Karma 126
Acceptance 60
Reading Access 20
Registered 20-1-2012
Status Offline
Post at 1-2-2012 13:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Second time punting. Having trouble cumming

So far I've been to 141 walkup in CC in TST twice only, the chicks I've done are usually on the higher floors so they're $480 a pop (don't remember the names). First time was really really awkward for me because I kinda just picked my chick out of frustration from walking up and down the floors but fortunately I ended up with someone who was about a 6/10 who was available at the time. I've had friends who gave me the rundown of the procedures such as the shower, cbj, cg, mish, doggie etc. However I was somewhat disappointed because although it felt nice and everything and I was enjoying myself, I eventually realized that I was having a lot of trouble finishing. It was just a combination of her looks and certain things she did which was a little off. There were times when I felt like the chick was just kinda of going through the motions, but towards the end I could tell she was running out of ideas so she eventually had to finish me off with a hj (which was a huge let down). The second chick I fucked a few weeks later was a lot taller and again I had high hopes for the sesh. It was a lot smoother the second time, this new chick seemed to know what she was doing and was more enthusiastic about her work. However, the minute I saw her naked I noticed that her lingerie was holding back just a small stomach and that she had a black dragon tattoo just above her pussy which was obscured by her panties when she opened the door. Fortunately her face and tits were amazing so I just kept my focus on those bad boys. I was feeling a lot more natural the second time around, but then I was having trouble finishing again and it pretty much ended in the same manner as my last experience. I thought I'd like to hear some thoughts on this because I feel like I'm not really getting my money's worth.
bizzyb
Carnal Conqueror

UID 31679
Digest Posts 0
Credits 408
Posts 307
Karma 405
Acceptance 55
Reading Access 30
Registered 25-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 1-2-2012 15:18  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 jordanc's post

sounds to me like you're overthinking. relax, and let your LB do all the thinking, and you should be ok
Tuffbod
Kinky King

UID 78182
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1204
Posts 514
Karma 1197
Acceptance 143
Reading Access 50
Registered 4-11-2011
Status Offline
Post at 1-2-2012 18:35  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 jordanc's post

Probably you are putting your hopes up and set your expectation too high...I remember my first time as well, I was really nervous. Expecting it to be just a stroll in the park as it's not like I have never had sex before...but somehow I felt nervous. Then I learnt to relax...

So just relax...go with an open mind and of course you need to have certain targets as I am very sure you have your preference and all that. But the trick is to be relaxed about it. You may have created some unnecessary anxiety for yourself by having too high expectations.

bizzyb is right let your LB do the thinking...and feel all the pleasure both of "you" should be feeling.

[ Last edited by  Tuffbod at 2-2-2012 15:41 ]

Recent Ratings
jordanc   2-2-2012 09:55  Acceptance  +1   
maverick16
Carnal Conqueror

UID 78464
Digest Posts 0
Credits 273
Posts 281
Karma 271
Acceptance 33
Reading Access 30
Registered 8-11-2011
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 2-2-2012 01:06  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 jordanc's post

There is something such as a little blue pill. It might calm the nerves and get you in the game and ready for the season. Kind of like a rookie Quarterback throwing his first touchdown or a soccer player getting his first goal. You just need a confidence booster bro. Calm down and relax and most importantly have fun!
sirtiger (the banana)
Erotic Emperor

UID 3407
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2609
Posts 2588
Karma 2586
Acceptance 465
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-9-2007
Location other side of the planet
Status Offline
Post at 2-2-2012 03:20  Profile P.M. 
i second overthinking.  Pehaps drinking one shot of hard liq or one beer can take the edge off.  Don't drink more than that to result in buzz or drunk sex. It def helps for me
Kennichi
Kinky King

UID 9144
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1607
Posts 1363
Karma 1569
Acceptance 759
Reading Access 50
Registered 6-3-2008
Status Offline
Post at 2-2-2012 05:53  Profile P.M. 
Or you can simply lay off for a while, in that jerking off can and does desentise your cock.

I laid off for a long time being stranded in central Asia and Mongolia.

