Face: 3.5/5
Body:  4.5/5
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 3.5/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: HK$1,000
Repeat: Maybe

Original report here --> http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D1

Link to girl --> http://go141.com/en/A71939-TST-H ... ml?ref=Search(bsize,stype)

I saw that this girl was back in town and didn't waste any time in booking her again.

It was a really hot day and I was profusely sweating by the time I got to the room. We disrobed and showered together and she lathered me up nice and fine. When she washed my back she hugged me from behind and performed a body slide and all I could think of (and feel ) were those huge tits rubbing up and down my back which brought my LB up to attention.

We dried off and I sat on the edge of the bed and she came up close standing in front of me. I took my time playing with that magnificent rack, slowly massaging them and gently licking her nipples which she got great pleasure from. She then grabbed a drink of water from her glass and went down to suck my LB with the water still in her mouth. I've had this before - it feels different given the cold water but it doesn't do much for me. Nevertheless, I laid back and relaxed while she did her thing. She then spits out the water and grabs another mouthful and does it again. This goes on for about 5 mins and after about the 5th time I indicate "no water". So she spits out the water and proceeds to give BBBJ and her warm mouth and tongue feels great. At this stage she is still standing on the side of the bed and I am lying down with my legs dangling off the edge. I pop my head up to watch the action and all I can see are 2 huge mounds drooping towards the floor. Really a sight to behold. After a few mins of BBBJ she then works her way down andproceeds to give me a good ball licking. She does this for a little while then works her tongue down further and flirts with the rim but doesn't go there with her tongue. Instead she uses her finger to give a gentle prostate massage whilst working on the balls again.

I then decide it's time for action but LB is only semi-hard. I get her to lay down on her back and I straddle her so she can blow me to attention. After a few more mins and I'm ready, dom up and start with missionary. She remembers what I like and plays her part to make me feel good. After mish, it's cowgirl followed by doggie. After around 15 mins of action I'm starting to lose stamina as it had been a long day and the heat had sapped my energy. She was also starting to get tired and her phone kept buzzing and I figured time was finishing up soon (more than 30 mins by this stage). I got her to lay on the bed again and went for missionary, this time with me standing on the side of the bed. The sight of her boobs wobbling as I pounded her was enough to get me over the line and I warned her that I was going to finish soon. She started moaning louder and I proceeded to dump a huge load inside her - even just writing this now is getting me a little hard lol! After cumming, I laid on top of her for a little bit then rolled over and we lay down side by side for a little bit to recover. Her phone was going off by this stage so she checked her messages and confirmed time was up and that her next customer was waiting downstairs. We quickly washed up and got dressed. Given the rush I only had time to take one photo but covered. If there is enough interest I will post.

TLDR: All in all, it was an acceptable but not great session. I could tell by the end of it from her facial expressions that she wasn't enjoying it anymore. I asked her afterwards what was up and she said she enjoyed it but was just tired due to an overnight booking the previous night. I amended the following scores based on the second encounter:
Face from 3.5 to 3 - my recollection of her face was better in my mind than in reality. Pictures of her face on her profile are heavily photoshopped as you can probably tell
Skill from 4 to 3.5 - was probably overly generous in my original report
Service from 4 to 3 - was a little indifferent throughout the session and, whilst she didn't complain, I could tell she was not really in the mood this time. One of the biggest downers for me was that there was no kissing - the first session she did at least allow some light kissing

Goes without saying that her best attribute is her G cup rack so if you like big tits then she is definitely worth at least one visit. Otherwise, if big tits don't really float your boat I would suggest that there are better value/options out there.

[ Last edited by  feelus at 27-5-2018 18:43 ]

Recent Ratings
lovespike   11-7-2018 08:01  Acceptance  +1   thanks for this, got to book her last time and really enjoyed the tits
legatus   1-6-2018 13:14  Acceptance  +3   Is she still in hk? Links down
aurufc   31-5-2018 18:17  Karma  +8   Great report thanks.
sc818   30-5-2018 20:22  Karma  +3   Favorable
batman108   28-5-2018 12:13  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
Mister   28-5-2018 08:53  Karma  +5   Good detailed report
SimonTheShark   28-5-2018 08:29  Karma  +5   
ramont   27-5-2018 23:19  Karma  +5   thanks
frostryder75   27-5-2018 21:28  Acceptance  +1   I tried to book her Saturday but she wasn't available at my time. Next time...