Face:  4/5
Body: 5/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 2/5, wished there had been more eye contact
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  400, 30 minutes, my bad for not ladting long enough
Repeat: most definitely

This a tale of two punts.  The afternoon started with a meh experience with a girl from the mkmassage group in Mongkok.  Advertised DD boobs so hooked me.  They were Cs,  a bit flabby (but nice soft skin).  But the massage was crap and when it came to sex she was OK but kept saying,  "quickly,  quickly." A real boner killer. She then tried to do an HJ to end it but i declined and got out,  600 poorer but wiser.

Still needing to blow a week's load,  i quickly texted my favorite agent in Jordan and asked if there was a girl available in 20 miminutes. Got a quick OK and made my way to their flat.

Now the fun starts!!
Yangyang gives me a thorough scrubbing in the shower but it's quite small so not much else.  But then as we leave she fills a cup with warm water and puts it by the bed.  You know what's coming.  

She starts off with a mouthfull and does a gurgly catbath on my nipples.  Feels great.  After a few minutes of that she refills and repeats the maneuver on my balls.  Feels even better!!

Thrn she refills again and does the best BBBJ ever.  Super warm,  lots of up and down movement,  great suction. She refilled twice during this part which was fortunate for me as i was about to blow before each of them. Oh,  she was deepthroating too.  Really don't know how she pulled it off but it was magical.

She then caps me and positions for Asian cowgirl.  She's got a great body,  small B cups hanging just a bit,  a tight waist,  nice legs,  what a view as she mounts!  I'm hard again judt describing it. Then She's on, tight and pumping.  So good. I'm rock hard. I thrust back and we are working in unison.

She tires a bit and asks for mish.  I agree and pound fast and hard for several minutes,  slowing on occasion to stop from blowing. But she moans,  thrusts back,  clenches and pulls me in tighter.  All the while i enjoy seeing her gorgeous boobs jiggle.

I figure i better get to doggy before it's too late so i flip her and go in. She lets out a nice moan and i hit it hard.  She reaches ba k and grabs my arm tight,  almost painfully so. But it really turns me on and i pick up the pace until
Pretty sure we came at the exact same time.

I collapse on the bed. She gets up,  turns, smiles and gives a big thumbs up. No,  thank you,  Yangyang!!!

She's here until the 21st.

Not sure if i can get to her again before then but I am sticking with this stable.  No more experimenting for me.  Never had a bad punt here and all have been in top 20 percent

[ Last edited by  Rayguy at 18-9-2019 22:29 ]

Recent Ratings
SexNavigator   25-10-2019 15:54  Karma  +3   Excellent
mao   1-10-2019 19:39  Karma  +4   nice report, i would suggest to post her screenshot coz the link will be gone soon :-)
zennor   23-9-2019 19:53  Karma  +5   
David.youngson   20-9-2019 15:15  Karma  +3   Link not working :((
kyrielau   20-9-2019 03:44  Karma  +4   I like it
ramont   19-9-2019 23:26  Karma  +5   Thanks
Yenevacb   19-9-2019 12:58  Acceptance  +1   
hkpunter999   19-9-2019 08:01  Karma  +5   
austin821   19-9-2019 05:41  Karma  +5   
swampy82
Musky Member

UID 259269
Digest Posts 0
Credits 136
Posts 14
Karma 135
Acceptance 20
Reading Access 20
Registered 20-6-2019
Status Offline
Post at 29-9-2019 06:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Which stable or agent?

Since she is gone and link does not work now, can you tell us which agent or stable please? Thanks!