Karma 5594
Acceptance 259
Reading Access 80
Registered 20-7-2007
Status Offline
Post at 23-8-2017 17:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
OH, HELL YEAH – Repeat, with Sensational Shag

When I saw that HG F15 was back in the DB, I knew she’d be my next punt. At the first opportunity, I made the booking and was on my way to TST. Arrived on time on yet another steaming hot day, made the call and was sent straight up to the room.

Girl: HG F15
Link: http://go141.com/en/A57182-TST-HoneyGirls-HGF15.html
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face: 4/5 – Young, beautiful girl with silky long hair.
Body:  5/5 – Perfect, with soft, natural B cup titties, small waist, smooth skin and not an ounce of fat.
Skill: 4/5 – Satisfactory
Service: 4/5 – DATY but no DFK. Did all the many positions with minimal complaint.
Price: $1,000 plus tip.
Repeat: This was a rare repeat; a double repeat would be even rarer.

I entered the room and, as this was a repeat, I knew what to expect and I wasn’t disappointed. OK, I was disappointed that she wasn’t happier to see me again but I know that I’m not the easiest fuck and she probably knew she was in for a long, hard shag.

She was wearing short, white shorts and a baby-doll top and I started to kiss her face and neck and explore her delectable body. I unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts and slipped my hand inside. I dropped my trousers, pulled out my dick and placed her hand on it. She started to caress it gently and gasped as it soon became fully erect.

I was feeling relaxed and was going to take my time to enjoy all the delights that this gal could provide. I was sweaty so I enjoyed a nice shower as her hands cleaned and explored every crevice of my body.
I was happy to see that the room had a double bed and I lay down while she finished drying herself. When she joined me, I lay her down and started to kiss her tits and worked my way down to her belly, hips, legs and then dived in for some DATY.   She was sweet and wet with sparse, natural pubic hair.

When I’d dined enough I worked my way back up her body, between her legs and impulsively pushed my rigid dick into her juicy, wet pussy - bareback.   She reacted immediately and I didn’t resist. I was just having fun; I smiled and rolled onto my back.

She sucked on my neck before moving to my nipples, then my balls and then a BBBJ. This was all very nice and relaxing but I was ready for a shag.

She started in cowgirl before moving her to sideways and then mish for a while before moving her leg over into cross and then spoon and kneeling doggy. All this moves us rightwards across the bed, which is why I like a double bed. Moved her off the bed into standing doggy and walked her over to the full-length wall mirror. Her body looked fantastic in the reflection as I flexed my knees and plunged in deeply from behind, while straightening her upper body and lifting her arms above her head as I pawed her tits, belly, pussy and legs. Then I turned her around and re-entered from the front lifting her left knee as she stood on her right foot toes while hanging onto my neck. My upward thrusts were powerful as she moaned and whimpered.

Then I turned around and lay her on the bottom end of the bed, thrusting in standing mish as I spread her arms wide, leaning forward to kiss her face. She was keeping her mouth closed despite my best efforts. I was getting my second wind now so I lifted her legs over my shoulders as I leaned forward and thrust in even deeper as I put my left knee on the bed. Then I edged her up the bed until I could get both knees on the bed with her legs still over my shoulders. Because of knee pains I haven’t been able to do this position for a while but I guess the endorphins were kicking in. Eventually, I edged her up the bed and returned to regular mish with her feet behind my knees and my hands holding her face in front of me. I was pounding hard and had reached that sweet moment where my orgasm was waiting but I knew I could pound away for as long as I wanted and release the orgasm whenever I was ready. I glanced at my watch, in stopwatch mode, and I still had a few minutes.

I pounded as hard as I could and was even surprised at my own energy but this girl was inspiring me to ever greater heights of pleasure. Eventually I released an almighty orgasm with a loud scream of ecstasy.
I rolled off exhausted, recovered my breath, took a quick shower and paid, as he sat sulking silently without looking at me. I left thinking Wow!; what a fuck!  

One photo is attached as a reminder but other photos can be seen at my previous report here:

http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=62351

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
randomswells   29-8-2017 11:33  Acceptance  +1   
conmebol   27-8-2017 15:38  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
flappo84   24-8-2017 09:02  Karma  +6   
batman108   24-8-2017 00:12  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
UncleDad   23-8-2017 21:41  Karma  +4   Nice!
Freelancer   23-8-2017 19:13  Karma  +8   Excellent

Live Life With Passion