Reading Access 40
Registered 26-12-2012
Status Offline
Post at 8-11-2019 08:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
DG949??? Agent tried to switch

Name: DG949????
Date: 07/11/2019
Location: http://go141.com/en/B18478-TST-H ... =Search(bldlocation,stype,region)
Nationality & Language:  China/ Mandarin
Agent: DG
Face:  2/5 Almost nothing like the photos
Body: 4/5
Skill: 1/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 4/5
Price: 1100 + tips
Repeat: not made a decision

Not posted for years because not been out much for years. Been in an on-again-off-again relationship with one of the girls this
forum had raved about 8 or 9 years ago. I am both lucky & unlucky. Last year she decided to marry her rich boss who
had been pursuing her for years and even gave her her own branch of the office near her parents' home. I couldn't compete with that &
she really only did things for that parasitic family of hers. I still check on her from time to time.

Anyway, so first time out in years and picked a girl DG916 with no reports. She, or the PS version of her, looked like an old flame of mine.

Booked for 23:30 at one of the nicer TST hotels. Arrived on time and texted agent. Took him 15 minutes to reply after a few chase up.
Gave me a room number. Went up and a completely different girl opened the door. I went in as I didn't want to stand around in the corridor.
The girl knew nothing of course but I did show her the page of the girl I booked. She said that's clearly not her. I agreed.
Texted agent politely. He said, it's 916. I send screen cap of 916 to him, perhaps you made a mistake. The cunt immediately texted back, so would she do?

I knew he intentionally switched but there is no point ever engaging in keyboard fights in my view. I texted back, I want 916, now that you realised
that you made a mistake. He went silent for next 10 min. During which time the girl with me was clearly embarrassed by my "rejection" & I surmised
that she was new at this. I struck up a conversation with her & decided that why not spend an hour with a nice person instead. I text agent to say I will book
this girl instead. He was clearly overjoyed, replied a split second after I sent the message, giving light an appreciable run for its title of being the fastest
thing in the Universe. He asked, so overnight then? (greedy cunt) I replied, no. But will decide later. And that was that.

Now the girl, apparently named SaSa, and I spent a few minutes finding her link on 141. Eventually we concluded that she was DG949. She only recognised herself because of the costume & the set. I did it by her hair parting coupled with the unusual bra strap. A feat of genius worthy of Sherlock himself, if you ask me.

She was never a girl that would turn head on the streets. Her teeth are also crooked and if not for her youth, I think one would almost call her unattractive.
That said she had a very genuine smile which usually makes up for almost any fault in my view.

We showered separately. She had a towel tightly wrapped around the body and only revealed her body when she was right at the bed. Youthful &
proportioned pleasantly. Skin baby soft & smooth. Especially her feet. So pink and smooth like she had never walked on them.

She went straight to cleaning my penis with tissues in a very awkward way, like one would handle bio-hazard wastes, then inexpertly capped the fellow.
No BJ, foreplay. Nothing. I was absolutely fascinated by how inexperienced she was and just watched out morbid curiosity. It's like watching a kitten
trying to work out how to get the goldfish on the TV screen. And she would smile awkwardly at me occasionally during this operation and say. you are quit big,
it doesn't fit. (no boast intended here) And I would smile & reply, carry on, it's fine. Eventually she got the bloody thing on and indicated that she wanted to lie
down with me on top.

I am still somewhat enthralled by this surreal experience and complied. She then lifted her legs up but kept her knees together, keeping her legs between
me and the rest of her body, with the soles of her feet on my shoulders, as if ready to push me off at any moment. She really wasn't relaxing at all. So I took
a lot of care with her and I am not gonna give away my secrets here but eventually she began to relax. No kissing though because I think she was very
self conscious about her teeth & she had bad breath. She became naturally responsive to what we were doing, tiny moans, eyebrow wrinkles and lips biting and all, it was an uncommonly pleasant (I keep using that word) fuck. It was definitely like doing it with your girlfriends at school in her parents' home.

Afterwards she tucked herself in the cradle of my arm, head on my chest and we talked awhile and she was doing a lot of caressing my body naturally by now. This was her second time in HK & second night of this second tour. She doesn't like it much but parents are in a lot of debts and she felt obligated to help.
Her real job is selling store credit cards in some shopping mall.

We finished with separate showers and her awkwardness returned. I think this girl would make a lovely girlfriend & a wife for someone one day. And I
mentioned the feet and the smooth skin right? Oh the boobs are very nice too. And hands.

The agent is a complete dick. The girl is a treasure but I think her lack of facial attractiveness and inexperience would turn many off.

Because I did all the work in the last hour, I wasn't really satisfied as I came out for the first time in years. I then went off to a spa place across the road
from the hotel. That will be in the next report.

PS. I looked up DG916 & her link had been taken down. Maybe she had gone home and the agent tried a bait & switch.

Recent Ratings
flappo84   3-12-2019 09:34  Karma  +5   Written that agent off already...
Bloodrage   17-11-2019 19:43  Karma  +3   Seems like almost all Hotel girls are bait and switch from my experience. I vowed to never book Hotel girls but some loo ...
bohica   14-11-2019 02:03  Karma  +5   The dreaded B&S...
sexfiend   9-11-2019 01:53  Acceptance  +1   Original
Mister   8-11-2019 21:59  Karma  +6   Nicely written. Welcome back
godisdead   8-11-2019 12:40  Karma  +6   Cheers!
lively192   8-11-2019 11:46  Karma  +4   
twiceAweek   8-11-2019 09:11  Karma  +6   You're through cold turkey … kept a wife for too long lol
titleist
Lustful Lord

UID 89869
Digest Posts 0
Credits 871
Posts 70
Karma 864
Acceptance 146
Reading Access 40
Registered 17-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 12-11-2019 17:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Yeah, this agent is unreliable and likes to bait and switch.  However, I kept his wechat and telegram account as he operates from the same hotel as a few other agents and when I am let down by another agent (due to heavy PS or bait and switch), I just text this guy to let him know that I’m already at his hotel and am ready to rock and roll. He normally responds quite quickly.