Karma 2116
Acceptance 253
Reading Access 60
Registered 12-2-2008
Status Offline
Post at 5-7-2017 11:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Victoria Vixen - Disappointing

Hey fellow punters, this is my first time posting in this section, so pls be gentle.  Just want to share some intel with others who find themselves contemplating this particular WG.

Some of you might've heard (or even been a customer) of Victoria Vixen who regularly posts in Craigslist and Backpage whenever she's in town.  I've seen her ads for quite some time and finally decided to give her a go.  To be frank, the Filipina WGs are not my favorite and the whole Wan Chai scene is not to my liking, but Victoria's sexy photos were too tempting.  I'm not sure if this is against the forum rules, but her personal website:  hotchickpinay.com displays her tantalizing photos.  However, the coup-de-gras was that short video she posted on Backpage in which she gives a wet, sloppy BBBJ to some lucky bastard that hooked me in.

This is a heads up though to those who would be deceived by such photos or videos.  She looks quite a bit older and far more "hardened" than the softer, cuter photos that are portrayed on her ads and website.  And although her personality does seem friendly, it is quite disingenuous like that of many of the Filipina WGs working Lockhart Rd.  

Anyway, it all started when I texted her and asked her rates for incall/outcall.  She quoted me $2000 for incall and double for outcall (which seemed a bit ridiculous for the outcall).  So I decided to try the incall for obvious reasons.  I assumed she was staying at a pretty decent hotel, clearly not the Ritz or Peninsula, but a decent 3-4 star hotel.  I was totally baffled when I arrived at this crappy "budget hotel" (which is a sad overstatement) with filthy, tiny rooms.  It didn't even have an elevator.  I literally had to walk up to her floor.

When I saw her, I was extremely disappointed.  I knew I fell for the hook, line, and sinker.  It wasn't a bait and switch, more like a lure with exaggerated bait.  her blemishes and worn-out appearance become apparent and she has some serious belly fat.  Thank god her ass looked like her photos though.  It was the best thing about her.  Her tits are fake and saggy, kind of like silicon, grannie titties.  I cannot honestly say her service is bad, it's still decent.  She knows how to fuck and get you horny.  The BBBJ was good, really spits on your cock and gets it all wet.  She basically rode me for most of the time and I finished her with doggy, and she let me blow my load on her ass.   It was a good fuck, I don't deny that.  

To conclude, it comes down to this...Is she worth $2Gs?  Not really IMO, especially considering the quality of her accommodations.  I could've received just as good of a time with a 141 walkup at 1/3 of the price.   Most of us have mortgages & rent to pay, wives/girlfriends/children to take care of, and other living expenses.  This is discretionary spending and I believe in the concept of value and if you pay a premium for something, you sure as hell should get your money's worth.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
momozzz   15-7-2018 12:58  Acceptance  +1   useful report as I was wondering for a while whether I should see her or not. Thanks for sharing Mike!
draggon38   15-7-2017 13:03  Karma  +3   Original
NeverWong   7-7-2017 17:12  Acceptance  +2   
Jacksparrow23   7-7-2017 01:10  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
mchk   6-7-2017 20:04  Karma  +3   Thx for the intel.
jason90210   6-7-2017 17:30  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the report and heads up bro
obe   6-7-2017 11:59  Karma  +10   Thanks
batman108   5-7-2017 22:55  Karma  +4   awesome and thanks
Bloodrage   5-7-2017 22:37  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
theworm   5-7-2017 22:29  Karma  +5   Excellent
enzo   5-7-2017 21:59  Karma  +3   Never be too shy to walk
ramont   5-7-2017 21:21  Karma  +8   thanks for the warning
hkpunter999   5-7-2017 20:41  Karma  +5   Thanks bro!
joey88   5-7-2017 20:24  Karma  +4   
aurufc   5-7-2017 14:10  Karma  +3   Thanks for warning. So many BP/CL horror stories, I don't think I will ever bother