Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 3/5 massage
Service: 5/5 literally everything else
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 5/5
Price & Session Length: $900 for the hour, $100 tip
Repeat: 100% yes

There’s not much else to report from my last Ashley post: http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... 6000&highlight=

Ashley’s price has gone up $100 since her last visit but she’s well worth it still.

STM left me hanging for almost 20 minutes past my booked time but other than that was great. I booked the night before (was trying to get in at 11am but she was already taken). I messaged 30 mins before my time and received a quick reply that i was still good. Got there 10 minutes early but didn’t hear back from him until just before 20 minutes on the hour.

Same hotel as last time, had a bit of a funny/awkward moment with me ringing the doorbell and the hotel room attendant watching me from a recently vacant room. Ashley opens up, sees me and jumps into a cuddle and some quick kisses.

Same story as last time, a bit of chatting, some flirting, some teasing, and then she’s tearing my clothes off and pushing me onto the bed. Starts with a BBBJ that turns into 69 then back to a BJ. She demands that I fuck her now, so I’m capped and starting off on top mish for some pretty sensual DFK/grinding.

I know I’ll pop if we keep it up so she literally grabs my head and pushes me down towards her LS. She’s clean and I’m eager so I go to town for 5-10 minutes, all while she grabs at my hair, bucks her hips and groans with an ever increasing volume.

She’s hits a high then drags me up onto the bed where it goes from intimate GFE to straight PSE, where she’s jumped on top and is grinding whilst telling me she wants me to cum. She’s going full vixen and staring me right in the face with her big, gorgeous eyes, almost as if she knows I’m trying my hardest not to. She wants it and she’ll have her way, so I grab her hips, hold her up a bit and then hammer it home from underneath her, till she’s yelling out and I’m shaking underneath.  

She cleans us both up and then lies on top of me, showing me pics on her phone of where she’s been since her last visit, and what she’s been up to back in Thailand. We’re about 10 minutes from the hour and I don’t want the next guy to wait like I did, so we jump in the shower, she washes me down, we share a few more kisses and then I’m paid up and out the door.

She’s here for two weeks total she said, so maybe has one week left. I won’t be able to see her again as I’m away for work. STM also has another delicious beauty by the name of Violet that I’d have checked out if Ashley was busy. Check Violets DB page from Ashley’s.

Recent Ratings
batman108   23-10-2018 00:29  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
mangoesinside   22-10-2018 07:06  Karma  +2   
perriersons08   21-10-2018 21:21  Karma  +5   I guess she looks like the video more than the photos right?
LowKey
Carnal Conqueror

UID 156513
Digest Posts 0
Credits 466
Posts 25
Karma 464
Acceptance 43
Reading Access 30
Registered 9-9-2016
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 21-10-2018 23:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@perriersons08: I’d actually say she’s pretty close to her pics, and that the video seems a bit weird. Body-wise, I think the video is on point. Face-wise, she’s very neatly 100% of her pics.