Karma 210
Acceptance 41
Reading Access 30
Registered 13-6-2009
Status Offline
Post at 13-10-2016 00:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Escape Wan Chai 1st Time Experience

Hi everyone, so I have been traveling to HK for work for many years. I never had the nerve to go to one of these clubs but I always wanted too. I always stay on the Kowloon side so going there alone wasn't appealing if things didn't turn out.

This time a friend joined me on my travels to HK. I told him I read of this place and he was in! So we jumped in a cab and checked it out. We arrived around 11 on a Saturday night a few weeks ago. Being it was my first time there was a line of girls walking in and getting scanned. More than a few dudes hanging outside. We just stayed out there smoking and didn't know if there was a cover or if you had to wait on line. We saw a few guys walking in and then we just followed. LOL I can't imagine if we waited on the line with the girls.

So we get in and I couldn't believe the amount of girls there were in there. And knowing they were all there working it was great to see. It was a mix, asian, latin, eastern european. Some hot, some I couldn't understand why they were in there.

My friend and I sit down and start drinking a few beers. We probably stayed about an hour drinking and just watching at a bar table near the stage. Later on a live band started to perform. I didn't know protocol but seemed as if you wanted to engage it was best to be at the bar in the middle itself or just walk around.

So we see all these chicks and I just say lets walk around or leave. It's either or.

Walk around towards the front of the bar and I spot this girl standing alone. Very pretty but not engaging with others. So I approach after another guy approached her and she brushed him off.

We hit it off nicely. I want to be vague about her so not specific details because the story gets strange.

Shes from South America and mid 20's. She has a smoking body and is dressed classy, not trashy.

She wants to get some shots, I am not a shot guy but we get tequila. And another.....and one more. With the drinks before and the tequila I am ready to go. Start discussing and she says 3k, now again I don't know protocol. I like her and for me 3k is no problem. She tells me to go out to 7/11 and she will meet me later.

I tell my buddy and he hangs out and stays at escape.

So the girl and I get in a cab and get to my hotel.

When  3k was negotiated I thought it was to fuck and go. No problem.

So at my room and this girl doesn't have any condoms. LOL I am not about to go out at this time. Luckily my friend is on his way, he stops and gets us some. Good friends are hard to find!

Take a shower and get down to business. It's really hot and heavy, definitely a connection and basically we are going at it all night. She asks if she can stay. No problem. Stays the night and we have breakfast and I send her on her way.

She wants to see me again, so next day I have to tend to business but she waits for me in my hotel lobby around 11PM. THis whole time we are talking and she is really getting attached. This is her job, this is what she does so why all these feelings? Who knows. She comes by I get her room service and ask where shes going after. She stands up very upset and says shes staying here. LOL i say ok and the whole night is just fucking. Really tempted to even do it without a condom but we stopped. We didn't discuss any money and she got offended I tried to give her some. So now I am back home and constantly whatsapping me. Asking me to go back to see her, shell be home in her native country in a couple of months and go see her there. LOL I don't know but a strange experience but fun!

Thread Subject:
Date & Time of Session:  9/24 11:00 PM
Name:  
Link:
Agent:
Nationality & Language: South American
Face:  4/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: YES
PSE: YES
Price & Session Length:  1 hour $3000HKD
Repeat:

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   13-11-2016 21:23  Karma  +1   Interesting experience, thanks for sharing!
halfclover   1-11-2016 15:16  Karma  +6   Glad you enjoyed the connection and sex, now it's time to move on brother. Keep going with her and it will not end wel ...
Jack_Sparrow   13-10-2016 10:08  Karma  +4   nice - austin821 is most probably right though.
stinkyfeet   13-10-2016 07:21  Karma  +3   
austin821   13-10-2016 05:09  Karma  +3   WC is the place to go.
relcom888   13-10-2016 00:53  Karma  +1   That is weird. I'd be careful about it, especially if you have baggage like a wife or gf. Sounds like she's getting ...
Tarasse   13-10-2016 00:22  Karma  +1   Strange story indeed, but happy ending. But it seems that the 3000 were for overnight rather than just 1 hour. Am I righ ...
austin821
Throbbing Titan

UID 115149
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3022
Posts 332
Karma 2963
Acceptance 1185
Reading Access 70
Registered 26-2-2014
Status Offline
Post at 13-10-2016 05:15  Profile P.M. 
Good score and good times had.

A word of warning. This girl is doing the same thing to many different guys at the same time. She will make out you and her have a connection and the feeling is mutual.

If she gets you to fall for her ( sounds like your 95% there already ) then you will be asked to help her our financially when she has a family medical problem back home.

Play it smart and enjoy her company but do not fall for the trap that will come.

