Acceptance 7
Reading Access 10
Registered 23-5-2012
Location Canada
Status Offline
Post at 27-1-2016 08:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
A Newbie finds DH happiness in Wanchai

Name: Tina and Vicky, or was it Penny and Trina, or...? I’ll  just call them Cute Face and Slim One
Where: Queen Vic Pub, Wanchai and my hotel room
Link: n.a.
Date of visit: early December, 2015
Face: 6-7
Body: 6-7, but Slim One had an ass and pussy I'd rate a 8/9
Ethnicity: Indo
Languages spoken: Good English
Rate: a few drinks and the offered 1,000 was gladly taken without complaint
Rating: High, and that pussy, oh my, that was great
PSE: 9
GFE: 1
Repeat: I'm a convert; back to Wanchai the next Sunday I'm in HK

It was an afternoon so fun I’m having a great time just replaying it in my mind. The following is how it came to be, and how I am now a convert to the Sunday DH scene.

Over the course of many visits to HK during the past few years I've become quite familiar and comfortable with the walk-up scene, and had a certain disdain for the Wanchai scene. It always appeared to me to be populated with a certain version of Westerner that I don't relate to and don’t consider myself one of, and I'd kind of enjoyed the novelty of the walk-up scene, where I could check out what's behind doors A to E before making a choice. I like the frisson and thrill of snooping around a walk-up with the comrades in search of a fuck. You know, the uncomfortableness yet comradery when you cross paths with the other door knocking punters. And as I'm in HK on business, and being spotted in Wanchai wouldn't do much for my reputation in the investment banking business, while walk-ups offered the right level of discretion. And besides, the walk-up rules and costs were clear to me, the Wanchai DH scene not.

However, a free Sunday and hotel in CWB giving easy access to Wanchai, and I thought I could just satisfy my curiosity with a walk through the neighbourhood. "Look, but don't touch" I thought. What's the harm and I may have the pleasure of seeing some attractive women.

I walked down Lockhart and saw some places that had "rip-off" written all over, with the curtains and the touts outside, saw, lots of girls milling around the outside of some places, went into a place that looked lively, that I now see was Bar 109, but that was a blast to the senses, dark, loud, and had the look of a club at midnight even though it was 4 in the afternoon. I couldn’t see much through the darkness though I could see lots of gyrating bodies on the dance floor. Not my scene and I figured what I didn’t know might lead to a situation I wasn’t in control of. I left immediately.  Some places looked empty, some just not right, and by the time I crossed the street and saw Queen Victoria it looked welcoming. It had a good crowd but wasn't packed, was well lit and open to the street. In I went, ordered a beer, and surveyed the room. A handful of girls dancing, and a couple of dozen others sitting at tables over drinks. No stunners, but ok. A girl with a sweet face gave me a friendly smile while i waited for the beer. I then walked around, small place so a short trip, and I stopped mid-room to enjoy and try to get the lay of the land. By the time I left an hour later the crowd, and the pickings of girls, had grown, so in hind-sight I learned I should bide my time a bit and be more selective, but on this visit I fell into something I wasn't necessarily looking for but that turned out to be irresistible.

The sweet faced girl was in line of sight, and each time i looked in her direction she was looking back at me, and finally she beckoned with a smile and a wave. Over I went, was introduced to her friend, and then started the usual chatter. It turns out they were Indonesian - and I'd certainly read about the Indo love that exists on this forum, so my curiosity was piqued. I bought a round, and then another - the drink prices were reasonable (so the fear of rip-off prices was dispelled) and the conversation was terrific. These girls were fun and smart, and at time flirty and at other time outright provocative and sexual.

So, in short order I had discovered the DH scene, and it didn’t bite, the girls were plentiful, the drinks cheap, and there was no gorilla-like club bouncer presenting me with a huge bill for a couple of drinks and a chat with a girl. The girls, one with a pretty face and curves, the other great hair and slim, were fun and communication was easy and quickly turned to flirty and beyond.

At one point we added up our ages and the slim one calculated the figure as “69” with a mischievous wink. I knew I was on to something fun!

It occurred to me that before we drank too much it made sense instead to at least suggest we leave the bar and return to my hotel. They didn’t hesitate! I’d arranged a threesome when I had just intended to go for a walk! A short cab ride back to the hotel, a duck into Watson’s for some doms, a swift walk through the lobby of the hotel – only in the cab did it occur to me that my upscale hotel might not like a parade of this type through the lobby, not problem however – and voila, we were in the room. A little music, a glass of wine, and off we went. I’d not considered this scenario at all, and if I had would have assumed some awkwardness, but as it turned out there was no time for that, the girls dove straight in.

