Date and Time: 20 Oct 2019
Place: JSL, 201 last room straight ahead
Face: 7/10 not ugly but her service makes everything bad
Body: 7/10 spinner w boltons
Skill: 5/10
Service: 2/10
GFE: 0/10
Damage: $500

JSL has had a lot of good Thais recently. So far I've hit a lot of good punts...that is, until tonight. There's a few good looking ones that I took note of (304 room C), but they were all taken by the time I made my rounds. Got to this door and saw an ok looking gal with a spinner bod. I walk in and boy did I regret it.

Shit went downhill fast from here. She went right to her phone and didn't acknowledge me for a few minutes. After I've taken off my clothes she turns to me and says pay first. I thought about putting my clothes back on and leave but was tired and needed lb sucked. Paid her then she says BBBJ is an extra 100. I said hell no and jumped in the shower. She washes me but not herself in the shower. Told her to do so then she rinses ls. "I need to leave." I thought to myself but dammit I'm this far in and already paid.  Move out and laid on her bed. She touches her phone again while I lay there. Maybe this was an important text so I waited patiently. 3 minutes go by (I'm looking at the security cameras) and she's still on it. Finally had enough and said, "Let's fucking do this." She gets off her phone and starts catbath, then cbj which sucked, then I fucked her missionary...moved to doggy but she said it hurts, back to missionary then she tells me to hurry and finish. At this point I've just had it with her so I thrust as hard as possible to . After I , she walks off to the shower and leaves me with the dom still in tact. That was a first.

Took it off, showered, left. I've had a handful of bad punts but they were always Chinese. This was a first for a Thai. Ignore her bros as she's not worth it. Her face and bod will tempt you in but her service and attitude is as bad as it gets. You can't win them all.

Recent Ratings
zeebee   22-10-2019 01:55  Karma  +4   should have hid condom as a surprise for her later
Petay_1283   21-10-2019 13:44  Karma  +5