Recent Ratings
relcom888   13-10-2016 09:29  Karma  +1   Good warning. On consideration I think that's more likely the right analysis
quartz13579
Kinky King

UID 151584
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1390
Posts 272
Karma 1354
Acceptance 729
Reading Access 50
Registered 13-6-2016
Status Offline
Post at 13-10-2016 07:23  Profile P.M. 
The story sounds like a lot of what you will hear between a Thai girl and a farang.
Explorer1
Lustful Lord

UID 156282
Digest Posts 0
Credits 600
Posts 271
Karma 560
Acceptance 806
Reading Access 40
Registered 5-9-2016
Status Offline
Post at 13-10-2016 09:56  Profile P.M. 
Ok so this sounded like what I been through once in Shanghai.  3 years ago I went for business and client took me to one of the KTV and as usual everyone picked theirs and so did I.  She is from 哈尔滨 Harbin....tall, long hair, cute face, C+....overall nice figure.  Totally my cup of tea!!! It's one of the girls I always dream about to fuck all night with.  We spend the night singing and drinking, lots of fun.  When the time comes, Mame told us all girls tonight will be RMB10,000 to go out and RMB15,000 overnight.  My LB was so hard all night, I chose overnight.

Back to the room, she was so good and sweet talked me till I thought I was in love.  We did 2 bangs and slept.  She woke up 9am and wash up while I am still in bed thinking that she will be gone when done shower....I was wrong.  She bj me to wake me up and we went at it again.  When done, I was taking a shower....she order in room service breakfast, WALA!!!  Breafast ready right after I washed up!!! Even my wife do do that ever!!!  After that she Prostate Massaged me and now I really have to go meeting.  So kissed and off she went and before she left, she said she will see me tonight. (I am thinking now, I am not spending another RMB15,000 on a same pussy).

5pm that day, she WeChat me telling me she is ready anytime I am.  I replied telling her I am out of cash and I am leaving tomorrow.  She relied saying "this one is on me".  With my dick doing the thinking, we spend another night fucking like honeymooners.  

Back home and she was wechat me almost everyday asking to see me.  Just curious, I get a good friend to go same KTV to hook up with her not letting her know it's from me (at this point, I have blocked her from friend list).  Friend updated me what happened weekly......(long story short), she was loooking for a way out to get another " Passport" & "money" of course.  Consider warned!!!  Divorce can get very expensive.  My cheap 2 cents about how good they can get you into.   Oh did I say she didn't use any KY both days?

Recent Ratings
slickric423   13-1-2024 03:39  Karma  +5   
twelve98   21-10-2016 12:12  Karma  +1   thanks for sharing but 15k?!?!? insane
Temujinghis
Nookie Newbie

UID 132301
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 2
Karma 2
Acceptance -1
Reading Access 10
Registered 8-8-2015
Status Offline
Post at 17-10-2016 11:44  Profile P.M. 
This sounds like fun and just risky enough as long as you don't get trapped. Thanks for sharing.
fugigal
Lustful Lord

UID 102641
Digest Posts 0
Credits 589
Posts 390
Karma 582
Acceptance 145
Reading Access 40
Registered 21-2-2013
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 18-10-2016 16:52  Profile P.M. 
Never get to fall with WGs.

It will be EXPENSIVE and PAINFUL.

They are so soft and sweet cos they are professional.
jake.houston
Master Mongerer

UID 93098
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6884
Posts 610
Karma 6748
Acceptance 2715
Reading Access 80
Registered 21-7-2012
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 19-10-2016 11:46  Profile P.M. 
Unless they are crazy, trading one steady piece of pussy for another is never a good idea.

Fucking as many women as humanly possible, no there's a righteous quest my friend.

Recent Ratings
halfclover   1-11-2016 15:26  Karma  +6   Amen, it is the only quest :)

“I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.”
― Steve Martin
santabanta
Lustful Lord

UID 16834
Digest Posts 0
Credits 680
Posts 167
Karma 672
Acceptance 162
Reading Access 40
Registered 4-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 21-10-2016 12:44  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 wireless999's post

Have your fun but don't fall for the old age trap of a good sob story!!!!
wireless999
Carnal Conqueror

UID 26232
Digest Posts 0
Credits 212
Posts 68
Karma 210
Acceptance 41
Reading Access 30
Registered 13-6-2009
Status Offline
Post at 21-10-2016 13:20  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 austin821's post

Yes I hear you, however she refused the money. No worries though. I am far away from her and don't intend on sending her any $$$
jeffzeke
Section Moderator

UID 158404
Digest Posts 0
Credits 12608
Posts 545
Karma 12427
Acceptance 3624
Reading Access 120
Registered 11-10-2016
Status Offline
Post at 29-10-2016 14:38  Profile Blog P.M. 
Excellent report, I had a similar experience at Escape a few months ago, will share details soon.