A few minutes with some Korean girls and it was

Recent Ratings
jordanc   2-2-2012 09:55  Acceptance  +1   

Life is short very...
throwawayay
Carnal Conqueror

UID 82314
Digest Posts 0
Credits 332
Posts 188
Karma 330
Acceptance 34
Reading Access 30
Registered 9-1-2012
Status Offline
Post at 2-2-2012 16:40  Profile P.M. 
Just try and enjoy the whole experience. That, or maybe punting isn't exactly something that meets your needs. For some of us, its just a purely physical thing, where a hot girl is enough. For others, it seems like the whole GFE is what sets them apart. Maybe you fall into the second category, where you need a girl to treat you really well, and seem attracted to you, in order for you to reach your climax?
Intenseslacker
Kinky King

UID 81362
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1265
Posts 421
Karma 1248
Acceptance 342
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-12-2011
Status Offline
Post at 2-2-2012 19:49  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 Kennichi's post

Agree. Try not to smack the lizard for at least a couple days before sex. This will make you more apt to come faster. If you are really having trouble, stop jerking the meat cold turkey for like a while. I once quit for a full month and sex after was a whole new experience. Ive considered stopping the manhandling the meat full stop, but I lackthe discipline. It's a shame, it would do wonders for my sex life.

Recent Ratings
gwailoplayer   12-3-2012 13:22  Karma  +1   lack the discipline, I know what u mean
JackTheBat
Forum Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 30891
Posts 2026
Karma 30526
Acceptance 7293
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 2-2-2012 22:29  Profile Blog P.M. 
all good suggestions

i'd suggest caution with either blue-lozenges or alcohol, they might help, they might NOT. depends on yr age, disposition, etc. laying off weasel-whacking for a few days is a definite plus tho, from the way you've described your situation.

i'd try some relaxation techniques, even as simple as sitting solo on a bench and looking at nature: Victoria Harbour, a goddam tree, whatever. or read a book u like.

what's going on, i'm guessing, is you're not relaxed. first/second punts, esp if yr relatively young, are nerve-wracking. punting isn't for everyone, but u won't know until u've gotten a few under yr belt.

however, remember this IS the world's oldest profession. why? because we're GUYS. we like sex. women like sex too, but when it's rendered as a service, it's usually the guy handing over the banknotes.

WGs are service-providers, they will be working whether you're there or not. this isn't a competitive sport. you want to achieve orgasm. she's got the same goal. how you get there and how long it takes (well, there is a time-limit most of the time) simply DOES NOT MATTER.

the problem with relaxing is that if u think I MUST RELAX/I MUST RELAX/I MUST RELAX, you're going to tense up. try to take your brain out of the equation. relax until the time you show up, then walk in and smile. you're going to treat a lady well. if in HK, bring her some fruit. chat a bit if u have a common language. we're all the same species--she's there to provide a service, you're there to enjoy it. her body may not be perfect, you may not feel yours is either. NONE of us have perfect bodies! if you're relaxed, you're less likely to find things that bother you, and will find it easier to enjoy the things you DO like.

C Court in TST has been around awhile, it's a typical 141 walkup-place. if u don't mind more mature women, try a place like K-Pressure or 37 Dundas. here you can sit and they will bring WGs for yr selection. but regardless of where you go, remember that these women have seen it all. they know how to bring guys to orgasm. and once you relax, you WILL find yourself heading there.

relax, bro. this scene was here long before you were and will be here long after all we're all gone. few WGs are perfect, and neither are we. that has never, EVER, stopped me from having a great time, and a righteous orgasm or three. you can try meditation, standing on yr head, an ice-bath, whatEVER. as long as when you show up, yr relaxed and ready to rock.

bring fruit. treat her politely. and cum like Mount Vesuvius.

JtB

Recent Ratings
sirtiger   3-2-2012 04:29  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
sirtiger (the banana)
Erotic Emperor

UID 3407
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2609
Posts 2588
Karma 2586
Acceptance 465
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-9-2007
Location other side of the planet
Status Offline
Post at 3-2-2012 04:31  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by JackTheBat at 2-2-2012 09:29 AM
the problem with relaxing is that if u think I MUST RELAX/I MUST RELAX/I MUST RELAX, you're going to tense up. try to take your brain out of the equation.

that must why many including myself is on top of their games on vacation!   

since it does take some physical work/stamina, i swear its almost a competitive sport for me at time!
travelerxx
Musky Member

UID 53083
Digest Posts 0
Credits 164
Posts 83
Karma 162
Acceptance 34
Reading Access 20
Registered 5-10-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 11-3-2012 22:10  Profile P.M. 
bit old thread but my words of wisdom, i used to be nervous bit also and took 1 drink before action and i had really difficulties to finish, sometimes went ok, mostly not, So i left out the booze and never had a problem since , Booze and play usually just dont work together
flowmon
Throbbing Titan

UID 5947
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4470
Posts 2449
Karma 4403
Acceptance 1344
Reading Access 70
Registered 16-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 12-3-2012 10:46  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 maverick16's post

I think the little blue pills would probably delay the cumming even more!!  Bro, are you on any anti-depressant pills?  If you are then there is your cause!!
jetsetting2much (Tally-ho!)
Throbbing Titan

