Reading Access 0
Registered 14-8-2016
Status Offline
Post at 26-7-2019 15:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Alice da ass

Date: 25.7.
Name:  Larah/Alice, I call her Alice
Link: MR, you know the site (Party Anal Latina)
Nationality & Language: Spanish, Portugese it changes depending on the demand, but she speaks Spanglish well
Face:  8/10
Body:  10/10, jiggle
Skill: 10/10
Service: 10/10, because of dat ass bbbboooiiii
Price & Session Length:  5000HKD, 2 hr
Repeat: yes
Her video: https://vimeo.com/347873311

Now I was craving something thick. A milkshake during these troubled and hot times. No walk-ups, but something more pricey for a change. Then I noticed Alice put her add back up.
I knew this girl from before, we met when she was undercover out with her friends. If you don't know her she'll do a verification video call and everything. Alice is itching for business. Which is amazing when just looking at that ass!
So I called her and arranged for a meeting at 3PM. She had stuff to do in the morning, which was a bit disappointing because I felt like a morning fuck.
I did my usual. Had a good breakfast, a massive joint, and taxied my way to her hotel. I rang her up front and she was ready, told me the room and I made my way.
Now, what you see in the video is what you get. You know that ass jiggle when a girl moves, the one that shows you she squats, but not too much. That a girl knows her way around a hamburger. Yeah, that jiggle.
Alice awaited me in black lingerie, no panties, I ordered a butt plug in advance, and a lacy bra. She has a warm face, subtle features and plump cheeks, those thick cock-sucking lips, and deep warm eyes. Her tits are great, firm, toned. But man oh man, when she turns around and tells me to come in I am mesmerized by those ass-cheeks going "I got it, come get it." She smells of the sea, and I just grabbed her by the waist and pulled her towards myself.
"Ay papi!" is the name of the game.
I was prepared, groomed and smelt like a hooker on a Saturday night, even took a fancy uber to make sure I don't sweat a bead until I get to her place.
Her milkshake brought me right to her yard.
We were groping each other like lovers from across the world finally meeting. I grabbed her by the ass and pulled her up, she just clamped her legs around me and I carried her to the bedroom. Alice is a great kisser, very soft lips, but got tongue action like nobody's business. I threw her on the bed and took all my clothes off almost tearing through it. The pole was out so hard I could break a window with it. Alice slid across the bed, crawled to the edge and put LB in her mouth. She suckled on it for a bit, cradled the balls with her free hand. "Ay papi, you're big." "So hard papi, will my ass take it?"
Of course it will.
She started going deeper and deeper, and I reached over her and started playing with that plump ass. I was massaging the cheeks, but then I figured it was time for some ass play. I took the plug and was maneuvering it around a bit, in to out, side to side, swirl. She was moaning over my dick in her mouth.
It was time for me to drink that milkshake. The plug came out with almost a plop, but it was amazing to see the starfish gape first and then retract. I took Alice softy by the head and pulled the pole out her mouth.
I was dining on that ass like suckling on ice cream. She could barely keep blowing me because I was going hard. All I could hear is "ay, ay, AAYY!" over those cheeks. I told her to stop and just facesit on me, ride my face out. Alice took that to heart and started twerking those cheeks slapping my face like I owed her money. That starfish was all over my tongue, my nose, my beard scraping all the juices. She facesat me into another dimension. When I was spent I grabbed her waist and pulled her off. She had a devilish smile on her face.
I told her to grab my pants, get my condom out. She jiggled her way there and came back with the ultra slim. Alice draped it over the pole with her mouth. I motioned her to come lay down next to me. I was in the mood to spoon first.
We kissed and cuddled while I inserted LB into her ass. It took a while, "so big papi, ay, so big." But with a bit of patience, a quick stop for some lube (even though she said she washed and lubed up beforehand), a bit of spit, and a lot of worshiping of that ass it went in. I was slowly going tip in, barely reaching beyond the mounds of those cheeks. Then I flipped her over, belly down flat, opened the canyon, and went to town. I was going deeper and deeper, when I was more than half way in I would clamp the cheeks back to get extra traction of the ass mileage. At one point I thought the dom would fall off, the ass would eat it. But it kept safe.
Kissing turned to straight up tonguing like animals. She was clinching to the sheets, I was just falling into her.
Then we moved to straight doggy, that ass plopping against me like slap slap slap.
I felt a tsunami coming, so I told her to twerk on that pole like she's got no parents to think of.
I laid down and she just went for it. I thought at some point the neighbors would hear the slapping. All the while she looked back at me and moaned, "so deep papi, ay, so hard."
About to I didn't know where I wanted it.
Last second decision. I threw her off me, laid her down took the dom off and just sprayed it all over her asscheeks. Alice spread them out and played with them while I just sprayed like a firehose. Alice wiggled around and told me how great I was before disappearing to wash it all off.
I was on the dead on the bed. She returned and we cuddled for a bit. I was quick to show her I could go again and she just shoved LB back into her mouth.
This time I fucked her ass up face in the pillow style, from above. Glut training.
I shot in her mouth.
This almost blew my high, so I took my vape and she told me it smelt strange, what kind of flavor was that. I made something up, got my high back.
We managed one more blowjob in her mouth before I was spent.
Alice is a real treat. She's kinky, sweet, and that ass makes me believe in god.

[ Last edited by  stipe at 26-7-2019 17:43 ]

Recent Ratings
hklim   17-8-2019 09:32  Karma  +2   Excellent - wow, might give her a try
pipolaki   13-8-2019 14:07  Karma  +4   Great words ! Latinas are witches...
bohica   31-7-2019 03:33  Karma  +8   Ay papi K points!!!
hotjac   30-7-2019 11:14  Karma  +5   Wowzer! What a keeper - she sounds like more fun than one man should handle ...
austin821   29-7-2019 05:55  Karma  +6   Excellent report bro.
wcguy   27-7-2019 22:10  Acceptance  +1   
Mike747   27-7-2019 13:17  Karma  +5   thanks!
ramont   27-7-2019 01:06  Karma  +4   Thanks for reporting
DonaldDuck   26-7-2019 21:24  Karma  +2   Great report, sounds like a good time.
homer168   26-7-2019 21:12  Karma  +5   Glad u had a good time with her