Acceptance 94
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 18-10-2018 15:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
CC - Starbucks

Date & Time of Session: 18 Oct pm
Link: http://go141.com/en/A77989-TST-H ... =AV+star+(Homepage)
Face: 5/5 - very cute and pretty - 95% resembling ad photos.
Body:  5/5 - full B+ if not C. Not too tall and has meaty thighs and ass - just the way I like it. Beautiful skin with nice round ass. Soft titties and nice meaty ass - did I mention she has a nice ass?
Skill: 4/5 - great BJ with soft lips and tongue and great ML skills
Service: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  $2000 for 45 mins
Repeat: yes already booked my appointment for tmr

So after hanging out at saunas for a few weeks now I got itchy for some real action. Browsed through agent CCs stable and came across Starbucks. I recognized her and remembered that I saw her on the DB a few times before but I couldn’t try as I was still in Aus.

Phoned MMS up and made an appointment. Asked if there was a discount for this girl if I order two sessions - mms said normally she’d knock 200 off but this girl is super high quality and so there no discount - I was excited and disappointed at the same time. Went for 1 session first to see what all the hype is about.

Arrived and knocked. Door opens magically and I step in and found a super star. Fucking great looks white skin and a smile to die for. I immediately held her in my arms groping her ass which was very round and meaty. Lil bro was rock hard and she felt it. She brushed it through my pants and giggled asking if I can hold on long enough to give her a good time. Wow great start!

She helped me strip and then tugged Lil bro a couple of times and giggled saying how hard it is already. She then stepped down from her 2foot heels and stripped to reveal a great body - not tight and atheletic - but girl next door with a bit of baby fat. Don’t get me wrong it was a great body - kinda like Sora aoi but tits are not as big.

Proceeded to shower - no wet bbbj but that’s fine. I was in heaven already watching this pretty lil thing clean me front and back. I put my rock hard cock against her meaty round ass and grinder her whilst fondling her nicely shaped tits. She reached behind with both arms and stroked the back of my head - this was one of the hottest shower sessions I had with a hotel girl.

Out of the shower and on to the bed. Cat bath was a bit mechanical. As she worked her way down to my cock she stroked it a bit and then said are you ready I’m gonna given mouth sex - hell yeh my cock was throbbing. I told her to go slow and focus on the glands underneath the head. She said ok. With one had holding down my foreskin she slowly lowered her head and took my cock in her mouth. It was magical. Her lips were so soft and she had her tongue on the underside the whole time which was great. I could feel her lips sliding down every inch of my cock so moist and warm. She then licked the shaft with the tip of her tongue going slowly up to my glands. She then tilted her head sideways and with a come here motion with her tongue she worked on my glands. I was shaking. She was going slow but applied just the right amount of force to get me shakin with joy.

I was about to pop and I told her to stop and just suck my cock gently so I can cantch my breath. Once I calmed down a bit I said let’s make love. She smiled and capped me and rode me CG. Both my hands were on her ass and I grabbed her ass hard and spanked it as she was bouncing on top of me. At one point I grabbed both cheeks and just kept pulling her down my cock - her ass is so nice and round. After 5 mins I told her to go doggy - I couldn’t miss out on this.

Entered her in doggy - man it was the best sight I had in ages. Round fat ass hitting my pelvis with every thrust. I kept grabbing the cheeks until I blow a huge load inside her. Only let go of her cheeks after the last drop of cum came out of me. It was fantastic!

Laid on the bed and I continued to stroke her inner thighs and ass. She asked if I liked it and I said yeh I haves fucked such a nice ass in a long time. After 2 mins her phone rang and she told me she had another booking. She didn’t rush but I cooperated and took a quick shower paid and left. Man I’m hard again just writing about her ass right now.

Needless to say I booked her for a double session tomorrow. I can’t fucking wait. Have to hold off from jerkin off tonight!

I’ve selected the pics from the ads - she’s Starbucks and Lang Yue Ye - that best represent her real looks.

Happy punting!!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
da_game   25-10-2018 13:13  Acceptance  +1   She looks hot and cute but 2000 for 45 mins? a bit steep although some quality girls are worth it
Petay_1283   22-10-2018 09:05  Karma  +10   nice
mangoesinside   22-10-2018 07:12  Karma  +2   
stinkyfeet   21-10-2018 21:21  Karma  +10   Why did she cost 2000hkd for under an hour?
batman108   20-10-2018 23:59  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
magichands1234   20-10-2018 00:42  Karma  +3   any DFK available with this girl?
modnar   19-10-2018 13:15  Karma  +4   Ass+++
polomint   19-10-2018 10:54  Karma  +3   Excellent
pinkrabbit   19-10-2018 10:47  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the content
porkchops   19-10-2018 04:40  Karma  +6   Thanks!
HelloLadies   18-10-2018 23:41  Karma  +3   In not sure, but I think you like her ass :)
bohica   18-10-2018 22:23  Karma  +8   Xing Ba Ke K Points!!!
Nycpunter   18-10-2018 21:57  Karma  +2   
ramont   18-10-2018 18:58  Karma  +5   thanks
Sb141   18-10-2018 16:42  Karma  +2   Excellent
adrenal   18-10-2018 16:12  Karma  +6   good punt, but she doesn't look Taiwanese
bohica
Throbbing Titan

UID 18417
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3379
Posts 2138
Karma 3340
Acceptance 782
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2009
Location US
Status Offline
Post at 18-10-2018 22:26  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by kalip at 10/18/18 02:56 AM

I’ve selected the pics from the ads - she’s Starbucks and Lang Yue Ye - that best represent her real looks. ...

Starbucks pics seem almost TGTBT and am glad you got a chance to taste.  What do you mean by Lang Yue Ye?!?

Bend Over Here It Comes Again...
kalip
Kinky King

UID 3967
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1370
Posts 96
Karma 1365
Acceptance 94
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 21-10-2018 09:33  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 bohica's post

Hi Bro - yes I thought they were TGTBT too until I saw her in person. Honestly her boobs are not as big and she does have a BT of baby fat. But the face - minimal PS is all I can say.

CChg has another post of a girl named Lang YU Ye - it’s the same girl. Bro did you get a chance to taste her yet? I hope you did.

I had her again - double session. Kept spooning her ass and rubbing her clit from behind. It was so so good. Also had her pearly gates this time as well. Got to experience her ass cheeks resting on my pelvis and grinding me - it’s heaven!!!!!!

After having her the first time I actually went home and did some research on how best to enjoy and have sex with a girl with a good ass. Results were obvious - ie spooning, doggy, reverse CG - bit one thing that I didn’t think of which was great was pearly gates! Needless to say I went though all the positions with Starbucks that showcased her ass but the best was cumming hard in her pussy in the pearly gates position - she reaches back to hold my head and face whilst moaning when I was blowing my load - so hot!!!!!

I hope bros get a chance to try her - worth the 2k IMO

Recent Ratings
porkchops   22-10-2018 00:28  Karma  +6   Thanks!
stinkyfeet   21-10-2018 21:24  Karma  +5   Personal favorite is reverse cowgirl. Got an image to show what pearly gates is?
porkchops
Forum Moderator

UID 170218
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5111
Posts 370
Karma 5003
Acceptance 2169
Reading Access 150
Registered 21-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 22-10-2018 00:27  Profile Blog P.M. 
Reply #3 kalip's post

@stinkyfeet: my curiousity was also aroused (pun intended). Found a nice explanation here:
https://bestsexpositions.com/pearly-gates/

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
kalip   23-10-2018 14:17  Karma  +3   Exactly!!!!