Subject: Temple Street Thai Nests 2nd pop - whatever's in that tea must be working!
Coffeee
Kinky King

UID 245754
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1856
Posts 70
Karma 1847
Acceptance 172
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-6-2018
Status Offline
Post at 22-8-2018 05:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Temple Street Thai Nests 2nd pop - whatever's in that tea must be working!

So there I am on Temple Street, minutes after bouncing around with little funbox Yay and, foolishly at 55, feeling like further fucking. I decide to wander a while - give my bollocks time to replenish - so I wander the neighbouring streets, marveling at the girls selling their lovely selves on the corners, and smiling at the tat for sale on the stalls. Not 15 minutes later I pass one of thos shops with the big copper kettles selling bowls of dark brown tea. I recognized an old boy who I had seen disappearing upstairs with one of the street girls, and he was guzzling down a bowlful like his life depended on it. Curious, I laid down 10 bucks, was passed a bowl and I sucked down its bitter-sweet elixir under the approving gaze of the shopkeeper.
As I walked away, it occurred to me that the SWs seemed sonehow sweeter, and that things were definitely stirring around the tackle zone... Next thing I new, I was heading up another dingy starcase with another dingy mamasan. Here's what happened....

Date & Time of Session:  17/08/2018
Name:  Bam
Nationality & Language: Thai, some English
Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: BBBJ, Cowgirl, lfk
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  150 about 20 mins
Repeat: actually, maybe. This one intrigued me...

This place was cleaner than 170 (see my previous report,) and turned out to be the one with basic showers mentioned by other bros. They had mentioned 160 as the price, but I was only asked for 1.5.
The selection on the couch was like a box of candies. One SWT flashed her braces at me, which always turns me on, but there was one at the back who had something in her sweet smile that hooked me. The others seemed pleased with my choice - "She Bam, She really nice girl!" they chorussed, and I swear Bam blushed as she took my hand.
In the room she was very quiet, and it seemed that her English was lacking. No matter - I have enough Thai to get by. Smiling, she gestured me into the shower, the head resting across the toilet seat, and I washed myself down - good to feel properly cleafter my previous punt - and when I emerged she was still wearing her rather fetching short, strapless frock. Here's where things got a little strange...
She wrapped herself completely in a towel and started wriggling out of the dress. I asked in Thai if she was shy, and she blushed again. I was beginning to wonder what lurked beneath.... Scars? Stretch marks? A penis?
She sat next to me, still smiling like an approriately Siamese cat, but made no move. Carefully I reached out and loosened the towel. No resistance, still the smile, and when the white folds fell away, I was most happy to find a really very sweet body. A little tummy, coffeee brown skin smooth as silk, and small breasts which needed kissing right there and then. As I suckled, she hugged my head tight and stroked my back. I could get emotionally attached to this one..  
Then she gently lay me down, and gave a gentle, but convincing blow job. The towel had remaine slightly around her lap, but my fingers found their way inside She was very wet, and moved round so I could gain better access, she hadn't made a si gle sound the whole time , but her breathing increased as my hands worked their magic. Soon it was time to copulate, and she positioned gerself over me and eased me into her warm, wet depths. Lovely. Not too tight, but enough grip. I was happy to cone in this position and, when I had, I sat up with her still containing ne and ventured a kiss, which was sweetly accepted with some gentle tongue.
We disentangled, abd she sat, smiling, gazing into my eyes. For a long time. It started to bug just me a little, so I asked in Thai "What next?"
She smiled.
"Do you want a tip?"
The smile faded a notch, and she said "No."
Gave you ever heard that from a hooker? Me neither!
I leaned forward and she gave me a another sweet hug, then lead me to the shower, ans this time washed me down. We dressed, I told her she was a treasure, she smiled, I left.
I'm still thinking about her..   

It's a funny old world...
More adventures to follow!

Recent Ratings
Nitrorider   23-5-2019 02:17  Acceptance  +1   Thank you for this gem!
charliebrown   8-9-2018 11:16  Acceptance  +1   
homer168   25-8-2018 08:41  Karma  +4   cheap and cheerful
hkpunter999   23-8-2018 08:04  Karma  +6   
halfclover   23-8-2018 05:30  Karma  +8   Great session
ImageCreator   22-8-2018 22:48  Karma  +2   Will need to try them out next time
Johnnyr555   22-8-2018 18:46  Karma  +5   Great
Mister   22-8-2018 14:17  Karma  +5   Wham, Bam!
porkchops   22-8-2018 14:04  Karma  +6   Gentle but convincing, works for me!
batman108   22-8-2018 13:02  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
aurufc   22-8-2018 11:29  Karma  +20   Extra K's for great touring!
obe   22-8-2018 10:03  Karma  +10   Excellent
Sherno   22-8-2018 09:39  Karma  +5   Keep going!
austin821   22-8-2018 08:50  Karma  +3   Cheers
Hugo569   22-8-2018 07:29  Acceptance  +1   Sounds really like a treasure
zennor   22-8-2018 06:05  Karma  +4   Want some of that tea!