Name:  (6) various Filipinas
Nationality & Language: Philippines, English
Faces:  First Batch 6/10 - Second Batch 8/10
Body:  Same
Skill: 10/10
Service: 10/10
GFE: 10/10
PSE: nah
Price & Session Length:  An ungodly amount that I cannot count. Length was all night until AM and could have lasted longer if I wanted
Repeat: Yes, though this experience is unrepeatable!

This was several months back. It was my last night in Hong Kong, my hotel was a 15 minute walk from Wan Chai. I had the list of worthy bars that aurufc had suggested (thanks bro!). The only thing was, I was super tired from running all over Hong Kong and Macau and wasn’t really ready to cruise the bargirl scene solo. Not to mention it was about 10pm and Wan Chai was dead. I had no idea if I would ever make it back to HK again, so I decided to get some liquid courage and stopped in to the Coyote bar and ordered a margarita. Who would of thought how much my luck would change just by walking in to this establishment?

I sat down on a stool at the bar, elbow to elbow with two dudes. I ordered a margarita and began to cruise Sex141 on my phone to figure out which bar I should hit up first. The guy sitting next to me struck up a conversation. We will call him Dave.

Dave was in biotech sales (not really) and visited Hong Kong a few times a year and we began talking about culture, business, all the normal things you would chat about with any guy you’d meet in any part of the world. I began hinting a bit about the curtain bars and freelance bars and he started telling me what to avoid, which was consistent with what this forum says. It was clear Dave had entertained a lot of clients at the bargirl establishments and was a straight-shooter. I was shocked that when he got up to go to the bathroom, he left his phone and wallet at the bar next to me. When he got back, he then expressed that HK was a very safe place and he would show me around. If you read another thread I posted in, I was extremely concerned about drinking something spiked and losing everything, so I decided to go with Dave…I’m glad I did!

We headed over to Makati, the bouncer acknowledged Dave like an old friend and waved us in past the small group waiting for entry. We headed up the stairs and Dave ushered us over to the corner of the bar, where our backs were against the wall viewing all the action, and the bar counter was next to us. He gave the bartender his credit card and bought us both beers.

Now I’m not a rich man and was on a tight budget. I had just enough to buy some girl a couple drinks and take her home for a reasonable price. I think Dave must have picked up on this as I was desperately trying to get the bartender’s attention so I could buy Dave a beer in return for the one he bought me. Dave waved me over, he had three Filipina girls surrounding him at this point holding girlie drinks he just bought for them, and two vodka sodas for the each of us.

I wouldn’t say these girls were hot, but they were definitely cute, maybe 6/10s, but they were hovering over us like flies on sh*t. Two of the girls got friendly with each of us and the third just kind of bounced around with whomever she could get attention from. The girl who took to me had some gigantic breasts pushed up, with a short cocktail dress that showed her ass every time she moved around. She immediately tried to french kiss me, which I welcomed with a closed mouth. Dave whispered to me, it’s okay, go with the flow! One more vodka and soda later, and this girl was shoving her tongue so far down my throat, she probably could taste what I had for breakfast!

At this point Makati was packed and there I was with Dave in the corner, waving our cocktails in the air, with three filipina girls surrounding us, kissing us, shoving their hands down our pants, clutching our massive hardons that were shooting down our pant legs…I felt like the damn king of Makati…I have to imagine that Dave did too!

Tried as I might, my petty cash was no match for the tab that Dave had open. I couldn’t buy him ONE drink! He was such a nice guy, even buying waters inbetween drinks so I wouldn’t get too sh*tfaced. I forgot to mention that he was buying round after round of shots for these girls. I lost count within the first hour of hanging out there!

We moved to the dancefloor and the five of us shook our asses, at one point the filipina girl that was assigned to me jumped on me cowgirl style. There I was in the middle of the dancefloor, middle finger up her ass, drink in the air, swinging her around in front of a sea of jealous girls and pissed off guys….holy f*ck!

I guess Dave’s first string showed up. He whispered in my ear that he was gonna cut this trio of Filipinas loose for a fresh batch and I could take any of them home if I want or we could move forward. I told him lets cut em loose!!

Dave might as well have snapped his fingers. Out with the old, in with the new. The three girls walked away and immediately hopped on the next guys in the bar, and over walks three fresh Filipinas who were much hotter! I’d say 8/10s! There were two short Filipinas and one tall one. I was immediately drawn to the tall Filipina and became attached to her for the rest of the night.

We’ll call the tall Filipina Monique. This girl was beautiful. Nice B-sized breasts, slime waste, long legs, and had some super long, soft, jet black hair. Her hair smelled so damn good, and when I ran my fingers through it, it was so soft. I asked her what she put in it, thinking it was something fancy and exotic..DOVE! she said. haha

This is where things get blurry. I know for a fact we went to Hong Kong Cafe, that is where the girl band is right? We had to go to at least 4-5 different bars that night. I wish I could give a better report but I was pretty damn hammered! Dave bought cocktails and waters for me and the girls the whole night!

We must have partied from 10pm until 4am. At a certain point Dave was getting cozy with one of the girls and said he was heading out and I could take either of the two or both with me and not to worry about paying anything but their cab fare home. I was so shocked!

The two girls convinced me to go back to Makati which was totally empty at that point. I bought them both shots and myself a beer at that point. When the tab came it was $1000 HKD! HOLY F*CK!!

