Post at 29-8-2019 23:16  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Six - Jolin

Date & Time of Session:  8/29/2019 4:15pm
Name: Six Jolin
Link: http://go141.com/zh/A99273-%E5%B ... f=My+sisters+column
Agent: Six
Nationality & Language: Chinese/Mandarin
Face:  3.5/5 photos are a good representation of the person, but definitely some PS
Body:  5/5 Slim tight body, smooth skin. C cups, somewhat a bush
Skill: 5/5 BBBJ, CIM , Missionary, CG
Service: 6/5
GFE: 3.5/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  1100 HKD + 100 tip about 45 minutes or so.
Repeat: No. Fantastic service and but not MCOT.

So its hard to find a solid agent with a good stable nowadays and since I've used Six once already seeing Emoji I couldn't go wrong going after another one. I read through bootboot's review on Jolin and decided hey why not give her a shot after my original choice was busy.

Got the address and made my way to Jordan to see Jolin, went upstairs and waited a minute or two by the door.

She opens up the door and I don't know, something about it felt off she looked a lot older and tired. But reading the review I was going to give her the benefit of the doubt. I go in and we talk briefly where she invites me to sit down. We talk a little more and then she starts undressing me and putting my clothes neatly on the side. We go into the shower afterwards and she gives me a good scrub down in the shower even giving a good back rub. Towards the end of the shower she squats down and starts giving me a BJ for a minute then takes out a clean towel and starts drying me off afterwards she tells me to wait on the bed for her. Being that the bed has a clear window you can see into the bathroom just laid on the bed admiring the nice tight body.

A few minutes later she comes out and give me a decent BJ which doesn't last too long, and then caps me and goes in CG for about a minute before telling me she wants me on top. So we go on mish for a few minutes before I get close I tell her I want to CIM. Because it was hot I started sweating again I hopped back into the shower and she helped me rinse real quick before we get back on the bed where she blows me for a few minutes before I , she was pretty good about it only stopping after I was completely done. She spits in in a tissue and then we go back and shower again for the 3rd time.

We talk some more before I pay and leave, also corrected some of my mandarin and asked to see me again.

The only issue I have was really the rushed BJ and literally 30 seconds of CG but aside from that it was a decent experience and well worth the price.

Will probably stay with Six since they have such a solid stable.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
notmyrealname   11-9-2019 11:17  Acceptance  +1   
jaybryght28   2-9-2019 13:52  Karma  +3   thanks for the report, she seemed very GFE
batman108   31-8-2019 01:03  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
BootBoot   30-8-2019 15:39  Karma  +4   Sorry she didn’t hit all the points with you. She needs 2-3 tries to be unlocked but she’s service oriented and if you ...
viking0812   30-8-2019 13:24  Acceptance  +1   
Stonecold   30-8-2019 11:28  Karma  +5   Cheers!
rwong (EpicPunts)
Erotic Emperor

UID 3968
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2760
Posts 486
Karma 2735
Acceptance 501
Reading Access 60
Registered 25-10-2007
Status Online
Post at 29-8-2019 23:24  Profile P.M. 
Hmmm strange. Bootboot said she left. And strangely she back again.
Her service as good as what bootboot said it to be?
I wanted to tried also. But boot boot said she left and even sent me a PM telling me she left already.
Or maybe once they leave Hk. They can come rite back down. Not sure.

Was her tits real?

[ Last edited by  rwong at 29-8-2019 23:37 ]
seitas
Musky Member

UID 147931
Digest Posts 0
Credits 143
Posts 8
Karma 142
Acceptance 11
Reading Access 20
Registered 25-4-2016
Status Offline
Post at 29-8-2019 23:49  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 rwong's post

No they were fake , service was decent had some minor issues.

if you want I can pm you my telegram conversation with the agent today she said she's here until September 4th when I asked her

Asked a friend and apparently all they have to do is exit HK, for example going to Shenzhen and then they can renter again

[ Last edited by  seitas at 30-8-2019 00:03 ]
BootBoot
Master Mongerer

UID 112901
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6141
Posts 267
Karma 6110
Acceptance 619
Reading Access 80
Registered 26-12-2013
Status Offline
Post at 30-8-2019 08:26  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 seitas's post

Yes so she came back two days later and switched agents back to Six.
She said the hotel she gets put in is a lot better with Six.

Her tits are enhanced and you can tell when she leans over when the dimples show. But her nipples are super cute eraser tip and still seemingly sensitive.

I was put off by the fact she didn’t tell me she was coming back as I had rushed to see her before she “left”. But she does the GFE sweet thing well.