Font size: S M L
Samantha Wiseman Venezuelan/American with perfect English and GFE

Date & Time of Session:  Spring 2018
Name:  Samantha Wiseman
Link: Wechat
Agent: actually independent.
Nationality & Language: Venezuela/American. Speaks perfect
Face:  9/10
Body:  9/10 (very nice body and ass but her breasts are fake and a bit hard)
Skill: 7/10 (decently active)
Service: 9/10 (was very nice and welcoming)
GFE: 9/10 (great conversationalist, very easy going)
PSE: 6/10  (CBJ but only cause it was my first time seeing her)
Price & Session Length:  3000 RMB for 1 shot, didn't watch the clock
Repeat: When she is back in Shanghai

I was going through my Shanghai contacts when I found Samantha and realised I never posted a review with a session I had with her last year and also found out I just missed her
and she is currently in HK touring and I figured I'd post it here as well as the Mainland forum if any of you guys wanna catch her.

Found her on backpage back when it was still around whilst I was in Beijing and sent her a message on wechat. So when we realised we were giving each other directions to different cities we realised backpage had put her ad on multiple cities despite her listing only Shanghai. This would have been a bummer had i not been going to Shanghai anyways
in a week. Samantha was very pleasant and polite throughout this misunderstanding too. Her ad had pictures but her face was blurred which gave me some
doubts but those were VERY quickly settled when I met her in person. Her photos are all actually real and she's a real gem.

Fast forward to when I'm in Shanghai and I book to meet her at her apartment in the afternoon. I was gifted a bottle of wine earlier at lunch so i took it with me and met up with
Samantha. It was pretty easy to find she invited me into her very nice apartment and thanked me for the wine. She offered me snacks and we had the wine (I had only booked I
hour too). We sat on her couch and just talked for 30 mins. She's a great conversationalist and was honestly a very nice change of pace from my usual encounters with WG. But alas
I realised I has on a mission and I went to shower (alone unfortunately) before stepping out to her bedroom. She undresses and holy fuck her body looks amazing. Look at the
pictures I posted and I'm sure you'll agree. I grabbed a handful of her ass and it truly lives up to expectations. I was a bit sad at how firm her breasts were but they were still decent
and nice to grab. She gave a decent blowjob but I was far more excited to smash that ass however she kept me laying down and rode me cowgirl which was very nice and
allowed me to grab her tits. Did reverse cowgirl too and damn this girl's ass is amazing. Anyways moving on to doggy which was the real treat as she let me grab her ass and hips
and go to town. Not long before I had to but I could do nothing but pound her from behind until it was over. Cleaned up, chat a little more, gave me a kiss and hug and sent
me away.

Overall Samantha is a great time and I highly recommend her if you are trying to go for non-chinese WG with a great attitude and great body. She is easily the best non-asian WG
in Shanghai and her quality is easily double the rest of them. She actually recently made a new wechat account because she had too many contacts on her old one and couldn't
delete them fast enough (5000 contacts is the wechat limit so go figure) so you'll have to PM me for her wechat, sorry. She is currently touring Hong Kong so I'm going to try to
catch her when she's back. I can't post anymore pictures right now cause I also posted a report on the mainland forum so go there if you want pictures or pm me.

[ Last edited by  swarley_stinson at 4-7-2019 23:05 ]

Recent Ratings
rick852   25-9-2019 08:10  Acceptance  +1   Thanks. Shanghai or Hong Kong work. wechat appreciated. Cheers.
batman108   5-7-2019 23:10  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
hklim   5-7-2019 16:24  Karma  +2   Favorable
UncleDad   5-7-2019 01:58  Karma  +5   Thanks for report
archie321   4-7-2019 23:55  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the share brother, I’ve PM’d you for the contacts, thanks