The girls wanted more drinks but I just didn’t have it. So I sat there and drank my beer while sucking on the shorter Filipinas’ breasts and kissing Monique. We must have done that for about 30 minutes when Monique and I ditched the shorter girl and headed to a hotel.

I had no where to go, I didn’t really want to take Monique to my hotel, so she brought me to Hotel Victoria (I think?). I was impressed with that place, the check-in process was smooth and friendly and the hotel rooms were really clean and nice.

I’m sorry to disappoint most of you, but I had been getting so many handjobs (I’m not a FS guy) during the trip, and I was so wasted and tired, that we didn’t get much done. We mostly rolled around in bed and explored eachother, and she sang for me (quite terribly I might add) and we passed out. I woke up in the morning with her on my arm, I looked over and there was my clothes and wallet with the last of my money pouring out. She totally could have robbed me, but stayed there with me through the night.

We both showered and I gave her the last of what I had in my wallet, like $1500 HKD. She deserved it…and really made me feel special with all the time we spent together.

We headed out of the hotel  and realized we were going opposite ways and we kissed one last time. She held my face and looked in my eyes and said, “Don’t look back” which was straight out of a cheesy romantic movie, and I kind of laughed on the inside, but the whole experience was so outlandish and unbelievable, it was a nice touch!

I made it back to my hotel and slept for just long enough to get some rest before my flight home. Dave texted me to make sure I was okay, and I thanked him profusely.

I can see why there are so few bargirl reports on this forum. The bargirl scene is this interesting grey area between romantic relationships and paid services…everything about you gets tested, from your wallet to your wits. I know now why guys quit the scene, or fall for girls, get married, empty their wallets, do crazy sexual things they otherwise wouldn’t do. It’s a world where one can exist free of inhibitions and truly live life the way one would dream!

When I returned home, I immediately started saving money for my next trip in 2020 (I hope!). The only sad thing is, after seeing how much Dave must have spent to have a good time, there is no way I can duplicate that night again. Thank you Dave for taking such good care of me bro. I have no idea why you hooked me up the way you did, but I will forever be in your debt.

Recent Ratings
jezzzz   7-10-2019 09:56  Karma  +4   
porkchops   4-10-2019 16:04  Karma  +8   Nice read!
burgundy25   4-10-2019 15:17  Karma  +2   
snwoh2ne   4-10-2019 01:51  Acceptance  +1   
zennor   23-9-2019 19:59  Karma  +5   Glad you had fun. But you can still have a great time without spending that much.
etvoila   22-9-2019 19:03  Karma  +3   
cknc31   22-9-2019 01:13  Karma  +3   good read thx
Otto12345   21-9-2019 08:52  Karma  +3   Great report. Sounds like an awesome night!
homer168   21-9-2019 07:35  Karma  +5   I enjoyed the read. Thx
hotjac   20-9-2019 16:16  Acceptance  +1   One time, at band camp, for some reason this me of that movie ...
viking0812   20-9-2019 15:42  Acceptance  +1   
Yenevacb   20-9-2019 13:02  Acceptance  +1   
snwoh2ne
Nookie Newbie

UID 263537
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 4
Karma 3
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 4-10-2019
Status Offline
Post at 4-10-2019 01:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
quite interesting. thanks for sharing your experience. rally curious about the bar scene in HK.

Recent Ratings
porkchops   4-10-2019 16:04  Acceptance  +1   Read the forum rules before posting! Put your short comments or thanks in the rating!
Thai-delight
Fucking Legend

UID 24922
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11501
Posts 7974
Karma 11131
Acceptance 7409
Reading Access 100
Registered 13-5-2009
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 6-10-2019 21:08  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 SlenderGent's post

That guy bought you all those drinks and there were no strings attached. Never been a kept man in Wanchai before. Don’t expect this to be the norm. Like any said, you don’t have to spend a fortune to have a good time. Go to N3 on Saturdays around 4 onwards. You can dance with the girls and build chemistry without being pressured to buy them a hundred drinks. If they get too pushy with the drinks, find a new target. Probably more interested in getting commission from the lady drinks than supplementing their monthly salary with paid sex.

Recent Ratings
SlenderGent   7-10-2019 12:11  Karma  +3   Thx for the advice on N3!
SlenderGent
Carnal Conqueror

UID 242953
Digest Posts 0
Credits 245
Posts 23
Karma 238
Acceptance 132
Reading Access 30
Registered 4-6-2018
Status Offline
Post at 7-10-2019 12:10  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Thai-delight at 6-10-2019 21:08
That guy bought you all those drinks and there were no strings attached. Never been a kept man in Wanchai before. Don’t expect this to be the norm.

Hey Thai-delight, I believe that we are all kept men, aside from those who have worked hard enough to be their own boss and truly possess financial freedom. I do not know if that is the case with you, but I wouldn't judge you either way.

I definitely do not consider my experience in Wan Chai to be the norm, but thanks for confirming it was like no other, I assumed that was the case. Though, my beliefs differ from the fact that a new-found buddy buying another a bunch of drinks comes with strings attached, or insinuates ownership.

I appreciate your suggestion about Neptune. For my next trip, I will definitely follow your advice and try to head over there in the afternoon on a Saturday. My biggest regret about my last trip was that I wasn't able to experience the norm, as you described it. I am really looking forward to grabbing a beer and surveying the scene on my own.

Hopefully the results of my efforts will produce an awesome report, and I will definitely share my experiences with you and the rest of the forum!