Registered 20-4-2018
Status Offline
Post at 21-7-2018 14:07  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Repeat with All natural D cup Thai Jina with agent SS

Date & Time of Session: 20 July 2018 Lunchtime
Nationality & Language: Thai Jina
Link: http://go141.com/en/A72410-NP-HoneyGirls-jina.html
Face: 4/5 (full make up and colour contact  lens)
Body:  4.5/5 (amazing all natural D cup boobs)
GFE: 3.5/5
PSE: 3.5/5
Skill: 4.5/5 (amazing CBJ)
Service: 3.5/5 (went straight to CBJ)
Price & Session Length:  $600 FS (not a clock watcher)
Repeat: this is 5th time!

Well, I think I am officially hooked to Jina! After learning that she is back in HK and will be leaving in the end of the month, I just have to see Jina once more! I made the arrangement with agent SS via whatapps smoothly again.

Got off MTR at NP and whatapps agent SS while walking to the hotel and received the room number right at the time when I got to the lobby. Went up to Jina’s room and there she was, I her right black dress showing fair amount of cleavage.

Of coz she recognised me again as this was the 5th time I came to see her. Then it’s the same service from Jina. Stripped down, shower together, mutual body exploration (although I am quite familiar with her body!) dried off by Jina and hopped onto the bed.

Jina put the cover on me and went straight to CBJ. Still those “Thai” style CBJ that I reported previously(http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=65755) CBJ still amazing and LB was rock hard by no time, but I asked her to kept going with the CBJ to increase my stamina during the main event.

We started off with CG and she started off slowly. Increased the depth inch by inch. Once the whole LB was in, she started to increase the frequency and ultimately rode me like crazy. At this time I felt that I was gonna but I managed to hold it. So I stopped her ride and changed to mish. While changing, I realised that I blew a little bit of my load! However, given that LB was still rock hard, I just kept on doing with Jina in mish.

During mish, it’s the same trick as before (licking her nipples together) that was awesome! Watching Jina’s all natural D cup boobs bouncing up and down was simply awesome and that was the reason for me kept going back to see Jina! I ought to say that her waist was thin as well! Maybe she got big boobs and wide hip! Anyways, while mish, I started to kiss her neck and she responded with a louder moan, which totally turns me one!

The downside of punting at lunch time was time constraint! As I realised the time was almost up for me, I changed to standing doggie and we moved to the mirror by the bathroom and I pull up one of her legs and just kept pounding her like there was no tomorrow until I finally

So I guess I will go back to see her next week before she finally leaves HK!

Happy punting guys!

Recent Ratings
Petay_1283   27-7-2018 11:22  Karma  +5   
joeysexy   26-7-2018 19:53  Acceptance  +2   Excellent
batman108   24-7-2018 02:58  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
frostryder75   21-7-2018 20:28  Karma  +3   I want her again too
daperv   21-7-2018 18:55  Acceptance  +1   niiceee
jeffzeke   21-7-2018 15:34  Karma  +8   thanks for sharing.
Pacificrimmer   21-7-2018 15:08  Karma  +3