Karma 1527
Acceptance 176
Reading Access 50
Registered 16-7-2010
Status Offline
Post at 14-6-2011 13:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
FREAK MF CHICK

On Day 3 of my CP adventures i hit the BBS and MF. my BBS adventure has already been in a different thread.
So after discarding my BBS chick, me and my pal head to Kens office, last as usual, and hop into the minivan to go to MF.

Wandering around flower street in the MF is such a thrill to me, cuz its such a gamble
U might get a shitty chick or u mite pick out a gem, i have had great chicks but i also had a chick with a gigantic C-section scar
its such chaos with the amount of bros, mommies trying to throwing ugly MM's at us, it's my favorite ktv

I wander around several times and then my eyes end up at this chick. she had such a sexy look to her face
i walk over there and ask here if she spoke canto, she says no, her mommy says yeah she can, and the other MM's confirm
she relents and says she can understand but cant speak it well
i nod, but i continue to walk a little more and i end up at her again and she give me this sexy smirk and i was done for
i stop and wave her over to me and i take her up to the ktv room

boy oh boy, wat great choice. she was just glowing sex appeal and she didnt hide it
she would put rub her hands all over on my crotch without shame. stuck her tongue in my mouth for no good reason, moan in my ears while licking it, she even sat on my lap and reached back into my pants to give me a HJ
i could not wait to destroy her in bed that nite

her body is not exactly wat i would normally prefer, shes got some meat on her. shes not fat in anyway, slight belly fat but not tooooo much. about 5'4, nice B's, nice ass, sexy sexy sexy face.

So the time came and i took her outta there. the sex almost an hr of wild and craziness. some of the things she did were annoying, such as we weird way she said "baby", kept asking if i had cum, and fake moans. all of those things would normally tick me off and ruin my session. all that nonsense stoped when i just started to pound the shit outta her. she gets so wild and frantic, lots of loud screams, moans, weird noises. she bit and scratched the hell outta me. i just held her down and pounded that chick.
i absolutely loved it. it cuts out all the bullshit and fake nonesense. this went on for almost an hour of pure animalistic sex from my part. another downer was that she doesnt stay overnight and i was too tired to try and convince her to stay. i got her QQ and phone number and let her go on her way.

i ended up calling her on my 5th and final nite in CP land. this time i banged her for over an hour and i was a sweaty mess with bit marks and scratches everywhere. its like i had just fought with 100 cats. she again left afterwards.... at least shes consistant.

the only pix i was able to take were only facial shots and they dont really represent her that well.
these pix make her look weird, almost like a transsexual, haha. but trust me, shes dam sexy in person.
i really wish i had a camera with me

[ Last edited by  kaka at 14-6-2011 14:34 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
bohica   17-6-2011 06:09  Karma  +1   Meow?!?
bohica   17-6-2011 06:09  Acceptance  +1   Meow?!?
halfclover   15-6-2011 15:24  Karma  +1   Better than a session at the gym
JckJr   14-6-2011 18:31  Karma  +6   Excellent!!
JustSeven   14-6-2011 17:10  Karma  +1   love me them high energy bedroom girls!
wander   14-6-2011 15:25  Karma  +2   wow. An energetic encounter. Thx!
cactuss   14-6-2011 15:15  Karma  +2   
cactuss   14-6-2011 15:15  Acceptance  +2   
kaka   14-6-2011 14:35  Karma  +5   i love MF too.
jsmithj88
Kinky King

UID 48253
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1536
Posts 434
Karma 1527
Acceptance 176
Reading Access 50
Registered 16-7-2010
Status Offline
Post at 14-6-2011 14:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
can a mod please place reading access on the photos?