While Slim Girl went into the bathroom to freshen up, Cute Face grabbed me and started DFK with gusto. Her hands quickly had my pants at my ankles and just as quickly her lips were around LB. Too quick for my liking, I wanted to size them up, get an eyeful of their bodies, and generally start slow. Cute Face made very clear these girls were horny. Slim Girl joined us for a group grope, kissing and heavy breathing session. To slow things down I suggested a shower to start, which I quickly did alone. As I did this Slim Girl stood in front of the bathroom mirror in her underwear, puffing her hair, giving me mischevious looks and generally vamping. That’s when I saw that perfect ass. Wow, I thought, I’m usually into tall, athletic girls, and figured thin girls don’t have the curves, but this one had a small and perfect and round ass.

As soon as I’d dried off Cute Face had me on my back and her lips were again around LB while Slim One showered. Slim One then joined us and positioned her ass and LS at eye level and I started to get at it. I flipped her onto her back and started to give her LS attention while my LB was in Cute Face’s mouth. As great as the ass was, the pussy was just as good. Slim, tight hips, a firm round ass, and a light bush. Wow. It was a licking, sucking, moaning fest at this point. Everyone was clearly having fun. I slipped a finger into Slim One’s LS and felt a gush of liquid. She’s into this I thought, and is a squirter!!

What followed was a blur of fucking, kissing, sucking. Every position, angle, combination. Back and forth between the girls. At one point I was worried about the moaning coming out of Slim One as I banged her for all I was worth. She loudly groaned every time I entered her and wasn’t making any effort to hide her pleasure. I banged her in every position possible; she was sure flexible. Cute Face didn’t get the same level of my attention, but Slim One was just sooo fun to fuck and sooo into it. She was so wet it was an absolute blast to fuck her.  Usually the size imbalance between me and spinners, well, all Asian girls, means I have to be slow and careful, but with this one I was pounding like a mad man and she was loving it.

I ended by pulling out, quickly removing the dom, and blasting onto Slim One’s chest while she enthusiastically tugged me. What a glorious, wet mess.

The girls obliged at this stage by pointing out they had curfews and had to be going. I recalled Charlie Sheen’s wonderful line that he doesn’t pay for the sex, but so that the girls leave when he wants, and I found my cloths and pulled out a couple of $500s and offered them with my thanks and suggestion that would cover cab fare to get them home. Smiles and kisses all around and with that they left me in my room, which now smelled strongly of perfume and sex.  

And so it was that I became a fan of Sundays in Wanchai, overcoming my concerns and finding wild sex. I’ll be back, and next time I’ll be patient and selective, but only if I’m lucky will I get another session this passionate.

Recent Ratings
Coffeee   14-7-2018 07:33  Karma  +3   Great report!
usengineer   11-8-2016 00:15  Acceptance  +1   
Swatiswati12345   26-6-2016 15:31  Acceptance  +1   
DjMony   27-5-2016 23:08  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Unitedfuture   15-3-2016 06:59  Acceptance  +1   
mchk   5-2-2016 13:59  Karma  +3   excellent!!
tiger321   2-2-2016 10:49  Acceptance  +1   sounds like lots of fun :)
mothman   1-2-2016 19:47  Karma  +6   Good for you mr "banker", go back to 109 and "invest " some time there and make it like a case study for you
nutwing   1-2-2016 02:07  Karma  +4   Just out of interest...did you have to swap doms each time you switched girls? Have done 3some before but the changing ...
ltshinysidez   31-1-2016 13:02  Karma  +2   Good read, have to try Wanchai again
mizunofan   30-1-2016 11:57  Karma  +2   Excellent
obe   28-1-2016 16:48  Karma  +10   Excellent
jetsetting2much   28-1-2016 02:03  Karma  +6   Welcome to the Dark Side
JJJ37   27-1-2016 23:30  Karma  +2   mmm a squirter
dooper   27-1-2016 20:27  Karma  +3   Welcome to the club
Hines   27-1-2016 18:59  Acceptance  +1   Great report . Very entertaining
SexNavigator   27-1-2016 18:56  Karma  +2   Original
Hyped1   27-1-2016 13:13  Karma  +1   + for the prose haha
austin821   27-1-2016 12:16  Karma  +2   Welcome to the addiction :)
jake.houston   27-1-2016 11:17  Karma  +4   I'd love to know more of these westerners you don't think you are one of or like. Thanks.
thebigz0   27-1-2016 11:02  Karma  +3   Well written
wander   27-1-2016 11:02  Karma  +8   Some extra Ks for popping your DH virginity. Great report. I LOVED Sundays in Wanchai!
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 27-1-2016 11:06  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Saltspring's post

I laughed at your reaction to Bar 109.  "I left immediately".  Haha... yes... that is just about everyone's first reaction to that jarring, depraved scene....

