Karma 49
Acceptance 13
Reading Access 10
Registered 22-2-2012
Status Offline
Post at 14-3-2012 18:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
BAR CHARGES

Lot you have mentioned bar fees etc. I just need to ask if we have to pay it when pick a girl

from the joint or it is like entry fee to discourage people who doesn't spend much on drinks etc.

If it is entry fee does it get adjusted in your drink bill if you couldn't find any one worth trying...
marcopo
Kinky King

UID 22253
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1044
Posts 453
Karma 1034
Acceptance 202
Reading Access 50
Registered 21-3-2009
Status Offline
Post at 14-3-2012 19:33  Profile P.M. 
The bar earns money on the drinks that their girls can get. So the girls need to work hard until the bar closure. If a girl wishes to leave before the closure time (to go with a guy), the bar is "losing money" on the drinks she won't get for the bar. So the customer needs to pay to pay a little amount of money to compensate. It's called the bar fine.

There are other charges that may apply. Some pubs charge for an entrance fee (like in a club), or fees to use a room, etc...
cascos
Nookie Newbie

UID 85064
Digest Posts 0
Credits 50
Posts 52
Karma 49
Acceptance 13
Reading Access 10
Registered 22-2-2012
Status Offline
Post at 14-3-2012 19:39  Profile P.M. 
OKAY.. But suppose i have paid 200 as entrance fee and walks out with a hottie

does they again charge bar fine?

And what about entrance fee adjustment in my drink bill as it happens in many of

the clubs.
DArtagnan (unofficial Mayor of the Forum)
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 15-3-2012 09:08  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 cascos's post

need to make some distinctions here ...

I've never heard of a "bar fine" in Hong Kong - anyone else hear of it?  Do the "red curtain" bars bar-fine their girls?  

What you do have to watch out for in HK is expensive "lady drinks".  You get in free, regular drinks may be cheap, but the girl then orders something that is marked up massively and pays her a commission at the end of the night.  The red curtain bars are especially good at selling you something exceedingly expensive in exchange for time with a girl.  

Aside from that, in HK the most you'll get is an entrance fee, which more often than not covers one or two drinks.  You leave whenever you want with whoever you want.  

But in other countries, especially Thailand, you do usually need to pay the bar if you walk off with one of the girls who work there.

Hear Ye!  The Mayor has spoken!
mickyirish
Lustful Lord

UID 56551
Digest Posts 0
Credits 816
Posts 146
Karma 814
Acceptance 31
Reading Access 40
Registered 4-12-2010
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 15-3-2012 09:22  Profile P.M. 
From my experience

Bar fines are not the norm in HK. But the behind curtain bars make their money in two way...one is expensive drinks for the girls and two is expensive girls. E.g. Drinks can range from 75 to 175 depending on the bars and the drinks ( they drag you in with signs saying 25 for a beer, which turns out to be a can of local beer for you only the girls have different).

As for the girls; if you want to take one there ( in the back or behind one of the seats)don't expect less than 2000 and to take one out don't expect less than 3000.

Overall avoid them....your better off in the clubs and there is plenty to chose from in wanchai see other posting in this site re wanchai bars.
Frenchexpat (Faites chier la vache)
Kinky King

UID 69773
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1252
Posts 639
Karma 1234
Acceptance 366
Reading Access 50
Registered 14-7-2011
Status Offline
Post at 15-3-2012 13:51  Profile P.M. 
Yes its two different stories
Bars in Wanchai may charge some people a bar fee when coming in (on a case by case basis from what I saw in this forum) but will not say anything when you leave (the girls are freelancers).
The curtain ones will charge you a fee for... Welll anything, including taking a girl out of course. Its a rip off if you ask me but you can still have a lot of fun!
cascos
Nookie Newbie

UID 85064
Digest Posts 0
Credits 50
Posts 52
Karma 49
Acceptance 13
Reading Access 10
Registered 22-2-2012
Status Offline
Post at 15-3-2012 14:41  Profile P.M. 
In that case, I would rather go for some hotel walk-ins while in hongkong some of them

are completely out standing and I don't believe there is better stuff in bars anyway.

