Face:  8/10 Pics on DB pretty accurate
Body:  7/10
Skill: 9/10
Service: 9/10
GFE: 5/10
PSE: ?
Price & Session Length: 400, 45 mIn
Repeat: with agent for sure

This was a last minute backup plan but worked out well.

I planned on TTSpa in Mongkok and made a booking. I was super excited because the was supposedly 21 and had a huge rack.  But the woman who answered the door and said she was my appointment was nothing like the Telegram pics I saw. She looked 40 and old and used. I couldn't leave fast enough.

Thought I'd try JLM in TST as a backup but it was busy at all doors so opted to text an agent I use often in Jordan who always comes through. I got a quick response and off I went.

When Lisa opened the door I knew I had made the right move. She is prettier in person than the pictures.

She helped me undress and grabbed LB even before my shorts came off,  which made me even harder.

In the shower she is attentive and keeps one hand on LB for much of the time while soaping me down with the other.  When we're both all slick, she gets tight and rubs and grinds and I'm ready to hit the bed.

That part begins with a sensuous cat bath.  Her tongue is firm and she licks all over.  Sometimes I really don't enjoy the catbath but this one is getting me off.  She goes all the way down to my balls and crotch and after hitting every spot there slowly comes up my shaft at a perfect speed so when the tongue hits the tip I am ready to explode.

Lisa softly begins to take all of LB into her mouth. The tongue action is superb while she uses a finger and thumb around the base to keep me feeling it from all angles. She slowly works to deep throat  and  then starts piston action that goes on for a few minutes but she senses just about when when I am going to blow and slows for more tongue caressing before working her way back up the shaft to the tip. Throughout she doesn't spit out any of my juices which made things a bit nicer.

She caps me then and slowly mounts LB for cowgirl. Her LS may be a bit shallow as I can hit the back when I thrust up.  She is very pretty and it's nice seeing her slightly saggy A cups jiggle with the action.  But I can tell it's a bit hard on her and she asks for mish and we switch.  It's a better position for us both and her moans are genuine I think as I pound away, changing my rhythm to avoid blowing too quick. One complaint is she doesn't give eye contact except for the slightest glance so I flop her around for doggy where that's not an issue. After a few minutes in this mode, I decide I want to come in mish so we switch back and I find my sprinter's push and pound away rapidly. She moans like she's really enjoying so I pick up the pace even faster and

She let's me linger a bit with some long slow thrusts but still no eye contact

I pull out,  she cleans me off and she showers while I catch my breath.  As I shower and dress she dolls herself up for the next guy.

Conclusion: Points deduction on GFE for lack of eye contact  but the BBBJ was best I've had in awhile.  And she did take a nice pounding without trying to hurry me.  For 400, definitely got my money's worth.

Recent Ratings
2kings   4-2-2020 19:20  Acceptance  +1   Fantastic review, I go to Jordan sometimes, can you PM me the agent contact please?
maltodextrin   25-1-2020 23:00  Karma  +2   
hotjac   25-1-2020 18:25  Karma  +5   Nice find - thanks for sharing
ramont   25-1-2020 12:47  Karma  +5   thanks