But you'll be back.  You've been bitten by the Wanchai bug now... and I'll bet anything you'll be exploring all the haunts us Wanchai-warriors came to love:  Makati, Escape, etc. etc.

Enjoy!  And keep reporting.  I've moved away, so love hearing the wanchai exploits.

Recent Ratings
mchk   5-2-2016 14:02  Acceptance  +3   Agreed. You absolutely can't give up on 109.
tiger321   2-2-2016 12:41  Acceptance  +1   
austin821   27-1-2016 12:16  Acceptance  +2   Right on Wander
JJJ37
Throbbing Titan

UID 59774
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4038
Posts 1781
Karma 3981
Acceptance 1143
Reading Access 70
Registered 30-1-2011
Location US or Thailand
Status Offline
Post at 27-1-2016 23:27  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Saltspring's post

"I'm in HK on business, and being spotted in Wanchai wouldn't do much for my reputation in the investment banking business"

hmmm.......Gotta wonder too why they would be in WC on a Sunday.

"I like the frisson and thrill of snooping around a walk-up with the comrades in search of a fuck".
but afraid of being spotted in WC?    

109 on sunday is like entering another dimension.

Recent Ratings
jake.houston   29-1-2016 10:53  Karma  +2   Agree.
Saltspring
Nookie Newbie

UID 90157
Digest Posts 0
Credits 86
Posts 7
Karma 86
Acceptance 7
Reading Access 10
Registered 23-5-2012
Location Canada
Status Offline
Post at 28-1-2016 04:31  Profile P.M. 
My post

Thanks for the great response guys. I had fun writing the report and it's super rerwarding to get your comments on it.

Yes, I'll be back to that candy shop as soon as I return to HK. Discreetly of course, though It's probably just my prudishness speaking, as the subject of Wanchai had come up with some of my business associates in HK and when I admitted my squeamishness about the scene they countered that it can be great fun to hoist a pint with mates there My time in HK is usually a marathon of work, with me in the spotlight, so I have to remain "on" and at my best. I can't afford a blurry "morning after" so I'm usually a teetottaler, and spare time is spent getting exercise to clear my head. But to be honest a Sunday in Wanchai leads to some pretty great memories, and there isn't anything wrong with a big run in the AM and a pint and a boink in the afternoon. Dealing with the satisfied grin on Monday morning wouldn't too much of an issue to have to deal with.

Well, see you in Wanchai next time I'm in town. So many new flavours to try!

And now to write about my Sheung Wan walk up experience in November and the sweet warmth of that comforting pink womb, oops, I mean room.

[ Last edited by  Saltspring at 28-1-2016 04:37 ]

Recent Ratings
JJJ37   29-1-2016 23:00  Karma  +2   109 109 109
obe   28-1-2016 16:50  Karma  +10   Welcome bro! You are now officially addicted like the rest of us.
tiger321
Banned

UID 134865
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 13
Karma 2
Acceptance 18
Reading Access 0
Registered 17-10-2015
Status Offline
Post at 30-1-2016 09:15  Profile P.M. 
Great intel bro! Thnks! Going on a HK buisness trip soon, cant wait for Wanchai pussy!

Recent Ratings
TonyToro   30-1-2016 09:52  Karma  +2   welcome to the forum, for this kind of reply, that doesn't add information, w prefer to use the rating system. Pls read ...

tiger123
purefun
Nookie Newbie

UID 65926
Digest Posts 0
Credits 51
Posts 7
Karma 51
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 19-5-2011
Status Offline
Post at 16-3-2016 19:43  Profile P.M. 
Nice write up Saltspring. My trips to HK are also for business and I need to be ultra discreet. While I love WC scene - had a 109 episode that sold me for life - I struggle with the alcohol consumption. The idea of 1 drink in each bar and a few to seal the deal makes me cringe. However, the idea of a wink and a nod and straight to business offends my sensibilities. Totally not judging others, each to their own but staying discreet and sober is a challenge in WC!