Status Offline
Post at 20-5-2018 04:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Columbian Maria, Honey Girl @ North Point

Columbian Maria, Honey Girl @ North Point

Thread Subject: Columbian Maria, Honey Girl @ North Point
Date & Time of Session: May 20, 2018 @ 11pm
Name: Maria
Link: http://go141.com/en/A72684-NP-HoneyGirls-MARIA.html?ref=Search(region,building)
Agent: SS. Decent English
Nationality & Language: Columbian & Spanish / English (I can't really comment on her english as I spoke to her primarily in Spanish)
Face: 4.5/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: $1000 & 30 minutes
Repeat: Yes

I am breaking my habit of posting session reports days/weeks after the sessions for a special report (in my opinion).

My time in Hong Kong is limited as I will be leaving soon. So, I wanted to get in as much fun as possible before I go to lands that consider it illegal. I had a 'going away' dinner with friends this evening that ended up being a free meal for me. With all the savings I just made, I thought I may spend it on some fun.

I reached out to the SS agent to ask who was available, but ended up just asking if Maria was available. I saw her on the agent's moments feed the other day, but thought she was a bit pricey for a Thai in North Point. The agent said she was available, but I asked if she did ass rimming and deep throat. Agent responded with a yes, so, I agreed to meet her @ 11pm.

I get to her room and I can hear she has the TV on. She's also on the phone with someone, but I can't make out what's being said. I ring the bell and she opens the door to greet me. She looks like the same girl from the agent's feed, so, I go in. She walks in and I can see her fabulous, round ass. She was on the phone and was telling her mom she had to go... in Spanish! At this point, I'm a bit confused. I had no idea they spoke Spanish in Thailand. So, my next thought was she could be Filipino. I need to get to the bottom of this. So, I ask her (in Spanish) if she spoke Spanish. She said yes and clarified that she was Columbian! At this point, I'm pleasantly surprised. I was expecting Thai, but I'm having Spanish (or more specifically, Columbian) tonight! I continue the conversation in Spanish with some basic pleasantries. She tells me to hop into the shower and I comply. Before I even start, I ask her if she eats ass (the only way I can explain it in Spanish) and if she deep throats (not even going to try). No to both. But I undress anyway, cause ... Columbian reasons. Before jumping into the shower, I made sure to tell her I want to be capped for everything.

I shower and make sure I do a thorough job. I was walking in the humidity, so, I am drenched in sweat.

I walk out after the shower and proceed to the room. She's lying on bed completely naked and I can see just how sexy she is. Nice firm tits and ass. She's not completely shaved, or bald, but I would call it pussy stubble. She gets up and tells me to get on the bed. I lie down and she slowly sits down next to LB. I nervously look at her and she can sense it. She asks me if there was anything wrong, but I reply with a no. She kisses me and reaches for the condom. Unwraps it and puts it on the tip of LB. She puts her lips on the tip and starts sucking. She tries to roll it down with her mouth, but these damn condoms are tight. But she continues to suck and suck and roll the condom down with her hands and mouth. I'm not a big fan of CBJs, as you definitely don't get the same sensation when it's BBBJ, but holy fuck. Her CBJ is fucking great. She doesn't go down on the sack, but she works LB like a champ. About halfway into the CBJ, I ask if I can 'touch' her LS. She has no issues with it and I start playing with her clit. It's a bit dry, but I keep working on it. I need some lube. So, I reach towards the entrance of her LS and find what I'm looking for, natural lube. She is getting wet and I use some of that to rub her clit. I continue this while she keeps sucking LB. Eventually, there's just an abundance of lube for me to work with and I alternate between grabbing lube from her LS and flicking her bean. She is sucking for a good 5-8 minutes and I'm still rock fucking hard. Most girls will just do a short session of BJ and try to get you going with the other fun stuff. Not Maria. She just keeps sucking and towards the end, she's trying to get the LB's entire length in her mouth. God bless her.

After that fan-fucking-tastic CBJ, she decides that it's time for the show. She goes on top of me and guides LB into her LS. Slides right in. At this point, she takes control. She is in CG position and I've never experienced such a ride. There's a sort of rhythm to her that can't be explained. And her technique is just so damn good. There are times where she's taking the entire shaft in a nice steady pace and other times she is just using the entrance of her LS to massage the tip of LB. It feels as if you're about to slide right out of her LS, but right before it does, it sucks it right back in. This is why I love CG. With an experienced girl, she can really massage the tip. She then does the asian squat on LB and that's feeling great as well. Eventually, she tells me she's going to get on all fours (I guess this is the way they say doggie). It's time for me to do some work and boy do I work her. I am pounding her and she makes these very faint moaning noises. None of that fake stuff. She's not tight, but she's been so wet that LB is sliding in and out with ease. I'm drilling for what seems like 5 minutes and I feel like I'm almost there. I pull out and I ask her if I can cum in her mouth. While she's talking, LB feels like he's . I'm holding the tip cause I am ready to pull off the condom and cum in her mouth. She says no and there is some , but they're not explosive. After turning me down, she says let's continue. Bends over and shows me that glorious ass and I just put it in. LB is still hard and isn't going limp. YESSSSSSS. I fuck her for another 2 minutes and I finally . I can't believe I came twice.

She heads to the shower to clean off and I just wait in the bedroom. I do a bit of snooping to find out she has a notebook. It has some Spanish and English phrases. It looks like she's learning some English. Good for her. She gets out and I go in and shower alone. Come out, dry off, and pay her the $1000.

Would I go back? Yes. She's a bit expensive, but man, was it an experience.

Here are a few pics of her from both her DB listing (for the posterity of this post) and some pics from the agent's WeChat. The DB pics are heavily photoshopped, but if you want to see what she looks like (RA50 and below), check out her video.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
SpinalTap   30-6-2018 10:59  Acceptance  +1   
Girlsbuster   3-6-2018 23:26  Acceptance  +1   She looks gorgeous. Would love to pound her.
adrenal   27-5-2018 15:46  Karma  +6   you are on a roll
mchk   25-5-2018 13:38  Karma  +6   OMG WOW.
frostryder75   24-5-2018 22:02  Acceptance  +1   She dropped her price, i may need to try her cuz of your report
batman108   22-5-2018 03:42  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
blast77   21-5-2018 14:43  Karma  +8   Hot
David.youngson   21-5-2018 14:09  Karma  +2   
Mike747   21-5-2018 12:24  Karma  +4   Excellent
tenaciousd   21-5-2018 10:06  Karma  +2   Excellent
Sherno   20-5-2018 14:28  Karma  +3   
jeffzeke   20-5-2018 14:03  Karma  +10   wow, cute girl!
Mister   20-5-2018 08:58  Karma  +5   Chicas colombianas tienen ritmo -- hips don't lie ;-p
mwomwo   20-5-2018 08:48  Karma  +5   Excellent
doghead   20-5-2018 06:52  Karma  +5   Does every girl, regardless of ethnicity, grows a big ass in Colombia? Nice report.