Karma 1669
Acceptance 512
Reading Access 50
Registered 10-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 8-7-2016 06:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Skout review

I've used Skout for a few months now.  It's a good source to find P4P and Civvie girls.
I have primarily used Skoutfor to find freebie SP's as I've found the sex experiences to be way better than with a WG in general.  
I had tried Skout a couple years ago but at the time didn't like the interface...not sure if they have improved it or maybe I'm just more patient now.

I have had lots of offers upfront including one 3P for $3000. Also almost everyday there will be some young Chinese girl winking or saying hi...very obviously a wg.  If one is so inclined you can find the WG on Skout.

I haven't done any outright P4P from Skout but have offered $500 "taxi money" on occasion to one of the civvie Indo's I've seen several times now.  She never asked for $ and is always very grateful when I do it. She's a livewire, sexy as hell, thin with an amazing ass...only downside is tiny tits but her nipples stand to attention and love to be licked.  She loves to have sex, sends me ass and pussy pics out of the blue She's a bored DH and loves to meet when we can.

Skout is good to find civvie girls though it does take work in chatting and being funny.  I enjoy the banter and reeling them in until they are the ones asking to meet me!   lol  
Currently chatting with a 3 other Indo's who are slowly coming around to the idea of having fun with a guy who has an SO already.  Also met one Fil for a coffee and next time we meet we'll fuck.  She's great at sexting and will touch herself and masturbate as I urge her on...lol.  She is horny as hell, has a bf who's not in HK and wants/needs a cock in her...her words!

Almost all the girls I chat with are disgusted by the guys who send nude/cock pics or go straight into dirty sex talk.  They want to be respected and the key to chatting any of the girls with success...whether for P4P or civvie...is HUMOUR!!  Girls love some cocky and funny chat...some more than others so vary the amount depending on the response but eventually they almost always come around and enjoy chatting.

I've had almost zero success rate with the local HK girls in chatting...whether it's due to the gweilo factor or the fact that I have discreet photos up and because of that they don't want to risk it.  
I'd love to find a younger and sexy HK girl as an SP who can meet during the week as it can get complicated arranging more than one Indo or Fil on their single day off of the week!!   haha  
I did meet one late 30's HK lady on Skout...married and bored.  We went to a hotel once but didn't meet again...though she was pretty kinky and obviously enjoyed the sex. She wanted to meet again but I actually wanted to meet someone younger.

In summary: Skout is good for both P4P and Civvie girls.  It does take work and good chatting skills to be successful.  
I am honest (mostly lol) with the girls that I have an SO, I'm looking for an SP, and I'm not long term BF material.  I don't dump this on them all at once but make sure through the chatting that I steer the convo around to it at some point or another.  
And above all else HUMOUR is the key to successfully pulling girls from Skout (or any other dating app).

Good luck!

Recent Ratings
dedupe   1-7-2020 22:44  Karma  +2   The original Skout post that got me into it. Wish I could give more Karma to this.
floored141   27-11-2016 04:25  Acceptance  +1   Great writeup
usengineer   11-8-2016 00:10  Acceptance  +1   great info
mchk   26-7-2016 18:45  Karma  +2   
mich1234   13-7-2016 07:17  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
frankanderson   10-7-2016 08:46  Karma  +1   thx ~
LeoCan   9-7-2016 20:19  Karma  +3   
joey88   9-7-2016 15:25  Karma  +2   
BigBeef   9-7-2016 06:59  Karma  +1   
Freelancer   9-7-2016 05:57  Karma  +6   Original
solari   8-7-2016 15:19  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
cass   8-7-2016 14:29  Karma  +6   

It ain't going to lick itself!!
joey88
Kinky King

UID 143027
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1680
Posts 97
Karma 1672
Acceptance 155
Reading Access 50
Registered 15-2-2016
Status Offline
Post at 9-7-2016 15:24  Profile P.M. 
Thanks for the info!

