Registered 7-5-2018
Status Offline
Post at 21-7-2018 13:23  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
My disappointing experience with STM Yuna

hread Subject: Disappointing STM Yuna experience
Date & Time of Session:  July 20, 2018
Name:  STM YUNA
Link: http://go141.com/en/A76038-TST-H ... =Search(nationality,region)
Agent: STM
Nationality & Language: Thai
Face: 1/5 She doesnt look that bad but I am upset that I expected a model and got someone I could find in KH instead
Body:  2/5 ( Bs but seems like implants)
Skill: 2/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 0
Price & Session Length:  700 for 1 pop
Repeat: No

I have been working non stop this entire month and I really wanted some cheaper cute get-the-job done gal. So i looked through the site and found STM. I originally wanted Ashley but she was fully booked so I had to settle for Yuna. Got to the hotel room and I was greeted by a much shorter COMPLETELY DIFFERENT person from the photos. She was around 5'1, and at least 2-3 tones darker complexion and she looked nothing like the model on the ad. I particularly never expect girls to look like their ad but this girl is literally nothing like the photos. Unfortunately for me though, i really needed some good service so despite the bait and switch, I went in.
It started of with your usual bbbj, her skill was actually decent but it was hard for me to get it on and it took some time before i got LB going. CG then mish, she tried to be active and not Dead Fish which i appreciated. But her moans did not turn me on. I ended up settling for a handjob from there while she liked my nipples which was stimulating enough to get me to

Overall, NMCOT and the service did not make up for it. I will be searching for better punts of course. Since there are always new unexplored kitties for me to try out in this city. Afterwards, i had a phenominal time with Mia and i wrote about that recently too. Expect more reviews from me this summer as I have been free from the shackles of work and have the weekends off.

Recent Ratings
batman108   24-7-2018 02:59  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
Coffeee   21-7-2018 15:39  Karma  +3   
jeffzeke   21-7-2018 15:21  Karma  +8   sorry to hear.
Sherno   21-7-2018 14:09  Karma  +5   B&S! That’s no good! Thanks for the heads up! Try agent SS’s girls next time!
Coffeee
Kinky King

UID 245754
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1856
Posts 70
Karma 1847
Acceptance 172
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-6-2018
Status Offline
Post at 21-7-2018 15:38  Profile P.M. 
Such a shame about the bait and switch. From your report it sounds like really not bad service, and as if she was putting some effort in to give you a good punt.
30s, dark, short, Thai; ticks boxes for me, and is often just what I'm looking for!
If only the agent had been upfront about who was on offer, you would have been spared the disappointment...and I'm sure Yuna, or whoever she is would do a fine job for those of us who like what she has.
I hope you complained to the agent, or at least I hope he reads your report, and I hope your next conquest is more to your liking!
Happy mongering!
Pacificrimmer
Banned

UID 239800
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1543
Posts 40
Karma 1533
Acceptance 205
Reading Access 0
Registered 7-5-2018
Status Offline
Post at 21-7-2018 15:47  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 Coffeee's post

You're actually right, she did provide good service but i feel like the bait and switch really undermined her service. I don't mean to disrespect the girl in anyway, i do think she tried her best and was relatively friendly. But personaly the fact that I was very much in need of a good punt and the fact that my expectations was much higher than what I got, it turned into a mess of an experience.

in hindsight, i do think the girl was decent, just not mcot. And yes, i will be writing more throughout this month as I get more free time!

Recent Ratings
Coffeee   22-7-2018 11:25  Karma  +3   I look forward to reading the reports!