Acceptance 23
Reading Access 10
Registered 1-8-2012
Status Offline
Post at 18-8-2012 20:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Locking a WG

Hey bros,

I'm going to be in HK for 3 weeks on business in Sept.  I was considering the cost of travel and having to roll a dice on service.  I was wondering if anyone knows or has ever tried to lock a girl in HK down for say a month.  What would the cost be and risks involved?  

Here is my thought process.  Say I went all out nuts 1 session a night roughly $1k/night including tips over lets say 20 days is $20k
I can understand a papa/mamasan would lose business on hours not worked so perhaps a reasonable number would be 30k?  But would the girl have the say to leave her papa/mamasan for all the money?

I'm thinking I Would need to find a girl who is in HK on a work/vacay visa or something and that she would be willing to walk away from her papa/mama.  Any opinions or tips to make this happen?

JD
JackTheBat
Forum Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 30918
Posts 2032
Karma 30553
Acceptance 7293
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 18-8-2012 22:31  Profile Blog P.M. 
i don't know anyone who's done this. but hopefully some other bros will chip in with opinions.

it's common in countries like Thailand for a gal to accompany you for days at a time, including domestic travel. of course you pay for the privilege.

my personal feeling is that exclusive access to a WG in HK for 20 days will cost you far more than HK$30K. if you're on business, what do you expect her to do while you're at all those meetings/lunches/get-togethers?

JtB
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21106
Posts 20491
Karma 20532
Acceptance 11489
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 19-8-2012 00:26  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 JD4241's post

If you're talking about hotel quality girls  ...
It'll cost you a lot more then 1K a night if you want to book her for overnight
It'll cost you a lot more then 30K if you want to fully book a girl for a month !!!
Hotel girls usually can't stay in HK for an entire month due to visa restrictions

QUOTE:
I'm thinking I Would need to find a girl who is in HK on a work/vacay visa or something and that she would be willing to walk away from her papa/mama.  Any opinions or tips to make this happen?

you first need to spend time to find a girl that is suitable to you, then you need to negotiate terms ... and you need to do that all yourself
Xplayer
Lustful Lord

UID 13730
Digest Posts 0
Credits 535
Posts 233
Karma 531
Acceptance 78
Reading Access 40
Registered 16-8-2008
Status Offline
Post at 19-8-2012 01:11  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 JD4241's post

I have booked girls for 1-5 days before. These were 141 hotel girls who were no longer in HK, having gone back to the mainland. I kept in touch with them, and invited them to join me in HK for a few days. I've encountered two general pricing levels:

1 - Girls who named a price up front - normally around HK$10k/day, eventually negotiated down to around HK$5k/day
2 - Girls who asked me to make an offer - usually agreed to around HK$3k to HK3.5k per day.

Of course, you are expected to take care of all their needs - food, transportation, accomodation (with you, I presume), and sometimes shopping (depends on the girl).

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   19-8-2012 13:34  Karma  +1   goof info, thx Xplayer
JJJ37
Throbbing Titan

UID 59774
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4038
Posts 1781
Karma 3981
Acceptance 1143
Reading Access 70
Registered 30-1-2011
Location US or Thailand
Status Offline
Post at 19-8-2012 01:19  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 JD4241's post

Lost $ for hours not worked .....hmmm...seems like this could be 5-10K per day depending on the quality of the girl, which they are going to what to make up. So could be  100-200k for 20 days. Not in the WG pricing end so this is just a SWAG on my part . maybe ya get a discount on that

plus also likely pay for all other expenses along the way such as entertainment, food, travel.

and like TAW said, HG not always avail for 20 days

opportunity cost to you

...banging 20-40 other hot WG's
    ...variety

meh

[ Last edited by  JJJ37 at 19-8-2012 01:33 ]
Freelancer
Master Mongerer

UID 24776
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5056
Posts 797
Karma 4968
Acceptance 1757
Reading Access 80
Registered 11-5-2009
Status Offline
Post at 19-8-2012 01:33  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by JD4241 at 8/18/12 07:43 AM
I was wondering if anyone knows or has ever tried to lock a girl in HK down for say a month.  What would the cost be and risks involved?   