And it's widely reported you don't get bait and switch most of the times,at least I hope

so.

Recent Ratings
wander   15-3-2012 15:31  Acceptance  +1   Umm LOTS of bait'n'switch with Hotel girls. Sadly...
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 15-3-2012 15:40  Profile P.M. 
ya dont do bars for better physical quality

There are plenty of hot walk-ups and hotel girls in HK.  I find the whole HG scene a pain in the ass.  Setting it up, waiting to go see her, delays, delays..., finally get to go up to her room to find a gal that looks nothing like her DB pics.  And often a Bait and Switch.  All for the same amount of cash as a freelance bargirl.

Walkups are great value, hot girls, and usually the one on the DB - though usually so photoshopped it is hard to tell anyway.  Still, for a super-convenient shag with a hot gal at a low price it is damn hard to beat Walkups.

But you hunt Bargirls for a different, broader experience than just a quick shag.  If you don't enjoy going to clubs to begin with than don't bother -- you'll waste your cash and time and not enjoy it.  But I love watching a band (and Amazonia, Escape, etc. have great bands!), so having a drink, enjoying the tunes, while oggling and chasing hot gals is fun for me.  You then get to spend hours having fun with her - dancing, drinking, whatever.., before you ever hit a room.  You "connect", you have fun.., and when you hit a room it is like being with a civvie on a One-Nite-Stand:  intimate, lustful, unrushed, personal.  A much better overall experience (IMHO).  You won't save money nor time, mind you.

So, it is a different scene.
cascos
Nookie Newbie

UID 85064
Digest Posts 0
Credits 50
Posts 52
Karma 49
Acceptance 13
Reading Access 10
Registered 22-2-2012
Status Offline
Post at 15-3-2012 16:20  Profile P.M. 
So wander likes GFE ! pretty cool

You know what, the reason we fall for bait and switch cos newbies like us can't see the girls in HG reports

which can atleast confirm the the girl in this great Data Base .

Now I know why i like 80% of the HG but only 40-50% of walkups.Their photos are misleading right.

And what you seems to suggest that one can have first hand experience of their appearance and attitude

when picking the girl from some club while you are just enjoying the ambiance and music .That's can be fun...

thnx for sharing your views..

Recent Ratings
wander   15-3-2012 16:40  Acceptance  +1   Hehe. Yeah.. GFE is a must. Getting to choose in a bar, move on, chat... All g ...
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 15-3-2012 17:06  Profile P.M. 
Yep.

Yeah, Photoshop is the punters thorn,  in some cases (many actually) the gal looks fuckin great anyway -- yet the photoshop so much you would never recognize her.  Odd.

Anyway, the bar-punt is all about getting to choose in a relaxed, "normal" setting..,, then getting to chat and connect long before spending any cash (other than a drink or two) or going to a room.  It IS a fun time all by itself.  Finally, the time in the room becomes the climactic finale to a great evening. (Hehe, has the word "climactic" EVER been used so fittingly??". Haha).  You are both so fuckin horny from groping and fondling all nite that it they are (usualluy) wonderful sessions.  You wake, bang each other's brains out again before breakfast....  

It's hard to beat...
cascos
Nookie Newbie

UID 85064
Digest Posts 0
Credits 50
Posts 52
Karma 49
Acceptance 13
Reading Access 10
Registered 22-2-2012
Status Offline
Post at 15-3-2012 17:34  Profile P.M. 
one can try walk ups and HG till the evenings, but for the night it's only bars and clubs

hotties for maybe some good GFE..

And about the Photoshop , I have seen few of the photos by the punters ( HAT's OFF)

that's are pretty comparable and matches with database(But very few as RA Is A bigger thorn)

And it is highly unlikely I can see them all before my visit that's sad...