Face: 7.5/10
Body: 7.5/10
Skill: 7/10
Service: 7.5/10
GFE: 9/10
PSE: 2/10
Price & Session Length: $800 for the hour, $200 tip
Repeat: Would consider

The last two times I tried to book Chloe, she was busy. Managed to get in on her 2nd day here this past weekend just gone and was in the mood for some crazy, ponro-like sex.

Same STM deal; great over WeChat, got the details for her room on time, no problems.

In the room, Chloe is just freshening up. She has a petite body with plump bolt on boobs (she’s more slim than her photos suggest), she’s not super Thai tan but not pale white either. Her face is about 8/10 likeness, I think tbe filter used makes her eyes seem bigger and her face a little narrower than it otherwise is. She is cute, though, and we chat a wee bit on the bed about her and her time in HK before she nudges me to go shower.

Same deal as all the other STM girls; you get in, they soap you down, you get a few good tugs on your LB and get to explore her as well. The whole time, she’s chatting away like we’re old mates catching up.

Dry off with a hand towel (didn’t see any others so it makes me wonder if other brothers use the same towel?) and then we’re back to the bed where, despite my mood for some crazy, nasty sex, Chloe guides our mood to more of a cuddly, GFE scenario.

She starts by cuddling and moving quickly from LFK to DFK. She giggles when I pinch or smack her ass, gives me puppydog eyes as she grips my LB then slowly licks her way down my chest until I get a decent enough BBBJ. There’s a bit of teeth but nothing major, she spends a good amount of time on the head, shaft and balls, occasionally looking up to make sure I’m enjoying myself.

She comes up to grab tissues and wipe her face, and I lay her back for some dining at the Y. She’s got stubble on her mound but she’s otherwise clean and responsive - I find a few ticklish spots that, pressed hard enough, become moments for her to grab the back of my hair and drive my face into her.

When I’m done, she offers me tissues for my face and caps me. Her nipples are super tiny, and they look even smaller because of her enhancements. I get a good handful, then a mouthful as we start in mish and, eventually, she gets up on top for some cowgirl.

It actually can’t have been more than 10-15 minutes and suddenly I’m gripping her shoulders as she goes DFK and grinds her LS into me and I’m shaking in what feels like a super early climax. I’m satisfied but still disappointed that it didn’t take longer; I think I was just in the mood to nut, so it happened real quick. “These things happen” ah well.

She helps clean my LB after removing the dom, then tangles herself around me in a cuddle that she won’t let me break, continuing to make conversation as if that’s what we were both there for. She was really easy to talk to and, in the end, I didn’t mind that my PSE had ended up 90% GFE. I imagine she’d be a great paid companion if that is something you’d be interested in.

Close to the hour, I showered with her again, dried and dressed, paid the fee plus tip, and said thank you to her for a nice experience. Laila said she’ll be in HK until August 4th and that she might return again, but she only does short visits to avoid visa suspicion.

tl;dr - Chloe/Laila was a nice little GFE who looks mostly like her photos, though she’s probably a bit older than she says she is (showed me her instagram where there are photos of her two school age children). I don’t know if she’s got a wild side but I’d be interested in finding out next time around, if I have time.  

[ Last edited by  LowKey at 30-7-2019 22:53 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Polapoupou   1-8-2019 09:38  Acceptance  +1   
OscarPistorius   31-7-2019 18:15  Karma  +3   Thanks
ramont   31-7-2019 15:21  Karma  +6   Smitten with these photos of her
hotjac   31-7-2019 14:33  Karma  +6   Damn - she looks seriously hot ... and two kids! How tight?
porkchops   31-7-2019 05:24  Karma  +8   Thanks for reporting!
lively192   31-7-2019 01:18  Karma  +4   
xooxer   31-7-2019 00:17  Karma  +3   Excellent