I'll tell you why this is a bad idea for both you and the working girl.

- The WG loses out on a lot of potential income. If she sees 12 guys a day (not unreasonable and even low depending on the popularity demand of the WG), you would have to cover that difference. You could try to negotiate a lower rate, but it'll still be far above the 1,000 HKD that you're offering per day.

- What is the WG going to be doing all day?  Are you going to let her roam on her own?  Will you make her be at your beckon and call?  If so then that means that she really can't go too far from where you are.  If you decide to take her out of the city then how are you two going to stay entertained?

- Sometimes guys going to Thailand will book a WG for several days. These guys have the unrealistic expectation that the WG will be their tour guide in addition to sex worker. The WG might not even know anything about the destination or even how to get there.

- You'll be expected to cover ALL costs. This includes food, shopping, transportation. One famous WG in the Sex141 database is known to disappear for months at a time when a guy books her as a temporary full time girlfriend. And every time she ends up back in the Sex141 database because of arguments over expectations about spending expenses.

- And most importantly, what if your personalities don't mesh? If the two of you don't get along after day two then what?
JD4241
Nookie Newbie

UID 93621
Digest Posts 0
Credits 67
Posts 33
Karma 66
Acceptance 23
Reading Access 10
Registered 1-8-2012
Status Offline
Post at 19-8-2012 14:37  Profile P.M. 
Thanks for the info guys, I can understand the things you guys have mentioned and they are definitely valid.  I need to give it some thought, not something I definitely need to do but just thought it would be fun.  

I'm not much of variety type person, I like to enjoy a good choice.  but that being said there are plenty of fish in the sea to have fun with so I guess I'll do some more calculations and figure out what to do.

Thanks again guys.
JD4241
Nookie Newbie

UID 93621
Digest Posts 0
Credits 67
Posts 33
Karma 66
Acceptance 23
Reading Access 10
Registered 1-8-2012
Status Offline
Post at 19-8-2012 15:10  Profile P.M. 
Oh Sorry quick question that crossed my mind.  IF lets say I fine a HG and we hit it off and say she is heading back to Mainland.  If I wanted to "invite" her to come down and spend a few days with me when I have free time, would the process be quick?  (Keeping in mind that I'm only going to be in HK for 3 weeks)  I could of course go up to China for a few days but since my mando is quite poor I don't exactly feel safe up there.
Wachovia68
Kinky King

UID 50735
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1422
Posts 843
Karma 1410
Acceptance 232
Reading Access 50
Registered 28-8-2010
Status Offline
Post at 19-8-2012 17:42  Profile P.M. 
Reply #8 JD4241's post

It really depends on how well you and the WG get along. Also, you will  have to use your discretion/judgement on whether on not to trust her. Similar to you, my Mando is jack-shit, but I've gone on trips to China with this one WG that I first met last year (now she's just living a regular life in China). We correspond by email and Google Translate is a life-saver.

You can look up a thread that I started last year where my girl tried to scam me, but it all turned out good in the end.

That said, as much as I am comfortable with her, I am still wary that at the end of the day, I'm still just a random foreigner who doesn't really speak Mandarin in China. So I don't want to be put in a situation where she can do shenanigans with me. Thus I have never visited her in her home city or even province. I've been with her in HK (which I am familiar with) and also other Chinese cities that she has not been to. A lot of these PRC girls have never traveled outside of their province (aside from to HK/Macau/wherever they are working as WGs). So you bring them to a big city, they are almost as lost as you. They don't know anyone and thus, they can't collude with anyone to fuck you over.

If you go to their home city though, it's a whole different situation. Now, she knows like a thousand ppl and a few may be bad hats and influence her to fuck you over.

I dunno...maybe I'm rambling a bit with this post. My conclusion is just that it depends on the WG and while your lack on Mando is an impediment, if I can do it, you prob can too. That said, do use your judgement wisely. If you feel it is not safe, then it IS not safe.

