Subject: Awesome Time with Thai Nympho Pixie TR Gi Gi - Must Try!
barney.winkel
Master Mongerer

UID 41728
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5275
Posts 944
Karma 5195
Acceptance 1596
Reading Access 80
Registered 20-3-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 30-6-2019 19:23  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Awesome Time with Thai Nympho Pixie TR Gi Gi - Must Try!

Name: Gi Gi

Date: 30 June 2019

DB Link:  http://go141.com/en/A97049-TST-HoneyGirls-TRGiGi.html

Nationality & Language: Thai. English skills limited but speaks and understands a little. Not too much trouble communicating.

Face: 8.5/10 - Very cute, 90% resemblance to DB pics. Her eyes were PS'ed to look bigger, and I actually prefer her real and natural look in person.

Body: 8/10 - Really short, maybe 5 feet max. Overall slim with just a tiny bit of baby fat around her tummy and waist. Meaty, round ass, and soft, natural B cup titties with little nips. Shaved, pink, tight pussy. Pale, smooth skin.

Skill: 8.5/10 - DFK, solid BBBJ but stops short of being top notch. Good riding skills in cowgirl, also did various other positions, very into the sex and fucks you back.

Service: 10/10 - Very sweet, friendly, and enthusiastic. Helped me undress. Lathered me in the showered by rubbing her body all over me, ass grinding on my cock, titty fuck and BBBJ in the shower. DATY allowed which she thoroughly enjoyed!

GFE: 10/10 - Really intense and passionate fucking, lots of DFK, and frequent, sexy eye contact. Seemed to enjoy it as much as I did! No lube used, pussy got very wet naturally.

Price & Duration: $800 for 45 mins, plus $100 tip.

Agent: 5/5 - Smooth booking and great service from Roy. Very punctual, no issues whatsoever, no B&S.

Today I had the pleasure of booking a session with the delectable Gi Gi and it turned out, to my pleasant surprise, to be one of the best punts I've had in a while! Any brothers able to fit in a session with her should do so before Wednesday when she leaves! Do yourselves a favor and book her, you will thank me for it.

So I was looking through Roy's menu for the week and Gi Gi caught my eye. I booked a session in the early afternoon, and as I was in the elevator going up to her floor, I found myself thinking "I hope her looks are not too far off from the DB pics, please let this be a good one!" I rang the bell, door opened and to my delight, in front of me stood this adorable, cute little Thai pixie, with a sweet smile on her face while she gazed at me shyly. Jackpot!

We made some small talk and promptly got undressed, then started with some teasing and foreplay. We rinsed our mouths with mouthwash, then proceeded to a full-on make out session on the way to the shower, where I played with her beautiful natural B cup titties. She lathered me up with her body, rubbing up against me all over, grinding her ass on my LB. I returned the favor, feeling out her titties, pussy, and ass, and she then got on her knees and titty-fucked me, after which she gave me a great BBBJ right there in the shower. Carried this on for a few minutes, then we dried off and made our way to the bed for the main event.

On the bed we made out some more, and I played with her titties and sucked on them for a bit. She then gave me a pretty good BBBJ with frequent eye contact which was sexy as hell. I wanted to eat out that sweet pussy of hers so went down for DATY, which she seemed to really get into and enjoy, moaning and writhing away in pleasure. Her pussy was shaved and pink, tasted great, and was very tight and wet! At one point she grabbed my hand and made me squeeze and play around with her tits while I continued eating her out. She kept moaning and bucking her pelvis up, thrusting and grinding her pussy into my face hard, and I could tell from the look on her face that she was really having good time and she eventually came.

I slipped on the dom and we began in missionary, DFKing the whole time with intense eye contact. I put her legs up over my shoulders so I could penetrate her more deeply and my God she was so tight and wet! She would often thrust her hips and fuck me back so it wasn't just me pounding away. I then fucked her in standing doggy, getting a great view of her round, plump, juicy ass. This was followed by cowgirl, where she rode the shit out of me for about 10 mins, humping and grinding me hard as we both moaned in ecstasy and she eventually blurted out "shit, is so good!" before cumming again. We switched to regular doggy where I pounded away hard at her tight little pussy, and when I felt like I was about to cum I asked if I could CIM, but she said no. Fair enough, you can't always have everything, so I flipped her over and fucked her some more in missionary, sucking her titties and DFKing until I finally blew my load inside her. After I came, I stayed inside her for a while as we cuddled and DFKed some more. I'd say it was as close to a genuine GFE experience as you can get from a punt, really no different from fucking a GF.

