Registered 29-11-2009
Status Offline
Post at 21-9-2019 13:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Report - V6 @ Jordan #B13390

Name: V6 @ Jordan #B13390
Link: http://go141.com/en/B13390-Jordan-HoneyGirls-v6.html
Description: Late 20’s, 5’6”, 35D- 26 - 36 

The last time I tried this agent it turned out to be a total waste of time and a bait and switch. Had me wait for like 20 mins starting out on the street, then in the lobby, and then on top of all that, there was severe floor confusion meaning they didn’t even know which room I should go to. I was knocking on doors where there was no one inside. Then finally when I had the right room, it was a total bait and switch. Like I mean totally different, not better, and not even worth the time wasted thus far.

This time was different. I called to make the appointment when I was very close already, and I had expected the potential for some shenanigans, but to my surprise there was no wait, and before I knew it I was in the elevator with no hassle at all.

Her ads caught my eye a few days ago, and I have been building her up in my head. Which is always a no no, and expectations always lead to disappointment. So as I stood there outside her door, I was anxious, and I could only imagine that these girls go through the same mental games before they open the door to a new customer. Same excitement on both sides I guess, because there is a sensation or rush every time I meet a new provider.

Face: 3/5 It is her but the pictures are heavily photoshopped. She is much older than advertised. I am not sure how they are doing it, but they certainly know how to make people look younger. Must be an app. I can’t wait until they have these apps in glasses, that way they can look that good during the session. Her personality was great though, playful, attentive, and cheerful.

Body: 3/5 Chubbier than I had expected. She looked slim in the pics, but was for sure on the chunky side. She is all natural, but her chest is not a D cup. More like a big A or small B. Smooth skin, but as I mentioned, her age shows.

Skill: 4/5 She seems to enjoy sex, and likes making people feel good. This score is more about her willingness and desire to please.     

Service: 4/5 BBBJ, LFK, DATY, 69, massage was decent but short.   

Language: Minimal English, Thai

Rate: $700 / hr ($1400 / 2 hrs)

Repeat: Noting special to bring me back.

Happy Hunting Bros !!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
hotjac   21-9-2019 19:19  Karma  +6   Great info, thanks for posting - her photos do imply lithe, but they did the trick - enthusiasm is everything!

There is a First Time for everything . . .