UID 86214
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3733
Posts 573
Karma 3676
Acceptance 1133
Reading Access 70
Registered 13-3-2012
Location usually 30,000 ft
Status Offline
Post at 13-3-2012 04:58  Profile P.M. 
+1 for the relaxing advice.  i am very late to this game, and had to learn to relax.  its easy to fall into the trap of pressuring yourself-to-enjoyment (if that isn't contradiction in terms, i don't know what is). chill...and the rest will take care of itself.
chelu
Lustful Lord

UID 7227
Digest Posts 0
Credits 538
Posts 433
Karma 532
Acceptance 121
Reading Access 40
Registered 15-1-2008
Location Micronesia
Status Offline
Post at 13-3-2012 09:03  Profile P.M. 
Wrong sized or uncomfortable condom is usually my nemesis.    Some times it just feels like an old inner tube.

In the beginning everything feels great and is exciting, but some times it's at the finish line that the Dunlop effect kicks in.  

Then off with the cap and end up with a whack job again anyway............

Oh well..........

Che'lu
wsken
Nookie Newbie

UID 13193
Digest Posts 0
Credits 15
Posts 8
Karma 15
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 26-7-2008
Location glasgow
Status Offline
Post at 13-3-2012 09:04  Profile P.M. 
Yeah stay relax, get her to go on top to do the work!
flowmon
Throbbing Titan

UID 5947
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4470
Posts 2449
Karma 4403
Acceptance 1344
Reading Access 70
Registered 16-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 13-3-2012 11:51  Profile P.M. 
Reply #15 wsken's post

Count sheep and if you reach a 100, start over again
investor
Musky Member

UID 71162
Digest Posts 0
Credits 140
Posts 140
Karma 139
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 20
Registered 1-8-2011
Status Offline
Post at 13-3-2012 21:36  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by jordanc at 1-2-2012 13:57
It was just a combination of her looks and certain things she did which was a little off. There were times when I felt like the chick was just kinda of going through the motions, but towards the end I could tell she was running out of ideas so she eventually had to finish me off with a hj (which was a huge let down).

reading your post i'd maybe echo throwawayay's comment that it might be worth going for a different type of scene. I'm guessing(and please forgive me if I'm assuming wrong) that a GFE/more intimate setting might help more. So maybe finding a girl who's had good reports for providing these. You can always go back to the wham/bam sessions once you get over the current issue.

You mentioned that with one girl her tummy put you off so it might be you just need to find girls you click with on more than just one level (HG's, for looks, might be a direction to explore). I'd recommend against alcohol (no experience with tablets) as while it might relax you it might also make it more difficult to finish the job which could cause even more headaches in terms of paranoia.

it might be worth going to a 141 girl for a massage/HE just to relax you and get you over the hump? have a few of these and then try escalating your adventures?

Good luck whatever you decide to do!

P.S. (it could be worse, given the skills of some of these women finishing in minutes wouldn't be impossible! )
barmymark
Nookie Newbie

UID 51041
Digest Posts 0
Credits 57
Posts 13
Karma 57
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 1-9-2010
Status Offline
Post at 16-3-2012 20:08  Profile P.M. 
Reply #17 investor's post

I can definitely empathise with you. The early visits are nerve wracking, you wonder what the girl will be like, will you like her, will she like you, will LB behave and go hard and perform, will she laugh if he doesn't, etc. You worry about the location and then about other bros around and then security in the building and so it's no wonder lb has a tough time of it!

But, after just a few times you will get the hang of the routine. Most times the buildings are safe and the girls are so anxious to please you too. they don't want unhappy or anxious clients, they want someone who can make them smile, make them feel special and cared for for a an hour or two as well, so i agree with suggestions above: - bring a present of fruit or chocs or cakes, - think of the experience as a date,  and try to show appreciation for the girl you are with, praise her,  stroke her and massage her as well as she massaging you. Personally, the massage for me is essential. It always helps to get me relaxed and can also help to establish a good relationship with the girl too. If it's a good massage, be generous with the praise..

Once you move on to the sex, then it all depends on what you like and what's on offer. the main thing is not to feel embarrassed. If you can't come, then let the girl know you still appreciate her and don't blame her. many girls like a bit of cuddling too - especially if you can't come - and this very much contributes to a GFE experience.
When I started I tried several places and girls but soon found one or two whom I really liked and often went back to them. They always welcomed me and a few  became 'friends' over the years. With these girls sex is not always successful either, but the time together is always a happy sharing. So, let yourself relax, think of each session as being much more than  just a sexual adventure and avoid both drink and blue tablets as long as possible! Good luck and happy punting!