Having read your post I've downloaded the app and giving it ago...

As you say, often get a user with a young very pretty looking local girl 'wink' you - often they're user name contains a weechat ID. Try to talk but no responses.. Seems like they might be agents that operate over weechat.

Also looking to find an SP on there, and willing to put in the time messaging to do so- I think you have the right tactic here- be decent but up front!

I do find many profiles to be fake on here- annoying.

I also find it so stupid of users to take the time to actually right a little bit about themselves, and state no ONS or SPs etc etc yet all their photos are of them in yoga pants, little attire, cute in the bed photo! Or am I missing something obvious here and being naive?!
nutwing
Kinky King

UID 29080
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1695
Posts 437
Karma 1669
Acceptance 512
Reading Access 50
Registered 10-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 10-7-2016 03:54  Profile P.M. 
I think many of the girls write "no ONS, no hookup, SP, etc" because they are inundated by rude and crude guys looking for a quick hookup.

My take is that some...not all...of these women would be open to having an SP type relationship with the right guy.  Especially some of the DH who are bored and looking for some kind of connection with a guy as many are surrounded by kids all week and are keen for adult interactions.

Most of them would jump at a chance of a "real" relationship, but if you're decent, respectful, and funny I think some would open up to having an SP type of fling.

Case in point: one of the Indo's I chatted and joked with on and off for a couple weeks told me she wanted a "real" relationship after I told her that I was looking for an SP.  As I already had a light and teasing "texting relationship" with her I continued to tease her for a bit and joked about changing her mind about being an SP with a guy who already has an SO.  
Within a couple days she came around, opened up and started outright sexting me, telling me what kind of sex she likes, how she wants me to lick her, sending cheeky pics of her with cleavage showing, etc.  
I still tell her that we need to meet for a tea/coffee and see if there is chemistry before going any further.  I always tell them that I'm super picky as well...kinda makes them want to try harder to win my approval. lol

This all may sound semi underhanded but it's just part of the game of trying to create attraction and "sexual tension" with a girl...all the while being open and honest about my intentions.  I've had several wonderful SP type relationships using humour, respect, and appropriate honesty.

Good luck!!

frankanderson
Carnal Conqueror

UID 152380
Digest Posts 0
Credits 316
Posts 19
Karma 313
Acceptance 50
Reading Access 30
Registered 27-6-2016
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 10-7-2016 09:08  Profile P.M. 
Be careful of the scamming lurkers, you know.... The ones that ask you to western union them money before even seeing you or ask you to join a website that requires your credit card info ?   if wechat is any indication, it appears this app works in a similar manner like  "Mug Mug" in china, Mug Mug is a app where people just hook up to have sex. Bro's, dont try mug mug unless you know chinese or have someone help you with it, it's not really user friendly.

From my experience in the past, it's really a hit or miss and a lot more work is required to sort out the I guess you can call it civilians and girls looking to have fun, I have had a bit of luck with wechat of all apps, its pretty quick to sort out the scammers and the other "normal" folks, scammers usually bring up the $ topic pretty quick, especially after I tell them I'm from the US here on business, the rest tend to be more interested about my background and that's how the whole conversation usually takes off.

I have met a few girls in the past this way, talk for a while, hooked up for some coffee, tea, dinner, wine em, dined them, took em to a hotel and 69 them... You know the story

Just be on alert when using this app, great post OP
nutwing
Kinky King

UID 29080
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1695
Posts 437
Karma 1669
Acceptance 512
Reading Access 50
Registered 10-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 12-7-2016 05:19  Profile P.M. 
Haven't met anyone yet who tried to scam money from me.  Though some of the girls I've met say they have guys trying to get money from them!! Idiots!!

One girl told me a mamsan contacted her also thru Skout and offered her money to be her "agent".  She was mad as hell over that.  She was on Skout to find a BF...though she was happy to fuck me for fun only a few times.

Always good to be careful in this hobby regardless of which app or website you use.