Font size: S M L
decent punt

Date & Time: July 14th ish
Name: Rivia?.  
Link: she's gone.
Nationality & Language: Mandarin I assume
Agent:
Face: 3/5 – nothing special                                
Body: 3.5/5 – Average looking without clothes, but dressed up nice.   
Skill: 3.5/5 - Let me do most of the work
Service: 4/5 -  she did her job
GFE: 3/5 - fuckable  
Price: 1500 for 45min.
Repeat: no, good punt but nothing special.

This was earlier in the month and I delete all my chats because, well we all know why.  So I'm sorry I can't provide details on even who it was.  But a Honey girl, no agent with a long list of telegram ads, just direct contact in TST.

Wife out of the country for the first time since COVID so I've been playing around so much my dick is about to all off.  in a good way. Will post several of these.  

Had a hankering for hotel girl.  Easy to access on short notice as I fined work in TST that day.   

Went up to the floor, whoever I was chatting to kept changing room numbers while I was waiting.

Girl looked cute enough to go inside but not like her photos exactly.  Little maids outfit or something on, but not too happy to see me otherwise.  We did the shower thing and I was thinking I made a mistake.  Once she took her clothes off I was a little disappointment.  OK boobs for Chinese, but just a bit of an awkward shape to her body.  Hips were too high or something.  Flat stomach and nice LS though so I had some stuff to work with, had to figure out how to MacGuyver the situation as best as possible.   Routine shower, no foreplay.  Was remembering a bunch of lackluster punts and feeling a bit sad about my life.  Went to the bed.  Came up with an idea.   

I made her put her panties back on.  Bam, she went from a 6 to a 7.  Just looked so much sexier with lacy panties.  So I hate the usual stuff, cat bath, nipple licking, cowgirl.  I always try to get other stuff going.  Had her lie down next to me, started DFK a bit which was nice.  she was starting to warm up at least.  I go LB and rubbed it on her thighs and stomach, just testing the waters.  then I started rubbing it on her panties and beating it against her LS.  Repositioned so that LB was inside her panties and grinding along, head poking out the top on occasion.  

Flipped her over and continued the action with her in doggy and my lying underneath her.  Beating up her LS with my LB through her panties, then occasionally lifting the panties and grinding along.  Eventually I adjusted so I entered her panties from the top by her belly and it was coming out the bottom by her LS.  Continued on with that for a bit.  Nice LS, dark, small lips, hair but groomed nicely.  Now things were picking up.  My LB was throbbing, head was swollen, and she hadn't put up any resistance to that point. I was right outside, knocking on the door to LS, then overcame temptation and dommed up.  Did her just like that for a few minutes, whatever that is called, lying doggy or something.  Anyways, got really deep in there and rearranged her insides a bit and didn't have to look at her face in the process.  Let 'er rip then got the fuck out of there.  

Not a bad first punt back in the game, but nothing memorable.  I'll take it on short notice.  But Need to mix things up (will link these as I go, it's been a fun month).  

[ Last edited by  finsbury at 31-7-2022 23:47 ]

Recent Ratings
David.youngson   9-8-2022 20:20  Karma  +3   Sounds like a good exercise!
Jack_Sparrow   1-8-2022 10:08  Karma  +5