Subject: Temple Street Thais - I think I've found my level!
Coffeee
Kinky King

UID 245754
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1856
Posts 70
Karma 1847
Acceptance 172
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-6-2018
Status Offline
Post at 21-8-2018 13:48  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Temple Street Thais - I think I've found my level!

Date & Time of Session:  17/08/2018 around 4pm
Name:  Yaya
Nationality & Language: Thai, good English
Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: BBBJ, LKK, Cowgirl, mish
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/4
Price & Session Length:  150 + 50 tip, about 20 mins
Repeat: I'm not repeating anywhere on this trip - too many other options!

Business concluded early for the day, I waded through the steam up to Temple Street to try out one if the walk-em-ups described in various reports on the forum. Once again the valuable information I had read guided me through the procedure flawlessly. I made eye contact with the mamasan, confirmed Thai girls at 150 dumplings and followed her up the well-worn staircase to the chaotic apartment. There were five girls lounging around in the place cheerfully bantering in Thai - I felt like I'd wandered into a girls changing room, but nobody seemed to mind!
When they saw me they grouped together and smiled while I made my selection. The smiliest of all was a curvaceous bundle named Yaya. I winked at her and she giggled and wriggled of the couch to take me to the room. She was cute as. A bouncy little brown girl with crazy false lashes which she worked to great effect. I handed over 200 to the mamasan and she fished out the change and left us to it.
Yaya was naked in a flash. I joined her as fast as I could.
She had a figure built for fun: a bit of a tummy, round, manmade titties with neat nips, childbearing hips and a neck that made me want to bite it - which I managed not to, just.

I squatted over a bucket of water while she washed my utensils and sluiced her trimmed pussy and listerined her cheeky mouth. Without further ado we were on the bed and she was taking my cock down into her throat. Not a bad bj, then she rolled me out of the way, lay down, opened her legs and dommed me up with practiced hands. Instead of entering her straight away, i paused to take in the view, leaned over to suck on her bouncy tits, and then buried my head in her belly and blew a big raspberry. She shrieked and cackled and swore at me in Thai, and I swore right back in Thai and there was a storm of laughs and cheers and stuff from the other girls outside.
I let her gather herself again, then slid myself up her funnel of love and pumped for all I was worth. I think it was the heat, but I was having real trouble unloading, and told her I probably wouldn't cum, but that it was fine and I'd had a lovely time. She looked really concerned - I assured her that it wasn't a problem and that she'd been really good, but she was having none if it. She wriggled out from under me and slapped my cock right back in her mouth for a couple of minutes, then practically jumped back on and rode me hard and fast until the old boy obliged us both with the fountain of pearls.
She seemed very pleased with herself, and I patted her head like a dog which amused her greatly, and caused more catcalls and banter fron outside. Back over the bucket for a wash down, we found ourselves both staring at the $50 change on the table... She was very happy with the tip.
I dressed, then headed down the stairs after promising to come back and bang each and every one of them soon.
Back on the street I pondered on what a fun punt it had been, and what great value, and how much I wanted to do it again, very soon, and how I should maybe leave it half an hour or so to build up reserves...
You'll have to read my next report to find out what happened bext!
Happy mongering all!

Recent Ratings
Nitrorider   27-5-2019 16:24  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
charliebrown   8-9-2018 11:15  Acceptance  +1   
korumba   5-9-2018 07:52  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
busheat   23-8-2018 07:30  Karma  +3   Nice. Best bang for buck in HKG.
RenHonjo6   23-8-2018 05:40  Karma  +5   
batman108   22-8-2018 13:05  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
Sibil2   22-8-2018 10:23  Karma  +5   Ive got to check this street out next trip
austin821   22-8-2018 08:46  Karma  +5   Great report Coffee
porkchops   22-8-2018 04:07  Karma  +6   Excellent! Keep 'em reports comin'!
JJJ37   22-8-2018 00:06  Karma  +4   good deal brah
halfclover   21-8-2018 21:00  Karma  +8   Good times, great value
Mister   21-8-2018 20:24  Karma  +5   Sounds like a hoot
Freelancer   21-8-2018 19:17  Karma  +4   Favorable
aurufc   21-8-2018 14:26  Karma  +5   lol quality report!
obe   21-8-2018 14:15  Karma  +10   Great value