belong here but does anyone else have a slight giggle when some of the girls offer 'measles scratching' or have names like "Happy Nuts"
SFMonger
Carnal Conqueror

UID 14119
Digest Posts 0
Credits 308
Posts 266
Karma 307
Acceptance 22
Reading Access 30
Registered 30-8-2008
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 7-11-2009 14:57  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 ubiquarian's post

That how I interpret it too...prob afriad of LE and wants to play it safe.  But the option is on their side.  Most important, hows that girl look..care to share some info?
ubiquarian
Nookie Newbie

UID 29220
Digest Posts 0
Credits 61
Posts 88
Karma 60
Acceptance 14
Reading Access 10
Registered 12-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 7-11-2009 15:19  Profile P.M. 
Happy Foot Massage/P.E

I think this is the one i went to..Obviously, didn't go into any details as the massage was alright...neither bad nor great. Didn't partake of any extras either so didn't pay too much attention to the looks. I suppose if she'd've been younger and cuter i might've been tempted to partake of extras but as i wasn't going there with that intention it was all a bit...yeah whatever...pass!
dboy721
Nookie Newbie

UID 26439
Digest Posts 0
Credits 50
Posts 50
Karma 50
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 17-6-2009
Status Offline
Post at 8-11-2009 17:31  Profile P.M. 
Maybe leaving it out of the advert allows them to choose who they provide it to also - if you're a decent guy and clean, gives them the chance to offer it, but if you're agressive and stinking, she hasn't created an expectation which may make her feel like she must provide that service. Think the LE answer is probably the one though!