We then showered together again, where she was very attentive with washing me down, giving me pecks on the lips occasionally. Got dressed while chatting some more, and she told me that she was leaving on Wednesday. I asked if she would come back to HK again, but sadly she said she wasn't sure and that it was likely she wouldn't. I paid her $800 + an extra $100 tip for the outstanding service and performance, and she gave me one last big hug and kiss before I left.

Summary:
The good:
Breathtaking GFE with one of the cutest Thai girls I've ever seen in person. Amazing sex and overall experience. Doesn't get any better than this.

The bad:
CIM not on the menu.

RepEAT:
HELL YES!

Overall Score:
10/10

Those of you planning to visit, please treat her well! She's a real sweetie and one of the best girls I've had in recent times. WGs like Gi Gi are not easy to come by these days, especially for this price.

I've attached a few pics from the DB, but didn't get a chance to take any of my own. To be honest, these days I'm more inclined to just enjoy my punts without having to worry about squeezing in time for a photo shoot, hence the lack of real pics in many of my more recent reports. But you can trust that I'll always report as accurately and objectively as I can, no bullshit.

DB pics (90% accurate for both face and body):

[ Last edited by  barney.winkel at 30-6-2019 19:56 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Zxcvbnm123   21-7-2019 22:47  Acceptance  +1   
UncleDad   5-7-2019 01:57  Karma  +5   Cute-tastic
doghead   4-7-2019 03:24  Karma  +5   Yes, you did hit the Jackpot. Hope you went to get ur Mark 6 tickets afterwards.
stinkyfeet   2-7-2019 23:49  Karma  +10   Thanks and awesome!
viking0812   2-7-2019 23:02  Acceptance  +1   
Petay_1283   2-7-2019 10:57  Karma  +10   v nice
batman108   2-7-2019 10:29  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
Freelancer   1-7-2019 18:59  Karma  +8   Excellent
ramont   1-7-2019 17:27  Karma  +8   thanks
JackTheBat   1-7-2019 16:54  Karma  +10   AwwYEAH!
godisdead   1-7-2019 15:24  Karma  +5   Excellent!!!
porkchops   1-7-2019 01:26  Karma  +8   Lovely, too bad she's leaving so soon...
xooxer   1-7-2019 00:29  Karma  +3   She's hot!
pipolaki   1-7-2019 00:15  Acceptance  +3   Good report. Do you get them thru Whatsapp ? WeChat ? Telegram or call ?
mangoesinside   30-6-2019 21:37  Karma  +3   Thanks for the detailed report.
mwomwo   30-6-2019 20:23  Karma  +6   Excellent
JCloy   30-6-2019 19:38  Karma  +4   Excellent report...great intel...thanks!!!
barney.winkel
Master Mongerer

UID 41728
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5275
Posts 944
Karma 5195
Acceptance 1596
Reading Access 80
Registered 20-3-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 1-7-2019 09:16  Profile P.M. 
@pipolaki

Call the number on the DB listing if you're making a first time booking. Then you can ask the agent for their WeChat/Telegram and some agents take bookings through those channels too.
holex
Nookie Newbie

UID 112951
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 24
Karma 0
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 10
Registered 28-12-2013
Status Offline
Post at 2-7-2019 19:53  Profile P.M. 
Fantasic report wanna see if that nice

Recent Ratings
Petay_1283   4-7-2019 17:48  Karma  -2   tired of your BS
Freelancer   3-7-2019 19:37  Karma  -1   Irrelevant
porkchops   2-7-2019 22:36  Karma  -6   You've posted countless one-liners and not a single report since 2013... deducting 1K for every year!