Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3.5/5
Price & Session Length: 700 HKD, 45 mins
Repeat: Yes!

Pros: Boobs in the photos are photoshopped, but the face is spot on. Girl Next Door feels. Toned with a pert butt. Clean shaved - i.e. was more like a landing strip rather than the amazon forest. Eye contact. Oh so much eye contact. Seems adventurous. Willing to please. Great BJ and ball licking. A real soldier.

Cons: Can't think of any!

Summary

It's been a good few days since I last had a look at Y's list. Have mainly been looking at other agents and making note of the WGs that I'd be interested in paying a visit to when I have the time. The Urge reared it's head and in terms of convenience and discretion, I turned to Y again. As per usual, I let Y know in advance that I'm heading over within X time. Despite the early notice, this is the second time I've had to wait half an hour as the WG was likely busy with another bro. Y offered another WG, none of which really struck me as a must see so I opted to wait.

When the time came and I arrived at her room, she had just finished showering. In the back of my head, I was thinking "damn, she seems tired" and so I had unconsciously set the bar lower for my expectations. Not her fault, just the timing.

Showered and waited for her on a huge bed with the lights dimmed down. I could tell she was tired from her eyes but she kept smiling naturally. I lay on my back and she laid down on her stomach beside me and probably spent the better part of the first 2 minutes just looking into each others eyes while she occasionally smirks (who knows what she's actually thinking eh). It's a strangely different (but pleasant) experience.

She then shifted over and proceeded with a CB while my hands roamed. She was a little reluctant to be touched on her chest and LS, and her expression hinted that she was a little sore. I didn't push it.

Dom came on and she worked LB from base to tip all the while maintaining eye contact. Even as she worked my balls she never looked away. Fucking. Amazing.

On to CG and we started slow. I let her dictate the rhythm and she happily obliged. Slow and steady. Still on CG, she leaned back and supported herself on my thighs as her tempo started to quicken a bit. She's either a very good actress or she genuinely likes sex. I could tell she was warming up into it as she gyrated.

Switched to doggy and she chose a spot where she could grab the window sill. Perfect body arch. I moved and she moved. It was like we synchronized for that brief moment in time as she rhythmically pushed against and pulled onto the sill as I moved in and out from behind. At this point, both our breaths were hurried and urgent.

Switched to mish. She chose a corner of the bed where she can get a good grasp of the sheets on either side. Lots of eye contact as I raised the tempo. By this time, she was making a bit of noise. Nothing like the loudness of previous WGs. This is where I was a little surprised in my mind. She took my hand and slowly directed it towards her neck. I looked at her questioningly, but she encouraged me by pressing down my hand and applying pressure. I'm not new to the idea, as my SO and most other girls I've been with like it, but it's a first for me with a WG.

Feeling the end of my capabilities nearing, I propped her ass on my knees while she lay on her back and banged her senseless as she held onto the corner of the mattress. It was so, fucking, satisfying.

I can't imagine what this experience would have been like if she wasn't as tired as she looked. While she looked just like her photo (chest aside), the lower face rating has nothing to do with how she actually looks, but more to the fact that she was just borderline MCOT. Don't let that fool you though, for everything else was a-m-a-z-i-n-g.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
conmebol   16-12-2018 23:55  Acceptance  +1   Cute girl
Sherno   13-12-2018 14:15  Karma  +6   Check in for the enthusiast!
stinkyfeet   11-12-2018 23:06  Karma  +10   
supmango   11-12-2018 21:53  Acceptance  +1   Looks cute
SimonTheShark   11-12-2018 21:38  Karma  +5   
Max1234   11-12-2018 20:46  Karma  +3   nice report, she looks amazing! at what time exactly did you go there if that's too much to ask? thanks!
tallitguy   11-12-2018 12:47  Acceptance  +1   Great report, thanks.
pierrot   11-12-2018 12:10  Karma  +4   Original
twiceAweek   11-12-2018 11:56  Karma  +6   thanks for sharing
godisdead   11-12-2018 11:32  Karma  +5   Thanks. Excellent