Cheers!

Recent Ratings
homer168   20-8-2012 20:29  Acceptance  +1   Very reasonable
Xplayer   20-8-2012 01:24  Karma  +2   Good advice. I may be heading to the mainland at some point, and shall heed the ...
JackTheBat   20-8-2012 00:42  Karma  +3   good observations, W68, see my post below...
JackTheBat
Forum Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 30918
Posts 2032
Karma 30553
Acceptance 7293
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 20-8-2012 00:54  Profile Blog P.M. 
Wachovia68 makes some good points above. China is not safe. it's not as dangerous as some places, but W68's risk/reward analysis is a good one.

JD4241, it seems like you're the type of guy who likes to get comfy with a gal. well, that's great, and in places like Thailand u can have a nonstop great week. but HK is about time and money, and for WGs that means turnover. that's the deal.

how about this: when u get to town, try a hotel gal or two. agents tend to mark their offerings with a two-letter prefix, just check the hotel walk-in choices and see. one agent specializes in Thai girls, who tend to speak some English (the PRC gals, not so much). but see if there's any you click with. if so, the agent will want repeat business, and u can phone him up daily and ask for a booking. that way, u wd see the same lady every night...and u can book an overnight if u want tho she'll be tired and i dunno how much it costs.

but that's an option for regular company. i've done this with a couple of WGs in HK (well, not EVERY night!) and gotten along well with them. it's a good mix of familiarity and letting her do her job...and letting you do yours.

give it a think.

JtB

Recent Ratings
homer168   20-8-2012 20:28  Acceptance  +1   Very reasonable
nooblier
Banned

UID 87784
Digest Posts 0
Credits 448
Posts 181
Karma 445
Acceptance 54
Reading Access 0
Registered 8-4-2012
Status Offline
Post at 20-8-2012 05:16  Profile P.M. 
No WG is going to spend a month with a guy for $30k HKD... the outcall WG's can make that amount in much less time.
JD4241
Nookie Newbie

UID 93621
Digest Posts 0
Credits 67
Posts 33
Karma 66
Acceptance 23
Reading Access 10
Registered 1-8-2012
Status Offline
Post at 20-8-2012 09:56  Profile P.M. 
@W68 + JTB  Thanks for the insights, I will definitely take that into advisement, it is true the likelihood of me being able to spend every night with the WG would probably be low so it may be more advisable to try booking them over and over if I do click with one.  

Regardless, I hope to have a bunch of nice reports and pics for you all in a month or two.
Thanks again for all who gave their input, much appreciated
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21106
Posts 20491
Karma 20532
Acceptance 11489
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 20-8-2012 10:03  Profile P.M. 
Reply #12 JD4241's post

Look forward to your reports !  
sexpert
Erotic Emperor

UID 6099
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2144
Posts 1895
Karma 2117
Acceptance 545
Reading Access 60
Registered 20-12-2007
Location NYC and Mong Kok
Status Offline
Post at 21-8-2012 00:51  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 JD4241's post

I think HK would be a weird and expensive place to be locking up a girl.  I remember one time in GZ I had a Hubei cutie walk up to me at the bar asking to my "xiao lao po"  I ended up giving her, I THINK like 2k RMB for 2 weeks, all expenses on me.  She went to all my meetings, factory visits, and even accompanied me back to my home village for 2 days.  I'm not a big spender and I actually like village food much better than city food so most of the time it was more like a GF experience.  I think she was very happy with the arrangement for at least I wasn't a troll.

We held hands everywhere we went, I bought her I THINK like 1k RMB worth of stuff like makeup, shampoo, some clothes.  We visited the alligator farms in panyu, a zoo in Shunde, and some garden I forget where.  We had a blast together since work was only about 3 days and it was one of the most memorable experiences of my life.  I think I paid her an extra 1k, took her number but never called.  I remember leaving with a smile but not missing her, last thing you need is a sinking ship because of course you build feelings as time goes.